- » Scored Tomato
Scored Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scored tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scored tomato recipes.
Magic Broiled Tomatoes
Score tomatoes about 4 times across top to about halfway down; reserve.
Make paste of butter, Vegetable Magic and Parmesan cheese.
Spread half the mixture on top of each tomato, pushing a little mixture down into the scoring.
Place tomatoes in shallow pan,... - 23.2723
1. To prepare the tomatoes, remove stems from tomatoes and invert on pie plate.
2. With sharp knife, score an "X" on top of each tomato.
3. Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave at High for about 2 minutes or until tomatoes are... - 38.1388
Sweet Herbed Tomatoes
Lightly sprinkle tomatoes with salt.
In large deep bowl place whole tomatoes and sliced cucumbers.
In screw-top jar combine salad oil, dry white wine, white wine vinegar, chives, parsley, sugar, salad herbs, pepper, and 1 teaspoon salt; cover and shake... - 42.6176
Italian Cucumber And Tomato Slices
Score cucumbers with a fork and slice thin.
Core tomatoes and slice thin.
Place on a small platter and spoon the dressing over.
Chill until serving time. - 23.6501
Perfect Spaghetti With Tomato Sauce
This [tomato sauce] recipe's quickness depends on getting all the sauce ingredients and cooking equipment ready before you start cooking. Then, when the water's boiling, start the pasta, and saute the sauce at the same time. - 29.9177
Double Tomato Salad Molds
1. Soften gelatin in 12 cup of the vegetable juice in a medium-size bowl.
2. Combine remaining vegetable juice, cloves, allspice and lemon juice in small saucepan; bring to boiling; simmer 5 minutes. Strain over gelatin mixture in bowl, then stir until... - 37.6235
Tomato Salad Special
1) With a fork, score cucumber lengthwise and cut into slices of about 1/2 inch thick.
2) Make balls from avocados using a melon bailer.
3) Slice each tomato into 6 wedges.
4) Take a screw-top jar; mix together salad oil, vinegar, lemon... - 46.9591
Chat 'n Dish: Provencal Tomato Rice Soup
A light and fresh tomato soup with just a hint of orange and saffron. Bring Mediterranean sunshine into your home any time of the year with this delightfully easy and delicious soup! - 0
Tomato Pinwheel Salad
Tomato Pinwheel Salad is another lovely pick in my list of salads. Tomato played the lead and the flavor is supported by mayonnaise and grated cheese. You can use paprika instead of cheese too. Check out the recipe of Tomato Pinwheel Salad. - 33.9268
Eggplant And Tomato Casserole
Preheat oven to 400 Â°F (200 Â°C).
Score flesh of eggplant in crisscross pattern. Brush with oil and place, skin-side up, in roasting pan. Cook 40 minutes in oven.
Remove flesh from skin, chop flesh and set aside.
Heat remaining oil in frying pan over... - 35.442
Tomato Cucumber Salad
In bowl combine tomato wedges, sliced cucumber, and olives.
To make dressing, in screw-top jar combine salad oil, lemon juice, salt, dry mustard, garlic powder, and pepper.
Cover and shake well to mix.
Pour dressing over vegetables.
Cover and refrigerate... - 37.1527
Asian Style Tempered Tomato And Coconut Soup
1. Score an ‘x” on each tomato and place in a large saucepan.
2. Cover with just enough water to come up to about 3/4ths of the tomatoes.
3. Bring to the boil and simmer until the tomato skins are wrinkled and the tomatoes are cooked... - 109.609
Tomato Aspic Salad
1. In 1/4 cup cold water, put in the gelatin to soften.
2. In a saucepan, pour in the tomato juice and heat to boiling point. Add the dissolve softened gelatin in hot juice and mix well.
3. Add vinegar, 1/4 tea- spoon salt, garlic salt, celery salt... - 46.6845
Marinated Tomato, Cucumber And Onion Slices
1) On a lettuce lined serving platter, combine together the cucumber, tomatoes and onion.
2) In a jar, combine together the vinegar and all the remaining ingredients. Cover the jar lightly and shake vigorously.
3) Cover the vgetables, pour the vinegar... - 38.5339
Two Tomato Salad Molds
1. Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup of the vegetable juice in a medium-size bowl.
2. Combine remaining vegetable juice, cloves, allspice, and lemon juice in a small saucepan; heat to boiling; simmer 5 minutes. Strain over gelatin mixture in bowl, then stir until... - 34.0827
Crab Salad In Tomato Basket
1. In a large bowl combine crab meat, cabbage, onion, sesame seed, and cilantro. Toss well.
2. In another bowl whisk together vinegar, sweetener, tamari, ginger root, oil, and salt substitute. Pour over crab meat mixture and toss well.
3. Cut each tomato in... - 37.6193
Thai Tomato And Cucumber Salad
Core and cut tomatoes into 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick slices.
With fork tines, score cucumber lengthwise; slice thinly.
Combine parsley, mint, coriander and green onions.
In large glass bowl, layer half each of the Spanish onion, cucumber and tomatoes, sprinkling... - 39.9638
Basic Fresh Marinara Sauce
It’s peak season for tomatoes, and Chef John Maxwell has a delicious way to use them up quickly – a homemade marinara sauce served over zucchini spaghetti. He also shows us how canned tomatoes can make a delicious marinara sauce for use in the future. - 110.776
Tripe And Tomato Pie
1)Preheat oven to 2200 C (4250 F)
2)In melted butter add the flour, salt and pepper, and stir until smooth.
3)Let it not brown and cook for another minute adding milk stir and cook until the sauce boils and thickens.
4)Lightly fry or... - 44.0858
Sausage Egg And Tomato Pie
1. Preheat oven hot to 425°.
2. Take a 7 inch sandwich tin and line with 2/3 of the pastry. Wet the edges.
3. Spread sausage meat over it.
4. Layer with slices of tomato and hard-boiled egg over it.
5. Cover with remaining third of the... - 40.1301
Fish Balls In Tomato Sauce
1) Take fillets and score them lengthwise and crosswise.
2) Chop them into bite-sized pieces and combine with salt, black pepper, sesame oil and cornstarch.
3) Keep aside for 20 minutes.
4) Slice onion into bite-size pieces.
5) In a pan,... - 43.9694
Chunky Tomato And Avocado Salad
Have a look at this amazing video that displays a unique salad recipe. Check it out for great slicing technique shown by Bob McDiarmid in his kitchen. The dressing for here is so flavorful and aromatic that it would surely tickle your taste buds. - 98.0226
Sassy Tomato Franks
In skillet, cook celery and green pepper in the butter or margarine until almost tender.
Add soup, brown sugar, water, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic salt; simmer uncovered 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, score franks in corkscrew fashion; roast on grill... - 31.2642
Deep Fried Fish With Tomato Sauce
Deep Fried Fish With Tomato Sauce is a succulent and tender fish preparation that brings together the amazing flavors of fish and tomato sauce! Perfect for a grand lunch, the Deep Fried Fish With Tomato Sauce is a personal favorite! Try it!! - 48.3567
Grilled Calamari With Tomato Topping
1. Score the squid lengthwise with a sharp knife, making cuts close together and being careful not to cut through the squid. Combine the squid, oil, garlic, oregano, and 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice in a bowl. Let stand for about 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile,... - 32.2556
Sausage And Tomato Pie
1)Preheat the oven.
2)In a teaspoon of butter or margarine fry onion until it is soft.
3)Let the sausages in tepid water boil then simmer for 5 minutes, later drain the water.
4) Slice the sausages and place half of them in a shallow... - 41.1378
Artichoke And Feta Tarts With Tomato Salad
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. Line a baking dish with parchment paper, and set it aside.
3. For tart, place pastry sheet on counter top, and cut it into 4 equal squares.
4. With a knife, score a ¼ inch border around squares.
5. On... - 77.8417
Harissa Lamb With Fennel Tomato And Herb Parcels
1. Using a sharp tipped knife, score the lamb necks a in a criss-cross pattern.
2. In a large dish, combine the yoghurt and the harissa.
3. Rub marinade over the lamb.
4. Throw in rosemary springs over the lamb.
5. Cover dish and place in... - 42.9093
Braised Fish With Tomato Sauce
Braised Fish With Tomato Sauce is a filling and tasty fish preparation. The combined flavors of the ingredients of this yummy dish is irresistible! Try this brilliant Braised Fish With Tomato Sauce recipe! - 45.7388
Beef Roly Poly With Tomato Puree
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion and minced beef until the onion is soft and the beef lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
Add the Bisto Powder and plain flour, and fry, stirring occasionally, for 1 minute.
Add the tomatoes and their juice, and the... - 38.7737
Pan Fried Sea Bream With Ratatouille And Tomato Coulis
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F or 200 degree C
2. To make the tomato coulis, in a food processor or blender jar, combine the cherry tomatoes and olive oil.
3. Pulse the ingredients to blend into a smooth puree.
4. Taste the puree... - 44.9694
Raw Pecan Tomato And Apple Bread
Have you ever heard of RAW BREAD? If you haven't the you need to checkout this incredible recipe by Sarah Katoa with SarahsEssentials.com. Listen in as Sarah show's you how to make this awesome recipe. - 117.767
Gazpacho Salad Bowl
1) In a jar with tight-fitting lid, place together all the dressing ingredients.
2) Put the lid on and shake vigorously to combine.
3) Peel the tomatoes, slice them and cut each slice in half.
4) Score the unpared cucumber with fork and... - 47.8317
Tasty Flax Cracker Snack
Snack doesn't has to be unhealthy always. Weight watchers can make low calorie flax cracker with Karen Knowler and beam with goodness and health. Look forward to a crackling treat! - 101.267