- » Scone
Scones are British baked goods, specifically quick breads, usually served as snacks with tea. They are conveniently-sized rounded, triangular, or square pieces. The commercially sold ones are often round or hexagonal ... More »
Gluten Free Cherry Oat Scones
Are you on a gluten free diet and still want to enjoy scones? Have a look at this exciting video that shares an extraordinary recipe to make absolutely delicious cherry oat scones that uses gluten free oats. These scones look simple gorgeous and definitely... - 147.37
An English classic perfect for afternoon tea. Celebrate the Diamond Jubilee with these quick to bake scones that go perfectly with Jam and Clotted Cream. - 146.079
The perfect accompaniment to the evening tea ! One look at this video and you will have learnt how easy and quick it is to make wonderful scones - a must-have with the cup of evening tea. This comes with the option of making them just plain, giving that... - 135.696
Breakfast Blueberry Scones
Baked good are things your see all around you. The eyes are never devoid of wanting to see the delicious beauties around! Well these are healthy blueberry scones made to perfection keeper a healthier you in mind. See the video for more! - 127.692
Homemade crispy scones are the perfect teatime snacks for your family. They are not only tasty but quick and easy to make. Just check out this video for the recipe detail. - 118.768
Rosalie Fiorino Harpole's Best Ever Scones
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Cut butter into flour mixture with a pastry blender until crumbly and mixture resembles small peas. Freeze 5 minutes.
3. Add 3/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. cream,... - 118.06
Scones, or "biscuits" as they're known in some parts, are a very traditional English tea-time offering. Often eaten as part of a "Cream Tea" - served with clotted cream and jam - they make a decadent and delicious afternoon snack. The addition of yoghurt... - 116.705
Pumpkin Scones - The Aubergine Chef
Super easy recipe this week everyone - but it's very delicious! Try serving these pumpkin scones with a nice warm cup of apple cider. Or how about chai tea for a sophisticated spin? - 115.154
Cinnamon Sugar Scones
A great recipe for breakfast, Cinnamon sugar scones. It is easy to make and tastes wonderful. - 114.742
Cheddar Cheese Scones With Paprika
A cheesy treat ! - This video prepares an enchanting variety of scones with cheddar cheese with a dash of paprika. A fine variation from the normal scones, the zesty taste goes very well with any kind of soups or stew. These tasty Cheddar cheese treats are... - 113.845
Baked Low Carb Splenda Scones
Scones do not always have to be high on the calorie and carb scales. Don't believe us? Watch this video and change the way you think forever. Watch to know more. - 113.068
While bread is a common side for soup, cheese scones with a delicious, strong cheese and a nice hint of cayenne pepper make a perfect accompaniment as well - definitely worth a try! Do give them a try! - 112.282
Cheddar Cheese Scones
1. Preheat the oven to 435 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, combine together the flour, baking powder, salt and cayenne pepper.
3. Add the butter and using a pastry cutter combine the butter into the flour making it look like a crumble... - 110.292
Berry Scones Cooked In Dutch Oven
1. In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
2. Cut 6 ounces of butter into small cubes and add to the bowl and mix with a fork.
3. In another bowl, whisk the vanilla yogurt and egg.
4. Add to the dry ingredients bowl and mix.
5. Use hands to make a... - 106.06
Mother's Day Brunch Part 2 - English Scones
With the asparagus and ham quinche in place, it is time to make an appetizing sweet and flavorful cinnamon chips. Watch Stacey along with her friend Tommy making the cinnamon flavored cookies to complete the meal. Fulfilling ham dish with an accompaniment of... - 105.629
Have you been looking for a yummy scones recipe? Look no further, this video has just the right thing for you. Watch it to learn this step wise recipe to prepare classic scones. Missing it out will be a big mistake. - 95.5875
Scones For Breakfast
When you are looking for a yummy baked treat for breakfast, brunch or tea, yummy scones perfectly fits the bill. This sweetened quick bread is a breeze to make. Infamous for being not so healthy, scones can make for a yummy treat when enjoyed with fruits. - 93.6342
Do you love scones - here is a great recipe to try at home. This is easy and simple - even a beginner can try this out. Check out the video and get the tips, so that you too can enjoy fresh scones with your friends and family. - 84.6926
Scones for breakfast is your favorite? Here is Jackie’s video recipe to her famous scones! Made with fruits and butter, this is her hot selling item. These are relished topped with whipped cream or butter. - 84.4009
Want to have a bake sale? Then these scones are the thing to make. The chef makes them with absolute ease and precise directions! See the video for more! - 78.0132
Healthy Buckwheat Scones
Are you always on a lookout for healthy snack recipes? You've just got one more. Watch the chef prepare these tremendous Healthy Buckwheat Scones. The snack is very simple to prepare and the blend of flavors is just impeccable. Do not miss it. - 66.4763
To make the scones: Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, combine the oats, all-purpose flour, pastry flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and 1/4 cup of the sugar.
Add the butter or margarine and cut into... - 50.5239
Delicious Drop Scones
1. Preheat oven to 25º Fahrenheit.
2. Using a knife snip prunes into small pieces.
3. Using a sieve, resift all dry ingredients to mix.
4. Separate 1 tablespoon of butter.
5. Line a sheet pan or cookie sheet with wax paper.
6. In a... - 48.2061
Ham And Potato Scones
Do you want a delicious Ham And Potato Scones recipe? Treat your near and dear ones with this amazing Ham And Potato Scones as a Side Dish . The main ingredient in this recipe is Vegetable. I shall look forward to your comments on this recipe. - 48.0152
Multi Grain Scones
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) In a bowl add egg, sugar, and oil. Whisk together.
3) In another bowl add lemon zest and all the dry ingredients. Stir with a wooden spoon until combined.
4) Gently add dry ingredients into the egg,... - 47.9644
Chocolate Chip Cherry Scones
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. Prepare a cookie sheet for baking by spraying it with cooking spray. Set aside till needed
3. In a medium bowl, tip in the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
4. Using a pastry blender bowl,... - 47.5244
Savory Butter Scones
1)In a large mixing bowl sift the self-raising flour, baking poweder and salt.
2) Add the butter in cut pieces to make the dough flakey and crumby.
3) Mix the remaining ingrediants - cheese, pimento, onion, garlic, and parsley into the mixture.
4)... - 47.0292
Heat oven to 400°.
Cut 1/3 cup margarine into flour, sugar, baking powder and salt until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Stir in 1 egg, the currants and just enough half-and-half so dough leaves side of bowl.
Turn dough onto lightly floured surface.
Knead... - 46.8202
Prizewinning Orange Scones With Berries And Cream
1) Preheat oven hot to 425 degrees F.
2) Grease a baking sheet lightly.
3) Prepare scones in a small bowl, add flour, baking powder, salt and sugar and mix thoroughly.
4) With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter till mixture... - 46.5036
Fruit N Oat Scones
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder and salt.
3. Add butter but into small cubes.
4. Using your fingertips, rub the butter into the flour mixture until it resembles cake... - 45.7537
Apple Drop Scones
1. Into a large bowl put the flour, cereal, apple, salt and sugar.
2. Beat well adding the egg and milk until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
3. With cover allow to stand for 15 minutes,
4. Heat a large, heavy-based frying-pan or griddle... - 45.726
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
2) In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together.
3) Cut in the shortening with a knife or fingertips.
4) Then add the currants and cherries and stir in milk,
5) On a floured... - 45.5641
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F
2. In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda and powder and salt
3. Add in butter, cutting it with a pastry blender and mix well till you achieve the consistency of a coarse meal
4. Add yogurt and... - 45.3129
Mini Rosemary Scones
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Prepare the cookie sheet by spraying the cookie sheet with cooking spray
3. In a medium bowl, mix the flours, the sugar, baking powder, the baking soda, lemon peel, rosemary, and salt.
4. Using two knives... - 45.2066
Dried Cherry Scones
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a large bowl, stir together the flour, 2 tablespoons of the sugar, the baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
With a pastry blender or 2 knives used scissors fashion, cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add... - 45.1092
Frying Pan Scones
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Mix all the dry ingredients with milk.
3) Beat the eggs and add to the milk to make a smooth and creamy mixture.
4) Divide the dough in 3 or 4 parts.
5) Roll 1/4 inch thick and cut into round shape.
6)... - 44.9985
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a food processor, add the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and nutmeg together and pulse to mix.
3) Add the cold butter and pulse 15 to 20 times until the mixture is crumbly.
4) In a small bowl,... - 44.9052
Sift the flour, salt and baking powder into a mixing bowl.
Cut the fat into the flour with a flat-bladed knife then rub it in with your fingertips to a breadcrumb consistency.
Make a well in the centre, pour in the milk and mix to a soft, spongy dough, adding... - 44.604
Dried Apricot And Currant Scones
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Cut in the butter or margarine and oil until the mixture resembles fine meal.
Add the apricots and currants and toss to... - 44.4011
In a medium size bowl, stir together unbleached flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, and all but 1 tablespoon of the sugar until well combined.
With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse... - 44.2407
Scone Recipes By Category