- » Scotch Chicken
Scotch Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scotch chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scotch chicken recipes.
Divide the chicken into fairly large pieces and remove the larger bones.
Peel and finely slice the onions.
Cut the salami slices in half.
Cut the pickles into matchsticks.
Nick the skins of the tomatoes, plunge into boiling water for 30-45 seconds, peel and... - 42.4546
1) Take a kettle; put all ingredients except barley, leeks, potatoes and parsley in it and bring to a boil.
2) Simmer for 2 hours until chicken is soft.
3) Take off the chicken after straining the broth and cut into thin slices and keep aside.
4) Add... - 40.9961
Mix butter and mustard together to form a paste; spread over chicken.
Over moderate heat saute chicken on bothsides until lightly browned.
Cover and simmer about 30 minutes.
Add Scotch and allow to warm slightly.
Ignite and burn off alcohol.
Add cream and... - 34.1271
You May Also Like!
Roast Quail With Scotch Eggs Morels & Asparagus
1. Remove the legs, wishbone and half the backbone from each quail to leave only the crown. Remove the leg meat, chop very finely, then reserve for the Scotch eggs.
2. For the vinaigrette, fry the quail trimmings, wishbones and backbones in a pan with 1-2... - 44.826
Healthy Scotch Broth
1) In the cooker, place together meat, barley, carrots, onion, leeks, stock or water and stock cube and seasoning.
2) See that the cooker is not more than half full.
3) Heat the open cooker and bring to boil and skim.
4) Put the lid on the cooker, heat... - 45.5806
Cheese Soup With Passport Scotch
Melt butter in double boiler.
Sprinkle in flour.
Boil until thickened.
Add cheese and milk.
Stir until all cheese is melted.
Keep cooking about 10 minutes.
When ready to serve, lace with Passport Scotch. - 39.8191
Jamaican Baked Jerk Chicken Wings
Tired of the same old chicken wings, then try these Jamaican baked chicken wings. Here is an impressive video that is definitely a must watch. The chef here flavors the chicken wings in a flavorful jerk marinade. This video would surely equip you to make... - 109.085
My Invented Fried Chicken
Acclaimed Chef and Gourmet Spice Designer, Keith Lorren, shares his secrets to making the Juiciest, Tastiest, Fried chicken on the planet. - 101.322
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a non-metallic shallow dish, place the chicken portions.
3) In a food processor, place chiles, scallions, thyme, ginger root, garlic, paparika, dried thyme, cinnamon, clove, soy eauce, wine vignegar and pepper.
4)... - 44.064
1. Rinse the chicken portions and pat them dry on absorbent kitchen paper. Place them in a shallow dish.
2. Place the spring onions (scallions), chillies, garlic, ginger, thyme, paprika, allspice, cinnamon, cloves, wine vinegar, soy sauce and pepper to taste... - 38.4774
Easy Chicken Liver Pate
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the chicken livers, onion,garlic, bay leaf, thyme and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Add the water and bring to a simmer. Cover, reduce the heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, until the livers are barely pink inside, about 3... - 29.4502
1. In a food processor or blender, add onions, soy sauce, thyme, chile pepper, sesame oil, garlic, sugar, vinegar and allspice and pulse it about twelve times
2. Add half of it in a ziplock pouch and set aside the remaining as ti can be serve with... - 43.9591
Jamaican Jerk Chicken
1. In a large shallow dish, combine all ingredients except chicken. Add chicken and turn to coat with marinade. Cover and refrigerate 4 to 8 hours.
2. Prepare a medium-hot barbecue fire or preheat a gas grill. Remove chicken from marinade, reserving... - 32.9588