- » Scandinavian Pastry
Scandinavian Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scandinavian pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scandinavian pastry recipes.
Scandinavian Tea Ring
1. In large bowl, combine sugar, salt, cardamom, yeast, and 1 cup flour. In 1-quart saucepan over low heat, heat milk and 1/2 cup butter or margarine (1 stick) until very warm(120° to 130°F.). Butter or margarine does not need to melt.
2. With mixer at low... - 36.7454
Dissolve the yeast and 1 tablespoon of the sugar in 2 tablespoons of warm milk.
Let this sit for 10 minutes.
Sift the flour.
Mix the yeast with the flour, the remainder of the sugar and milk, the egg yolks, and salt.
Work this mixture until the dough is... - 41.4718
Meat Loaf In Sour Cream Pastry
Sift the flour and salt together into a large bowl.
With two knives cut in the butter until the mixture is like coarse meal.
In a separate bowl mix the egg and sour cream.
Add this to the flour mixture until the dough forms a soft, pliable ball.
Wrap the... - 43.8684
This Kringle is simply awesome ! Try this sweet Scandinavian glazed pastry topped with almonds for your next party. Tell me if you like this Kringle - 39.7457
Scandinavian Strawberry Cake
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F, 200°C or Gas No. 6
2) Roll prepared pastry out to a circle about 1/4 inch (1/2 cm) thick and 10 inches (26 cm) in diameter.
3) Grease a baking tray and place the pastry oven it.
4) Prick with a fork.
5)... - 40.656
Scandinavian "fruit" Pie
The scandinavian fruit pie is a mixed fruit pie made with a filling of thick apple sauce with prune juice, orange juice, lemon juice and pitted prunes. Filled in a pie pastry shell along with eggs, cornstarch, sugar and added currants the sandinaivian fruit... - 49.1295
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs and sugar; stir in milk and vanilla.
Combine flour and salt; add to batter and beat until smooth.
Heat 2-1/2 in.of oil to 365° in a deep-fat fryer or electric skillet.
Place rosette iron in hot oil, then dip in batter,... - 47.013
1. Blend flour, butter, egg yolk and sugar on a pastry board and work quickly into dough.
2. Roll out the dough and line 2/3 of a greased heart-shaped pan with the paste.
3. Mix the ingredients for the filling and simmer on low heat until thickened. Let t - 29.9408
Scandinavian Pastry Recipes By Category
Scandinavian Pastry Dish: