- » Scallops With Saffron Cream
Scallops With Saffron Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Scallops With Saffron Cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Scallops With Saffron Cream recipes.
Scallops With Saffron Cream
1. Rinse scallops with running cold water to remove sand from crevices. Pat dry with paper towels. (If using sea scallops, cut each horizontally in half.)
2. In 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook scallops, stirring... - 29.9507
You May Also Like!
Scallops In Saffron Sauce
1 Open the scallops, discard the beards and wash them well.
2 Place the scallops, shallot, wine, lemon juice, thyme and saffron in a pan and cook gently for 5-6 minutes.
3 Remove the thyme and strain off the liquid into another pan.
Season and boil for 5... - 41.4972
Scallops With Saffron Sauce, On Mache
1. Chill the serving plates
2. Prepare a salad of the mache leaves by mixing them with olive oil, salt and pepper
3. Place the salad on the serving plates and chill till required
4. In a small pan, tip in the white wine and saffron with one... - 47.0265
Veal Scallops With Saffron Apples
1) Preheat oven moderately to 200 degrees.
2) Squeeze out a lemon and reserve 2 teaspoons juice.
3) Cut apples in halves, core and cut into 1/4-inch-thick wedges.
4) Skin and mince shallots to measure 1/4 cup.
5) Peel and chop garlic.... - 47.4629
Pan Seared Scallops In Saffron Beurre Blanc
1. To make Beurre Blanc, combine wine, garlic, lemon juice and saffron in a stainless-steel saucepan. Bring to a simmer and reduce by half.
Add cream and reduce by half. Turn the heat to high and whisk in cut-up butter, 2-3 pieces at a time, until all butter... - 33.2471
Saffron Pasta With Scallops And Black Caviar
1) In a small bowl, mix the saffron in water and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
2) Mix the flour and salt on a work surface, make a depression in the center, then add the eggs and saffron water, blend in the flour with a fork.
3) Knead with... - 44.2745
Linguine With Scallops & Saffron
In large saucepot, prepare pasta in boiling salted water as label directs.
Meanwhile, cut off roots and tough green tops from leeks.
Cut each leek lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/2 inch wide slices.
Rinse leeks in large bowl of cold water to remove... - 44.6411
Coquille St Jacques Au Saffron
1. Use a soup spoon to remove the scallops from their shells
2. Separate the white from the red flesh which is the roe and wash the scallops well
3. Halve the scallops and then place them on a cloth to dry out
4. When they are dried, season them... - 45.6205
Thin Pasta With Scallops
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Combine and bring to a boil.
Simmer for approx 10 minutes.
Increase heat to medium.
Dissolve cornstarch in water and add a small amount at a time to cream... - 39.0158
Seafood Saffron Soup
Put the onions and potatoes in a pan, add the milk and stock and bring to the boil.
Cook for 15 minutes, until soft.
Cool slightly, then sieve or work in an electric blender until smooth.
Cut the fish into 4 cm (1 1/2 inch) pieces.
Return the soup to the pan... - 42.6473
Stuffed Sole With Saffron Sauce
To make the stuffed sole: Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the garlic, fennel, scallions, parsley, Italian herb seasoning, and 2 tablespoons of the shallots.
Cook for 4 minutes, or until the fennel is... - 47.3293