- » Scotch Egg
Scotch Egg Recipes
Scotch egg refers to hard boiled egg (de-shelled) and deep fried after giving it a sausage covering and coating in breadcrumbs. Scotch eggs go perfectly well with pickles and salads. The dish back to the year 1851 ... More »
Baked Scotch Eggs
Won't you like to make scotch eggs this vacation. Watch this excellent video for a healthier version of scotch eggs. Join Bob McDiarmid in his kitchen to make these wonderful parboiled eggs wrapped in sausage and baked. Take a look at the video for great tips... - 104.265
Baked Scotch Eggs
Scotch Eggs are popularly eaten in the UK. In this video, Robin gets you a recipe of scotch eggs which are not quite like the ones prepared in UK. These seem much healthy and inviting. So why don’t you try Robin's version of Scotch for a change. - 99.1325
Do you prefer homemade scotch eggs over store-brought ones? Then this video is just the thing for you. Making these tasty treats at home is not all that tough and the video proves it. Watch Mahri as she cooks the perfect scotch egg and then you try it! - 81.3099
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 74.2022
Simple Scotch Eggs
1. Boil the eggs for 10 minutes.
2. Chop the onions, add to butter and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Moisten using milk and bread crumbs, and cool.
4. Mix beaten egg, ground pork, nutmeg, pepper and salt and stir with hand.
5. Take four wax papers of six... - 47.0579
Vegetarian Scotch Eggs
1) In a skillet, saute the onion in 2 tablespoons oil. Then stir in the flour and water and blend well until thick.
2) Stir in the tomato puree, herbs and yeast extract., mix well, turn off the heat.
3) Mix in the nuts, bread, potato and egg or milk... - 46.7266
Scotch Eggs With Beef
1. In a bowl mix ground beef lightly with onion, steak sauce, salt, pepper and milk until well blended.
2. Divide meat mixture evenly into 6 mounds, shape each around a hard-cooked egg to cover completely and make an oval shape.
3. Brush each meat roll... - 45.8055
Cook potato in boiling water to cover 15 minutes or until tender; drain.
Transfer to a bowl; beat potato at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Add cream cheese and next 4 ingredients; beat well.
Cut hard-cooked eggs into quarters.
Shape 1/4 cup... - 44.5109
Cheddar Scotch Eggs
Cheddar Scotch Eggs has a exceptional taste. The sausage meat and eggs gives the Cheddar Scotch Eggs an astounding taste. Cheddar Scotch Eggs is inspired by restaurants across the world. - 44.4081
Spiced Scotch Eggs
1. Crack the eggs and add hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce and sausage mince. Mix well.
2. Divide the meat mixture in 6 portions.
3. Use flour mixed with salt and pepper to dust over the eggs lightly.
4. Now, cover the egg with sausage mince,... - 42.7975
Remove shells from eggs.
In a bowl, mix sausage, breadcrumbs, parsley, onion, chervil, tarragon, salt, and pepper.
Coat each egg completely with sausage mixture.
Roll egg lightly in flour.
In a large skillet, heat oil.
Fry coated eggs, turning to brown evenly... - 40.7122
1. Shell hard boiled eggs. Roll in seasoned flour.
2. Boil and mash potatoes. Clean, boil and mince the mutton. Mix minced onions, mashed potatoes and mutton with the seasoning.
3. Coat egg with the minced meat mixture.
4. Brush with beaten egg. Roll in... - 39.9392
1. Hard boil eggs and allow to cool; shell.
2. Divide sausage meat in two; place on a lightly floured board and press each piece out to a round about 3 in. wide. Take care not to get flour on upper side of sausage meat.
3. Coat eggs in sausage meat,... - 39.7339
Savory Scotch Eggs
Sprinkle the bread with the water and leave to soak.
Squeeze out and crumble into small pieces.
Mix with the onions, meat, salt, paprika and pepper.
Hard-cook the eggs, then plunge into cold water.
When they are cool, shell them and pat dry with paper... - 39.5451
Scotch Eggs Using Seasoned Flour
Scotch Eggs is a wonderfully delicious egg preparation than I often prepare as a treat for myself. Serve the Scotch Eggs for your kids and family and don€™t be surprised when they ask for more and more! - 39.5115
Breaded Scotch Eggs
1. In a pan, hard boil 4 eggs. Keep it aside to cool.
2. Shell and roll it lightly in flour.
3. Make four portions of the sausage meat and press it over the 4 lightly floured eggs.
4. In a bowl, breaks eggs. Add milk and beat it together.
5. Roll the... - 39.31
Party Scotch Eggs
Drain Scotch eggs on crumpled kitchen paper and leave to cool.
Cut the eggs carefully in half.
Scoop out the yolks and pound with mayonnaise, cream or white sauce.
Add the ham, celery or cheese and season to taste.
Sprinkle the top with paprika... - 39.2756
Scotch Eggs is a simply delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly tempting recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this Scotch Eggs . - 39.2631
1. Mix the ground beef lightly with the onion, steak sauce, salt, pepper and milk until well blended.
2. Divide the meat mixture evenly into 6 mounds; shape each around a hard-cooked egg to cover completely and make an oval shape.
3. Brush each meat roll with... - 38.2876
Coat each hard-cooked egg with flour.
Divide sausage into 8 equal parts.
Pat one part sausage onto each egg.
Mix bread crumbs, sage and salt.
Dip sausage-coated eggs into beaten eggs; roll in bread crumb mixture.
Heat oil (1 1/2 to 2 inches) in 3-quart... - 37.6977
Seasoned Scotch Eggs
Lancashire Hot Pot is one of the best Mexican beef recipes that you can try out. Make and gorge on the Lancashire Hot Pot and let us know how you've enjoyed it soon! - 36.9386
Appetizer Scotch Eggs
1) Dredge the hard-boiled eggs with flour, until thoroughly coated.
2) Cover the eggs well with a thin layer of sausage meat.
3) Brush the prepared eggs with the beaten egg.
4) Roll the eggs in the fine breadcrumbs, until thoroughly coated.
5) In a... - 36.3834
Scotch Eggs With Sausage Meat
1) Hard-boil eggs, drain and let cool.
2) Take off shells.
3) Dredge eggs in seasoned flour and pat to remove surplus flour.
4) Sprinkle little powdered sage over sausage meat and divide into equal portions.
5) Lightly flour a working... - 36.2536
Crunchy Peanut Scotch
Cook chow mein noodles in 1/4 cup water, 3 minutes.
Combine peanut butter and butterscotch pieces in large glass bowl.
Cook, uncovered, 1 minute.
Stir until smooth.
Stir in drained noodles and peanuts, mixing well to coat.
Drop by teaspoons onto wax... - 36.1773
1) Boil the egg until hard boiled, allow to cool and shell them.
2) Prepare Maggi 2-Minute Noodles as per the package directions, allow to cool
3) Mash the boiled potatoes and combine with the noodles.
4) Make eight portions of the mixture, flatten and... - 36.0061
Easy Scotch Eggs
1. Mix the pork sausage meat with the breadcrumbs, the egg and the sauce, season with salt and pepper and divide into 6 equal portions.
2. Add the seasonings and coat the eggs. Shape a portion of the sausage meat around each egg enclosing it completely. Brush... - 35.7464
Heat oil to 375 degrees.
Combine sausage meat, anchovies and pepper, blending well with a fork.
Beat egg with a fork in a flat dish.
Put bread crumbs in another flat dish.
Divide sausage meat into 6 equal parts (about 1/3 cup each) and wrap each part around... - 35.5581
In a large bowl mix the sausage meat, seasoning and mace.
Divide the mixture into four pieces.
Flatten each piece between the palms of your hands.
Put an egg in the center of each piece and bring the sides up to enclose the egg completely.
Dip the coated eggs... - 34.8719
Herbed Scotch Eggs
1. Take the sausages and divide them into 4 equal pieces and shapes. Each flat round piece should be of 4 inches wide.
2. Cover the shelled eggs gently using some flour and wrap every piece inside the sausage meat. Be careful while... - 33.8053
Scotch Eggs With Sausage
Scotch Eggs is a mouth watering side dish recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Scotch Eggs dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 32.329
Scotch Egg Pasties
1. Bring a pan of water to the boil and lower in 8 of the eggs. Bring back to the boil and simmer for 6 mins. Drain, then cool under cold water. Peel carefully as the yolks will still be quite soft. Meanwhile, mix the sausagemeat and onions together using... - 31.5398
1. Carefully shell eggs. Divide sausage mince into 4 rounds, pat out each round with damp hands. Place one egg on each circle (a) and shape it carefully around the egg so that the egg is completely enclosed.
2. Roll in combined beaten egg and cayenne pepper,... - 30.752
Oven-style Scotch Eggs
Oven-Style Scotch Eggs is delicious dish for breakfast made from pork egg bread. Specially great for kids chrismas holiday. - 30.4617
Using your hands, flatten sausage meat on a floured board and cut into 8 pieces.
Mold 1 piece of sausage meat around each egg, rolling and stretching meat in your hands until egg is completely covered.
Dip sausage-covered eggs in beaten egg, then... - 28.8116
Mix sausage mince with sauces. Divide into 6 equal portions. Dust eggs lightly with flour seasoned with salt and pepper, then cover each egg with sausage mixture, pressing and moulding on well. Brush with beaten egg and roll in breadcrumbs. Chill for at least... - 27.8672
Crunchy Peanut Scotch Treats
In large glass bowl, combine peanut butter and butterscotch pieces.
Cook uncovered, 1 minute.
Remove and stir until smooth.
Stir in chow mein noodles and peanuts, mixing well to coat.
Drop by teaspoons onto wax paper.
Refrigerate until set, about 30... - 27.3627
1) Place eggs in the centre of the rack and hard boil as per the directions until cooked.
2)Divide the sausage into 4 portions and flatten them into large circles.
3) Place the egg in the centre and cover with the flattened sausage.
4) Cook as per... - 27.3092
Scotch Eggs has a outstanding taste. The eggs and sausage meat gives the Scotch Eggs a rousing taste. Scotch Eggs is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 27.0343
European Scotch Eggs
Shell the eggs and cover each egg with sausage meat.
If liked, a little finely-chopped onion can be mixed with the sausage meat before using.
Coat carefully with beaten egg and breadcrumbs, fry in hot fat until nicely browned.
Cut each egg in half.
Scotch... - 25.1269
In mixing bowl, blend together sausage, parsley, sage, and thyme.
Using about 1/4 cup mixture for each, shape into 8 patties, 4 inches in diameter.
Completely wrap one sausage patty around each hard-cooked egg.
Cook, covered, in 12 x7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish... - 25.0398
Scotch Egg Recipes By Category