- » Scallops With Soup Mix
Scallops With Soup Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Scallops With Soup Mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Scallops With Soup Mix recipes.
Delicious Scallop And Corn Chowder
When looking to appease the gut of a houseful of hungry guests, this recipe might just come to your rescue. Delicious, mildly sweet and very filling, this seafood soup is quite a cinch to make, given you know how to make it. Never mind if you don't know how... - 95.3141
Thinly slice the scallops and place them in a 4-cup (1 L) microwave-safe bowl.
Add the lemon juice.
Mix well and let stand 20 minutes.
Add the boiling water.
Microwave at HIGH 5 minutes.
Add the remaining ingredients and microwave at HIGH 10 minutes.
Serve... - 31.4326
Broccoli Soup With Cumin And Scallops
1) In a 4 litre (7 pint) casserole add half of the butter.
2) Mix broccoli, leeks, potato, garlic, thyme and some pepper.
3) Cover casserole with a lid or plastic film. Microwave the vegetables on high for 5 minutes.
4) Sprinkle salt and stir in stock,... - 43.3027
Rinse scallops in cold water; drain.
Saute bacon and potatoes in butter in saucepan until bacon is partially cooked.
Add milk and fish stock; mix weli.
Cook just to the boiling point, stirring occasionally; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
Stir... - 44.152
In saucepan, cook scallops in water over low heat for 10 minutes; drain well.
Divide among 4 individual baking dishes.
Meanwhile, in saucepan, brown mushrooms and cook onion in butter until tender.
Add soup, lemon juice and seasonings; pour over scallops.
Top... - 35.8585
Scallop Orzo Soup
In a large stock pot bring the stock to a slow boil.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat the olive oil and saute the celery, onion and red pepper until the vegetables are only slightly firm.
Add the scallops, tomatoes and tomato juice.
Season with salt, pepper... - 39.3885
Creamy scalloped Potatoes
Blend soup, milk, and pepper.
In buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole, ar range alternate layers of potatoes, onion, and sauce.
Dot top with butter; sprinkle with paprika.
Cover; bake in a 375° oven 1 hour.
Uncover; bake 15 minutes more. - 31.796
Rich Creamy Scalloped Potatoes
Combine soup, milk, parsley and pepper.
In a buttered 1.5 L (1 1/2 quart) casserole, arrange alternate layers of potatoes, onion and sauce.
Dot top with butter; sprinkle with paprika.
Cover; bake at 160°C (325°F) for 1 1/2 hours, uncover; bake 15 minutes... - 31.6932
Shrimp 'n Scallop Bisque
This Shrimp 'N Scallop Bisque is an easy-to-prepare appetizer recipe. An amazingly delicious Shrimp 'N Scallop Bisque is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 47.1141
Creole Polenta With Seared Scallops
Make your scallops more interesting by simply searing and serving over a creole style polenta. Look at this amazing video is definitely impressive and offers you a great idea for a wonderful meal. Watch the video and try out this recipe for healthy meal for... - 118.735
Parmesan Cauliflower Soup
1) Remove the green leaves from the cauliflower. Cut of florets of desired size from the head.
2) In a medium-size saucepan, cook florets in lightly salted boiling water covered with lid for about 10 minutes until just tender. Drain off... - 37.6235
Shrimp'n Scallop Bisque
In large glass mixing bowl, cook butter on ROAST (7) for 1 1/4 minutes or until melted.
Add flour, light cream and 1/2 cup wine.
Cook on MEDIUM (5) for 10 minutes or until thickened.
In small mixing bowl, cook remaining 1 tablespoon butter on ROAST... - 45.6866
Hot Scallop Chowder
1. Thaw scallops.
2. Rinse scallops and coarsely chop.
3. In a large pot of boiling water, place scallops and return to boil.
4. Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 1 minute; drain.
5. In a blender, mix together soups and milk; blend... - 44.5381
Microwave Shrimp' N Scallop Bisque
1. In a microwave oven, place a large glass mixing bowl, add butter and cook on a setting of ROAST (7) for about 1 ¼ minutes until the butter softens.
2. Add light cream, flour and ½ cup of wine and continue cooking on a setting of MEDIUM (5) for... - 46.1059
1) In a pot of boiling water, drop the scallops and blanch them for about a minute.
2) Drain the scallops and transfer into a large bowl.
3) Add in parsley and lemon juice. Mix well.
4) In a blender, pulse tomatoes, tomato juice,... - 45.4314
Mixed Seafood Chowder
Seafood dishes are great as starters, appetizers and even mains. Here is a recipe to make seafood chowder with an ensemble of octopus, squid, etc, vegetables and seasonings in an outdoor oven. Great indulgence outdoors! - 122.093
Scalloped Potatoes Supreme
Scalloped potatoes supreme is a mixed vegetable scallop made with added green peppers and onions. Baked in the oven with mushroom soup for taste, the scalloped potatoes supreme is creamy and great as a side in meals. - 31.3383
Mix well together, and bake about 1 1/2 hours in moderate oven (350° F.) - 22.9134
Scallops Au Gratin
Cut scallops in small pieces and saute gently in 1 tablespoon butter 1 to 2 minutes.
Stir in soup, then season to taste with salt and pepper and add a dash of hot pepper sauce.
Put in small baking shells.
Mix cheese with crumbs and remaining 1 tablespoon... - 26.6756
Red Hot Potato Scallop
Combine the onions, hot dogs, celery, carrots and potatoes in a large casserole and mix gently.
Sprinkle with brown sugar.
Combine the mustard, salt, soup and water in a bowl and whisk to blend.
Pour evenly over the hot dog mixture.
Bake, covered, at 350... - 35.656
Sole & Scallop Quenelles
Prepare Fish Stock or Court Bouillon.
Cut fish into 2-inch chunks.
In a food processor fitted with a metal blade, puree fish and scallops using quick on and off pulses until mixture is smooth.
Or, grind fish and scallops twice in a food grinder, using fine... - 42.9831
Chicken And Stuffing Scallop
Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions for dry stuffing.
Spread in a 10x6x2-inch baking dish; top with chopped cooked chicken or turkey.
In saucepan melt butter or margarine; blend in flour, salt, and pepper.
Add chicken broth; cook and stir... - 41.7707
This seafood soup recipe is prepared with fresh seafish, shrimp, mussels, oysters and vegetables with herbs for flavor. Cooked in milk, and white wine with mushrooms, parsley, taragon and onions, the seafood soup is seasoned to taste and is best served hot. - 46.8589
Creamy Corn Scallop
1. Preheat the oven to 400°
2. In a large pan, combine the soup, onion and the pepper and mix well
3. In another 1-quart casserole, arrange the corn, soup mixture and the crackers in alternate layers and cover with butter
4. Bake for 25... - 34.809
Potato Scallop And Ham
Blend soup, milk, and pepper.
Add potatoes, diced ham, onion, and green pepper.
Turn into ungreased 2-quart casserole.
Dot top with butter or margarine.
Bake uncovered in moderate oven (350°) for 1 hour.
Cover and continue baking 45 minutes or till... - 39.3825
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a skillet, melt butter. Add in the onions and mushrooms. Saute till lightly brown in color.
3) Stir in the scallops and cook for a few minutes.
4) Transfer the mixture into a 10X6X2" shallow baking... - 44.8823
Drain asparagus; mix asparagus juice with mushroom soup.
Begin with asparagus and layer in oiled baking dish.
Bake at 325° for 25 minutes. - 26.8933
Creamy Scalloped Potatoes
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Empty potato slices into un greased 1 1/2 quart casserole; sprinkle with sauce mix.
Stir in water, soup and butter.
Bake uncovered 35 to 40 minutes. - 25.5898
Scallops In Creamy Wine Sauce
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the soup mix, cream, milk, pepper and lemon juice. Stir to blend ingredients.
2. In a heavy bottom saucepan, melt butter over a medium flame.
3. When the butter starts frothing, add the garlic and sauté for... - 46.2161
Scallops With Golden Cream Sauce
1) Thoroughly blend the onion soup mix with water and lime juice.
2) In a large skillet, melt butter. ... - 43.0981
Country Scalloped Potatoes And Ham
1) In a slightly greased slow cooker, mix potatoes, ham, and onions.
2) In a bowl, add gravy mix, mushroom soup, and water and mix well.
3) Pour over the potatoes.
4) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours or on HIGH 3 to... - 37.6207
Preheat oven to 350°.
Peel potatoes; wash and slice.
Arrange slices in a buttered 9-inch casserole dish.
Salt lightly, if desired.
In a blender, mix together the cream of chicken soup and a can of whole or low-fat milk for a few seconds.
Pour soup mixture... - 30.4358
Scalloped Ham N Potatoes
Scalloped ham and potatoes is a cooked ham and potatoes recipe prepared with added veggies. Baked in the oven with milk and msuhroom soup for taste, the scalloped ham and potatoes make a great meal anytime. - 43.5496
Scallops With Golden Cream Sauce
Scallopes with golden cream sauce is a great seafood recipe. Skillet cooked with rice and vegetables, it is flavored with golden onion soup and a hint of lime jice. Prepared with cream, it is savory and saucy. Finished with the scallops and green onions, it... - 35.964
Jamesport Scallop Chowder
In medium saucepan sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, saute onion, pepper, garlic and bacon until onion is tender.
Add chickenbroth and potatoes; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Add soup; mix well.
Stir in scallops.
Simmer 3 to 4... - 36.7743
Barbara's Scalloped Potatoes With Ham
1) In a large slow cooker, add in potatoes, ham, and onions in layers.
2) In a bowl, mix soup and water and pour it on top.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
4) Serve hot over buns, pasta, rice, or... - 32.8339
Buffet Chicken Scallop
Cook rice according to package directions.
Meanwhile, cook chopped onion and green pepper in butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
In large mixing bowl combine stuffing mix with broth; stir in eggs and celery soup; add chicken, cooked rice,... - 40.4371
Easy Scalloped Carrots
Mix together carrots, celery, and mushroom soup in greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
Sprinkle the top with cheese.
Bake, uncovered, in a moderately hot oven (375°) for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Makes 6 servings. - 27.0554
Broccoli Scalloped Potatoes
1. In a small skillet, add onion until soft, remove from heat.
2. Stir in broccoli soup and milk and blend till smooth.
3. In a 11X7-inch baking dish, arrange half of the sliced potatoes, and season.
4. Add half of the soup mix on top,... - 40.5373
Scalloped Potatoes And Ham
For sauce, in a medium mixing bowl stir together the soup, milk, marjoram, and pepper.
In a 2-quart casserole layer half of each of the ham, onion, potatoes, and sauce.
Bake, covered, in a 350° oven about 1 hour or till the potatoes... - 40.2324
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a saucepan with salted boiling water and cook chard in it for about 3-5 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
3) Add butter, onion, cracker crumbs, soup and eggs. Mix nicely.
4) Take a 7 x 12- inch... - 39.7368
Place chicken in large kettle; add 2 quarts water and salt to taste.
Simmer until chicken falls from bones.
Reserve 4 cups broth; chill broth until fat is hardened.
Remove and reserve fat.
Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces; grind skin.
Heat 1/2 cup chicken... - 42.9772
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine celery soup, water, Cheddar cheese, and black pepper.
Stir in carrots and onion.
Add cracker crumbs.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours.
Mix... - 39.4659
Quarter scallops; place in saucepan.
Add onion, salt, bouillon cube and 2 cups water.
Cook for 15 minutes or until scallops are just tender.
Mix soup, pimento, lemon juice, eggs and cheese together; add to scallop mixture.
Stir in half the cracker crumbs;... - 38.3443
Deviled Oyster Scallop
Indulge in life's real pleasure with this Deviled Oyster Scallop and enjoy the real fun of cooking with this wondeful recipe. With the most popular combinations on trial, this Deviled Oyster Scallop is sure to catch everyone's fancy! - 42.6555
Pork Chop Lima Bean Scallop
Brown chops on both sides in the oil; remove from pan.
Saute onion in the drippings until golden brown.
Stir in soup and lima beans; cook, stirring until well mixed.
Turn beans into a 3-quart casserole.
Arrange the chops on top.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper... - 37.9493
Layer potato and onion in 3 quart (3.5 L) casserole.
Mix soup, milk, salt and pepper together.
Pour over top.
Insert spoon here and there to allow some sauce to penetrate.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake covered in 375°F (190°C) oven for about 1 hour, 15... - 35.5393
Scalloped Potatoes And Mushrooms
1. Grease a baking dish
2. Layer the potatoes, followed by the green peppers, and the onions.
3. Season each layer with salt and pepper.
4. Mix the mushroom soup with milk
5. Tip the mixture over the prepared layers in the baking dish
6. Cover and bake... - 39.1189
Saucy Scalloped Potatoes
1) In a slow cooker, combine together the potatoes, soup, evaporated milk, butter, onion, salt and pepper. Mix properly.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 1 hour.
3) Add the ham and stir well. Reduce the heat and cook over low heat for 6... - 34.3388
1. Preheat the oven to 375°
2. In a large pan, blend the soup, milk and pepper and mix well
3. In a 1 1/2 -quart casserole lay down alternate layers of potatoes, onions and sauce.
4. Dot the top of the casserole with butter and sprinkle... - 35.4314
Ground Beef Noodle Scallop
Heat shortening in a large skillet.
Add the onion and cook about 5 minutes, turning occasionally with a spoon.
Add the meat and separate into pieces.
Cook until meat is browned and onion is tender.
Combine mushrooms and soup.
Add the milk gradually, stirring... - 42.4286
Soy sauce and sesame oil flavor this scrumptious scallop stir-fry. - 37.4016
Corned Beef Scallop Casserole
Empty potato soup mix into saucepan; add milk and water; stir constantly until blended.
Cook until mixture comes to a boil; remove from heat.
Add cheese and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
Stir in corned beef shreds, carrots, celery, green peas, and... - 41.0047
Clam And Scallop Chowder
1. Take a medium-sized heavy saucepan, add chopped bacon and sauté, stirring continuously, till a thin fat film appears at the pan bottom. Add leeks, onions, celery and carrots and stir well. On medium heat, cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Cover the pan and... - 43.1141
Scallops Parisienne has a delicious taste. Scallops Parisienne gets its taste from scallops mixed with vegetable and milk. Scallops Parisienne is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 40.1018
1) Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
2) Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish.
3) Combine the chicken, rice, bread crumbs, onion, celery, pimento, salt to taste, poultry seasoning, chicken broth, 1 ½ cup milk and eggs together. Mix well and place in... - 43.6915
Barbecued Pork Scallops
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
In a frying pan, melt butter.
Sear pork scallops 2 minutes each side.
Transfer to an ovenproof dish.
In pork cooking fat, saute onions and bell peppers.
Pour over scallops.
In a bowl, mix remaining... - 39.9848
Scalloped Potatoes With Meat Loaf
Can there be a more wholesome lunchtime course than the Scalloped Potatoes with Meat Loaf ? Bake up the Scalloped Potatoes with Meat Loaf in just 1hour and enjoy it hot! Feel free to comment on it after you enjoy it. - 31.3588
Scalloped Pork Chops
Spread a little mustard on each chop and brown chops in oil.
In a 2 to 3-quart casserole, arrange potatoes, onion and chops in layers.
Mix soup, milk, salt, pepper and marjoram together and pour over potatoes and chops.
Cover and bake in a preheated 350Â°... - 31.1217
Scalloped Tuna And Chips
Mix soup, undrained mushrooms, onion, parsley, milk and lemon juice.
In 2-qt greased casserole layer 1 cup crushed chips, 1/2 of tuna, 1/2 of soup mixture.
Repeat layers and top with potato chips.
Microwave at High (10) 15 to 17 Minutes, until bubbly. - 31.6066
Savory Scalloped Cabbage
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine mushroom soup, pimiento, and Cheddar cheese.
Add cabbage, carrots, and onion.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours.
Mix well before serving. - 35.5279
Scalloped Meat Balls
1. Parboil potatoes with carrots, onion and 1 teaspoon of the salt in a small amount of boiling water 5 minutes; drain.
2. Mix ground beef lightly with egg, bread crumbs, milk, thyme, and remaining 1 teaspoon salt until well-blended; shape into 16 balls.
3.... - 34.2116
Scalloped Pork Chops
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. On each chop spread a little mustard and brown them in oil.
3. In a 2- to 3-quart casserole, arrange potatoes, onion and chops in layers.
4. In a bowl mix soup, milk, salt, pepper and marjoram together... - 43.4556
Scalloped Turkey Spinach Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Grease a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish
3. In a large skillet, cook the bacon and then remove the bacon. Set aside to drain and then crumble it. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the dripping
4. Saute the onions in... - 43.2431
In 2 1/2-quart casserole micro-cook onion in 2 tablespoons water, covered, till onion is tender, 1 1/2 minutes; drain.
Drain corn, reserving 3/4 cup of the liquid.
In same casserole mix onion, reserved corn liquid, corn, lima beans, soup, 1 1/4 cups of the... - 40.1606
Scalloped Chicken Noodle Casserole
1.Take the bones out of the chicken and put the flesh in abowl.
2.Ina skillet, heat butter and put onions, green pepper, celery and mushrooms in it and sute for 5 minutes.
3.Add soup, broth and pimento to the chicken.
4.Boil noodles and... - 46.9816
Quick Scalloped Chicken Tetrazzini
Chicken Tetrazzini is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Chicken Tetrazzini; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 29.4408
Yummy chicken is a great idea for your lazy Sunday lunch or even for the freind's party that you have planned for the weekend. Try this delicious scalloped chicken it is truly a simple and easy dish to make. Lay out a spread that you would efeel proud of.... - 50.2096
Mixed seafood Stew
Heat oil in large saucepan or Dutch oven; saute onions several minutes, until translucent.
Add remaining sauce ingredients; simmer 45 minutes.
Cook lobster. (Place in large kettle of boiling salted water 10 minutes.)
Break claws and tail... - 42.0085
Assorted Delicacies Soup In Winter Melon
Cook the chicken cutlet in boiling water for about 15 minutes.
Dice into small cubes.
Soak dried scallops in hot water for about 20 minutes.
Steam for about 1/2 hour until soft.
When cool, tear into fine shreds.
Soak the dried mushrooms in hot water until... - 46.7448
Savory Seafood Soup
Combine water, wine, onion, red and green peppers and garlic in large saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium; cover.
Cook 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
Add halibut, scallops and thyme.
Continue cooking 2 minutes... - 41.2178
Deviled Salmon In Potato Nests
1. Brown onion and green pepper in fat.
2. Add soup and seasonings.
3. Simmer for few minutes; add salmon.
4. Shape potatoes into 6 nests on buttered baking sheet and fill with salmon mixture.
5. Top with crumbs mixed with melted butter.
6. Bake at 400°F.... - 39.8672
Crumb Topped Celery Bake
1) Set the oven temperature to 375°F before baking.
2) Slice celery and water chestnuts in a food processor bowl fitted with a slicing disc or by hand.
3) Empty the sliced vegetables when they reach Fill Level and repeat the same process for... - 34.7006
Quick Coquilles St Jacques
Heat wine, water, parsley and onion to boiling in saucepan.
Add scallops and simmer 5 minutes.
Drain, saving cooking water but discarding parsley and onion.
Cut scallops in halves if large.
Heat 3 tbsp.butter in saucepan and add... - 38.8711
Coquille St Jacques Au Saffron
1. Use a soup spoon to remove the scallops from their shells
2. Separate the white from the red flesh which is the roe and wash the scallops well
3. Halve the scallops and then place them on a cloth to dry out
4. When they are dried, season them... - 45.6205
Fish Soup Leghorn-style
Fish Soup Leghorn-Style has a fine taste. Fish Soup Leghorn-Style gets its taste from fish mixed with vegetable and flavored with white wine. Fish Soup Leghorn-Style is inspired by many food joints. - 46.25
Creme St Jacques
1. Bring the water to a boil and add the potatoes, onions, bay leaf, thyme, salt and pepper. Simmer fifty minutes. Add the scallops and cook five minutes longer. Add the garlic salt.
2. Remove the bay leaf and put the soup through an electric blender until... - 34.1175
Heat the olive oil in a pan and put in the anchovies.
Add garlic after cooking the anchovies for about 3 minutes.
The mix should be quite aromatic by now.
Put in the bay leaves, onions, celery and bell pepper plus 1/2 of the.
seasoning mix and saute for 6-8... - 45.9075
Potato Broccoli Soup
1. In a 5-quart Dutch oven add potato slices, contents of sauce mix envelope, water, milk and chicken broth. Combine together well.
2. Bring to boil.
3. Decrease heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Stir in between.
4. Cut broccoli into big... - 46.6193
Hakkaido Pumpkin Seafood Soup
1. Cut the fish and cuttlefish fillet in about half centimeter pieces.
2. Cut the shrimps and scallops in small cubes.
3. In a medium bowl, place all the seafood including the mussels.
4. To marinate add sugar, salt, white wine and cornstarch to... - 87.6966
Roasted Pepper & Yogurt Soup
The roasted pepper addition to Roasted Pepper and Yogurt Soup is a well-thought about one. The Roasted Pepper & Yogurt Soup really does have a spicy taste. Try it! - 41.3304
Kaleidoscope Chowder is a flavorful mixed seafood vegetable chowder. Prepared with assorted seafood like fish, scallops, and shrimps, the kaleidoscope chowder is filled with veggies like spinach, bell pepper, potatoes and carrots. Cooked with white wine as... - 48.0444
Heat oil in large saucepan; add onion and cook gently for 5 minutes or until softened.
Add artichokes, broth and wine.
Cover and simmer 20 to 30 minutes or until artichokes are tender and a leaf pulls away easily.
Process mixture in food processor or blender... - 42.8234
Thai Fish Soup
1. In large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic, leek, ginger and pepper flakes. Cook about 3 minutes or until softened but not browned.
2. Add curry powder; cook, stirring for 1 minute. Stir in red pepper, coconut milk, tomatoes and lemon rind.... - 36.5199
Soup De Poisson Victoria
Skin and fillet the sole and shell the scampi, prawns or shrimps, if necessary.
Saute the shells and fish trimmings with a knob of the butter, then add the water and simmer for no longer than 20 minutes.
Strain the stock, return to a clean pan and bring to... - 47.4072
If you are crazy for seafood then you must surely have this appetizing chowder which is made by lobsters, clams, scallops , veggies and spices. The warm dish makes a perfect appetizer option for cold winter evenings and can be even relished as a full meal.... - 111.391
Bratwurst Potato Chowder
1. In a large saucepan combine together water and the potatoes from the scalloped potato mix; bring it to boil.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 5 minutes.
3. Add the frozen mixed vegetables and return to boiling.
4. Reduce heat; cover and... - 46.2496
Fast Seafood Chowder
This chowder by Emily Richards is lighter than a traditional cream version and quick enough to make for a weeknight meal. Tarragon is a licorice-flavored herb that shines through in this soup. If tarragon isn't available you can use Italian parsley. - 105.118
Clam-Potato Chowder is a filling and delicious dish. At home we often have this alone for dinner. Try this wonderful Clam-Potato Chowder recipe! - 27.2553
Instant Chinese Hot Pot
Preparing a hotpot is no rocket science. It makes for a wonderful dinner idea when you have company over. Ideally eaten during winters, you can prepare it anytime and enjoy the freshness of seafood, meat and veggies over pleasant conversation with family and... - 115.218
Jack's Sea Coast Chowder
Saute bacon in a large heavy 4- to 5-quart pot until bacon fat is partially rendered.
Add onions, and stir-fry until they turn dark yellow.
Add celery, carrot, potatoes and parsley.
Stir and let mixture heat thoroughly until vegetables begin to be clear on... - 41.8606
Loaded Baked Potato Chowder
Here is an excellent baked potato chowder recipe which would be perfect for those cold nights. The chef here provides very clear instructions to make potato chowder combined with other veggies and cheese. A super economical dish which could be prepared in... - 110.688
Insalata Di Mare - Seafood Salad
Discard the ink sacs from the squid and cut the fish into small pieces.
Cook the scallops in a pan containing 1 1/4 cups boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Add the squid to the pan and cook for 15 minutes, until... - 38.6891
Chilled Seafood Gazpacho
For the soup, in a blender or food processor, puree tomatoes, bell pepper, green onion, chicken broth, tomato juice, and Sauvignon Blanc until smooth.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
For the seafood, mix all ingredients... - 35.6606
Dearhearts Seafood Bisque
Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat; add onion and cook gently 5 minutes or until softened.
Add artichokes, broth and wine.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low.
Cover; simmer 5 to 7 minutes.
Process mixture in batches in food processor or blender... - 39.896
Quick Fix Layered Chicken Casserole
1. Place the dried potatoes from the package in a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker. In a medium bowl, mix the undiluted soup with the water, the sauce packet from the potato package, and the garlic pepper until well blended. Drizzle just a little of this soup... - 30.3736
Prepare Soup Croutons; set aside.
Begin Rouille preparation.
Heat oil in a large heavy kettle.
Add onions, leeks and garlic; over medium heat, saute about 5 minutes.
Add stock, wine, tomatoes, fennel seeds, parsley, thyme, bay leaf and saffron.
Bring to a... - 43.2254
1. In a deep kettle heat the oil, add the garlic and red pepper and brown the garlic lightly.
2. Cut the shrimp and squid into small pieces and add. Cover the pan and cook over low heat until the squid is tender, about thirty minutes. Add the wine and... - 33.3234
Mix fish ingredients and place in greased casserole dish.
Cover with soup and bake. - 21.503