- » Scalloped Potato Green Tomato
Scalloped Potato Green Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scalloped potato green tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scalloped potato green tomato recipes.
Scalloped Potatoes And Green Tomato Bake
Butter a large baking dish.
Put a layer of potatoes on the bottom.
Cover with a layer of green tomatoes.
Sprinkle on a little bit of onion, flour, Cheddar cheese, bacon, salt, and pepper.
Continue layering until dish is full; end with layer of cheese.
Pour... - 40.3768
Deviled Salmon In Potato Nests
1. Brown onion and green pepper in fat.
2. Add soup and seasonings.
3. Simmer for few minutes; add salmon.
4. Shape potatoes into 6 nests on buttered baking sheet and fill with salmon mixture.
5. Top with crumbs mixed with melted butter.
6. Bake at 400°F.... - 39.8672
Place layer of potatoes in bottom of greased 1-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with a little of the salt and flour.
Cover with layer of green pepper and onion slices.
Repeat layers until all vegetables, seasonings and flour are used, ending with remaining... - 31.9715
Marinated Scallop Salad
Boil potatoes in salted water till tender.
Thaw frozen scallops; cut large scallops in half.
In saucepan bring water, lemon juice, salt, and bay leaf to a boil; add scallops and return to boiling.
Simmer 1 minute.
Drain scallops; remove and discard the bay... - 44.7585
Scallop And Vegetable Chowder
1. In medium saucepan, add green onions, green pepper and celery in margarine and cook until tender, yet crisp.
2. Add seasoning, paprika, thyme and tomato and stir.
3. Cook on medium heat for 3 minutes, stir in between.
4. Add milk; cook until fully... - 44.7241
Hot German Potato Salad
In large skillet, fry bacon until crisp; remove and drain.
Pour off drippings, reserving 3 tablespoons.
Add potato slices and seasoned sauce mix to skillet; stir in water.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender,... - 38.186
Kapi Cho Potatoes
1.Cut the potatoes into fingers using a serrated knife (scallop cutter) to get the crinkled shape.
2.Parboil the potatoes in salted water till they are almost done.
3.Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan on a high flame. Add the potato fingers and cook... - 33.4413
Pork And Potato Skillet
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
3. Brown the chops for about 4 minutes on each side.
4. Remove them to a casserole.
5. Add the celery to drippings in the pan and sautÃ© it until... - 42.4827
Pork N Potato Skillet
In a skillet over medium heat, brown pork in oil; add celery.
Cook until celery is tender; drain.
Combine milk and mayonnaise until smooth; add to the skillet.
Stir in potatoes, contents of sauce packet and water; mix well.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover... - 38.3352
Italian Seafood Stew
1. In 3-quart microwavable casserole combine 1 1/2 cups water, the carrots, tomatoes, potato, leeks, wine, flour, and garlic, stirring to dissolve flour. Cover and microwave on High (100%) for 10 minutes, until carrots are tender.
2. Add scallops, shrimp, and... - 32.0661
If using frozen scallops, thaw in the refrigerator.
Wash scallops and remove any shell particles.
Mix melted butter with lemon juice, paprika, salt, and pepper.
Dip scallops into butter mixture.
Brush potatoes with soft butter and sprinkle with Parmesan... - 41.5177
1. ln a large saucepan, heat the oil over moderately low heat. Add the bacon and saute for 2 minutes or just until the bacon sweats. Stir in the green onions, green pepper, and carrot. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until all the vegetables are tender,... - 30.751