- » Scotch Tea
Scotch Tea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scotch tea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scotch tea recipes.
In a medium saucepan combine butter or margarine and sugar.
Cook and stir till sugar is blended.
Stir in baking powder and salt.
Add oats and mix thoroughly.
Pour into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350°, 20 to 25 minutes.
Cool; cut into bars. - 32.9102
Scotch Cream Scones
Scotch cream scones are almost like the pancakes but little smaller and thicker. These are mostly served warm as snacks. The cream scones are light, crispy and buttery fluffy rounds just right to accompany tea. - 50.0592
Scotch Oat Crackers
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
3. Work in the melted fat and then add water and stir, to bind the mixture into a ball of dough.
4. On a lightly floured surface, lightly knead the... - 35.279
Hot Scotch Rumba
1. In medium saucepan, bring water to a boil.
2. Add tea bags; cover and brew 5 minutes.
3. Remove tea bags. Add candy and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until candy is melted.
4. Stir in rum. Garnish, if desired, with cinnamon sticks. - 29.6638
1) Into a punch bowl, add in the ice.
2) Next, pour in the tea, brandy, whisky and sugar.
3) Stir well.
4) Add in iced water and stir once more.
5) Serve the Scotch Punch with orange slices as garnish. - 38.8073
Butter Scotch Meringue Pie - Part 2 Preparation
When entertaining guests at home, you can't go wrong with Betty's butterscotch meringue pie. This light-as-air pie is the ultimate way to swank your elite culinary skills. Delicately flavored, smooth textured and soft hued, this crusty, tasty pie is a perfect... - 97.3617
1.Start by preheating the oven to 325F degrees
2.Cream butter and sugar together and work in flour.
4.Roll out about 1/4 inch thick on lightly floured board.
5.Cut with pastry wheel, small fancy cutters or cut into... - 35.0426
Tea Time And Miscellaneous
1) In a heavy saucepan,stir cheese until melted over minimum heat.
2) Now add the knob of butter, mustard, salt and pepper.
3) Toast the slices of bread, spread the cheese mixture over them and place under a fierce grill for a few seconds while the... - 35.5929
Hot Posset is an irresistible mouth-watering beverage recipe. An easy to prepare drink recipe, Hot Posset is a beverage that you will surely love to serve to your loved ones! - 42.1039
Gunpowder And Smoke Cocktail
In the Gunpowder and Smoke Cocktail, a liqueur created using gunpowder tea infused cognac mixed with sugar provides the backbone. All the other ingredients attach and compliment it. Watch the video to see how the flamed scotch on top does the magic! - 125.435
Barbados Black Bean Salsa
Cook the beans for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until tender, adding 1/2 tea-spoon salt towards the end.
Drain the beans and let cool.
Transfer to a mixing bowl, add the remaining ingredients, and fold together. - 28.4465