- » Scotch Cream
Scotch Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scotch cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scotch cream recipes.
Scotch Cream Scones
Scotch cream scones are almost like the pancakes but little smaller and thicker. These are mostly served warm as snacks. The cream scones are light, crispy and buttery fluffy rounds just right to accompany tea. - 50.0592
You May Also Like!
Scotch On Ice
1. In a bowl, combine condensed milk and espresso, whisk thoroughly until very well incorporated.
2. Gradually pour in the heavy cream, whisking constantly.
3. Pour in the whiskey and continue whisking.
4. Transfer the mixture into individual bowls... - 0
Mix dry ingredients together and add melted butter, then water.
Take a small amount of dough and roll fairly thin into an oval about 6 inches across.
Mark edge with fork and cut into four wedges.
Bake at 375° F. for 10 to 15 minutes. - 27.8954
Damn 'hot' Scotch Bonnet-chili Poppers
Wondering what to serve in your cocktail party? This recipe of HOT Scotch Bonnet Chili Poppers can come handy to you. It's simple, easy but extremely mouth-watering. Make sure to make in large amount, because there is a high chance that these are not going to... - 82.769
These wonderful scotch crumpets are utterly delicious to say the least. Quick and easy to make, delight in these scrumptious bites! - 24.8227
If the peaches are a bit tart, add a little sugar.
Place in quart mixing bowl, and saturate with Drambuie.
Cover, and chill 1-2 hours. - 18.2123
1. Cream butter until softened. Gradually add sugar, creaming until fluffy after each addition. Add the flour gradually, beating until well blended (mixture will be crumbly).
2. Divide mixture evenly between two 9-inch pie pans. With fingers, press dough into... - 22.7965
In mixer bowl, cream butter and sugar till fluffy.
Stir in flour.
Divide in half.
On 2 ungreased glass pizza plates, pat each half of dough into a 7-inch circle.
With a fork prick each circle deeply to make 16 wedges.
Cook, one at a time, at MEDIUM HIGH (7)... - 26.7493
Mix butter and mustard together to form a paste; spread over chicken.
Over moderate heat saute chicken on bothsides until lightly browned.
Cover and simmer about 30 minutes.
Add Scotch and allow to warm slightly.
Ignite and burn off alcohol.
Add cream and... - 34.1271
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a bowl, cream the butter till it gets soft.
3) Add in sugar into the bowl and beat till it gets light and fluffy.
4) Add in flour into the bowl, 1/2 cup at a time. Keep mixing well after each... - 34.1329
Scotch Popcorn Squares
1) In a pan, gently heat butter, marshmallows and butterscotch chips, stirring often, till smooth.
2) In a bowl combine the popcorn, peanuts and raisins and mix well.
3) Add the marshmallow mix over the popcorn and stir well to coat.
4) Transfer the... - 37.3152