- » Scalloped Spinach Casserole
Scalloped Spinach Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scalloped spinach casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scalloped spinach casserole recipes.
Scalloped Turkey Spinach Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Grease a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish
3. In a large skillet, cook the bacon and then remove the bacon. Set aside to drain and then crumble it. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the dripping
4. Saute the onions in... - 45.2155
You May Also Like!
Scalloped Spinach And Tomatoes
Prepare and cook spinach as in Time Table.
Drain, add 2 tablesp of the butter, 1/2 teasp of the salt and the pepper.
Meanwhile combine tomatoes, bay leaf, remaining 1 teasp salt, sugar, clove, onion, and green pepper.
Melt 3 tablesp of the butter in saucepan,... - 36.5987
Spinach & Scallop Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Pound each chicken breast between two sheets of plastic wrap to 1/8-inch thickness.
In 1-quart casserole, combine butter, onion, garlic powder and thyme.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring a - 27.4665
Scallops Au Gratin
These Scallops Au Gratin taste incredible ! Try this amazing seafood and vegetable bake for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Scallops Au Gratin are welcome ! - 33.961
Citrus Scallop Salad
1. If scallops are large, cut into halves. Mix scallops and salt in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 6 to 9 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes, until scallops are white in center; drain. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours until... - 24.6848
Scalloped Greens And Knackwurst
In a large saucepan cook greens, covered, in a small amount of simmering water for 3 minutes; drain well.
Meanwhile, cut a few slices from knackwurst for a garnish; set aside.
Halve the remaining sausage lengthwise; cut into thin slices.
In a... - 39.3404
Steamed Egg Custard With Bean Curd
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In the bottoms of 6 individual buttered casseroles, arrange the tofu.
3) Use some salt to season the scallops. If preferred, a sprinkling of sake can also be used.
4) On top of the tofu,... - 43.1848
In large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente (tender but firm); drain and set aside.
Tomato Seafood Sauce: In large bowl, combine onion, garlic, olive oil and hot pepper flakes.
Microwave at High for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until softened, stirring... - 48.0539
Zesty Seafood Lasagna
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare white sauce according to package directions using milk and adding basil, thyme and garlic powder in large saucepan. Stir in 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and Frank's RedHot Sauce.
2. Spread 1 cup sauce in bottom of greased... - 33.5731
1. Pour the dashi into a large nonreactive saucepan. Add the ginger, sake, mirin and soy sauce. Reserve.
2. Kill the lobster by piercing it lengthwise at the center of the cross-shaped mark behind its head with a large heavy knife. Split the entire lobster... - 36.9992