- » Scotch Butter
Scotch Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scotch butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scotch butter recipes.
Pudding The Scotch In Butter
Butterscotch Pudding! Yes! We love it and so will you. It is absolutely decadent! In this video, Morgan, who is COMPLETELY SOBER teaches you how to make butterscotch pudding. Lol! Jokes apart, watch and learn folks! - 100.77
Butter Scotch Meringue Pie - Part 2 Preparation
When entertaining guests at home, you can't go wrong with Betty's butterscotch meringue pie. This light-as-air pie is the ultimate way to swank your elite culinary skills. Delicately flavored, smooth textured and soft hued, this crusty, tasty pie is a perfect... - 97.3617
Butter Scotch Meringue Pie - Part 1 Introduction And Ingredients
If by meringue pie you just meant the tart lemon ones, then think again. This version with butterscotch is spectacular. Betty whomps up a decadent dessert that can make for an impressive centerpiece in any dinner party dessert cart. What's more, this dish can... - 96.0155
Brownie Scotch Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
Flute edge; do not prick pastry.
Bake in 450° oven for 5 minutes.
Cool thoroughly on rack.
For filling, in mixer bowl beat brown sugar and butter or... - 41.4046
Butter Scotch Cake
Sift together flour, soda, baking powder and sugar.
Combine butter, cream, syrup and chocolate in a pan and place over very low heat.
Cook till chocolate melts, stirring constantly.
Pour the mixture into flour mixture and mix well.
Add few drops... - 41.3165
Combine butter, sugar and about half the flour until mixed.
Add rest of flour and vanilla.
Work with hands until smooth.
Divide into 2 balls.
Press each ball in an 8 inch (20 cm) circle on ungreased baking sheet.
Prick with fork here and... - 36.556
Butter Scotch Apple
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan and make syrup.
Simmer till apples are just cooked.
Drain apples from syrup and place them in a deep dish.
Combine milk, cornflour and butter in another sauce pan.
Place on medium heat.
Cook until custard is... - 36.4601
Butter Scotch Icing And Filling (without Sugar)
1) In a saucepan, add syrup, butter and milk.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Continue boiling until it forms a soft ball when dropped in cold water.
4) Allow to stand for sometime without stirring the mixture.
5) Pour this mixture on top... - 35.1433
Vegetarian Scotch Shortbread
1. Preheat oven to moderate (325° F.).
2. Cream the butter, add the sugar gradually and beat until fluffy. If desired, use an electric mixer at medium speed.
3. Sift the flour and salt into the creamed mixture and blend thoroughly with the hand.
4. Press the... - 34.183
Cream the butter in a bowl and beat in sugar gradually.
Add the flour and mix well.
Turn out on a baking sheet and pat into a circle about 7 inches in diameter.
Pinch around edge of cake and prick all over with a fork.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Bake at 375... - 33.995
Preheat oven to 375° F.
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar together until fluffy. Add vanilla extract.
In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt and baking powder. Add to creamed mixture and mix thoroughly, using a heavy beater or wooden spoon.
Place... - 33.0237
Butter Scotch Woodcock
Heat the butter in a pan, beat the eggs with seasoning and a little milk.
Scramble slowly and when set pile on to buttered toast and garnish with the anchovy fillets and capers.
Serve, cut into fingers. - 32.5302
Make a few days ahead:
1. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, blend butter with salt. Gradually add brown sugar while beating until smooth and creamy. At low speed, gradually add enough flour to form a stiff dough. Divide dough into 4 parts. Shape each... - 32.2602
Classic Scotch Shortbread
Mix butter and sugar thoroughly.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Work in flour with hands.
Heat oven to 350° (mod.).
Roll dough 1/3 to 1/2" thick.
Cut into fancy shapes (small leaves, ovals, squares, etc.).
Flute edges, if... - 32.1471
1. Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
2. Mix butter with sugar until very light and fluffy. Mix in flour mixture. Refrigerate until firm enough to handle easily.
3. Start heatiing oven to 350Â°F.
4. On lightly-floured surface, roll out dough to 1/4... - 31.2435
Easy Scotch Shortbread With Butter
Work the butter with a spoon until fluffy and creamy; add sugar gradually, while continuing to work with a spoon until light.
Stir in dry ingredients, which have been sifted together.
Chill until easy to handle, then roll or pat dough on a floured board to... - 30.9787
Butter Scotch Candy
1) In a saucepan, mix sugar, butter and water. Bring it to a boil without stirring till it is brittle when tested in cold water.
2) Transfer the candy onto buttered plates to cool. When the candy is cool enough, cut into desirable pieces.
3)... - 30.8449
Scotch Shortbread With Butter
Cream butter thoroughly.
Blend in sugar gradually.
Add flour gradually, then knead to blend well.
Roll out to 1/4" thick rectangle on lightly floured board.
Prick or press any desired design on top.
Cut into squares 2" x 2".
Place on ungreased baking sheets... - 30.3503
Rich Scotch Shortbread
Cream butter and sugar together until smooth and fluffy.
Combine flour and salt and blend into creamed mixture to make a smooth dough.
Press into ungreased 8-inch piepan.
Bake at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Sprinkle with powdered... - 30.0067
Butter Scotch Icing
Cream butter in a bowl.
Add brown sugar and beat until fluffy.
Add cream and icing sugar.
Add essence and mix well.
Icing should be of spreading consistency.
If necessary, add more icing sugar. - 29.711
Cream butter and sugar till fluffy.
Stir in flour.
Chill several hours.
Divide in half.
On ungreased cookie sheet pat each half of dough into a 7-inch circle.
With a fork prick each circle deeply to make 16 wedges.
Bake on ungreased cookie sheet at 300°... - 28.9421
Delicious Homemade Scotch Shortbread
1. Beat butter or margarine with sugar in a large bowl, until light and fluffy; beat in vanilla.
2. Stir in flour, one third at a time, blending well to make a stiff dough. Knead 10 to 15 minutes, or until smooth. Chill several hours, or overnight, until firm... - 27.7339
Sweet Scotch Shortbread With Butter
1. Sift flour and 10X sugar into medium-size bowl; cut in butter or margarine with pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Work dough into a ball with hands and knead about 10 minutes, or until very smooth.
2. Pat dough into a 14x 12-inch rectangle, 1/4 inch... - 22.9377
Butter Scotch Krispie Treats
1. Place butterscotch pieces and butter in a 12" x 7" x 2" oblong baking dish. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 7) for 2 to 3 minutes, or until melted. Stir in marshmallows. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 7) for 3 to 4 minutes,... - 22.4432