- » Scottish Oatcake Cookies
Scottish Oatcake Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scottish oatcake cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scottish oatcake cookies recipes.
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a food processor, add 2 cups oats and process until they resemble coarse flour.
3) In a bowl, mix the oats, baking powder and salt together.
4) Stir in the melted butter, break up lumps of dough... - 42.1323
How To Make Scottish Oatcakes
Howdy folks, today I'll be showing you how to make Scottish Oatcakes. Once eaten with almost every meal in Scotland as a major source of carbohydrates, you'll most commonly see them on breakfast tables nowadays, throughout the United Kingdom, as a delicious,... - 0
Cut shortening into oats, flour, baking soda and salt until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until mixture forms a stiff dough.
Roll until 1/8 inch thick on lightly floured surface.
Cut into 2 1/2-inch rounds or squares.
Place... - 30.4439
Mix flour, oats, and baking soda.
In another bowl, mix remaining ingredients; then stir into dry ingredients until the combination is creamy smooth.
Spoon batter into muffin tins and bake in preheated oven at 300-.
325 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
The oatcakes... - 35.5228