- » Scone With Plain Flour
Scone With Plain Flour Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scone with plain flour recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scone with plain flour recipes.
The perfect accompaniment to the evening tea ! One look at this video and you will have learnt how easy and quick it is to make wonderful scones - a must-have with the cup of evening tea. This comes with the option of making them just plain, giving that... - 134.025
You May Also Like!
Do you want to eat plain scones but are alergic to eggs? Never again you will miss any great tastes of life due to your allergy. Baking mama will show you how to make scones as well as hundreds of other eggless baked goodies. - 37.1733
1 Preheat the oven.
2 Lightly grease a baking sheet.
3 In a bowl, sift the flour.
4 Rapidly rub the butter into it , using your fingertips.
5 Stir in the sugar and salt.
6 Use a knife to mix in the milk little by little.
7 ... - 35.7749
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F/230°C (Gas Mark 8)
2. Mix all ingredients and rub into fat.
3. Bind with cold water.
4. Roll out not more than 1 inch (2.5 cm) thick and cut into rounds.
5. Bake at about for about 20 minutes.
6.... - 36.7796
Measure and sift flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
Using two knives cut in margarine or butter until a coarse meal-like consistency is reached.
Measure milk, slowly add this to the mixture, while stirring with a fork.
Add milk only to dry... - 33.7796
1) Into a bowl, sieve together the flour, baking powder and salt.
2) Rub in the margarine till the mixture starts to look like fine breadcrumbs.
3) In the center, make a well and stir in just enough milk to make a soft dough.
4) Turn the dough onto a... - 37.5781
Plain Scones Biscuits
1) Grease a baking sheet.
2) Heat the oven to (230°C/450°F or Gas Mark 8).
3) In a bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and salt, then rub in the butter until the mixture is crumbly.
4) Make a well in the centre and add the enough milk... - 36.9416
Plain Scones Or Tea Bread
Sift the flour and salt together.
Rub the fat into the flour, using the tips of the fingers, and rub until it is well mixed in.
For sweet scones add 1 oz. sugar (2 Tbs.).
Add the liquid quickly, putting most of it in at once.
Use a knife for mixing, and toss... - 33.4187
Mom's Rich Scones
Mix the shortening into the flour and remaining dry ingredients.
Add milk; mix to a soft dough.
Turn out onto a board; knead as lightly as possible (1/2 dozen times).
Roll; cut into round or triangular shapes.
Bake on a greased cookie sheet at 350Â°F until... - 33.0306
Scones With Herbs And Parmesan
Scones With Herbs And Parmesan has a delicious taste. Scones With Herbs And Parmesan get its taste from cheese and eggs, flavored by lemon juice. Scones With Herbs And Parmesan is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 43.7524
Chocolate Chip Scones
Preheat oven to 400Â°.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and baking soda.
Using two knives or pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles crumbs.
Make a well in the center.
In a small bowl, beat together egg... - 38.5567