- » Scalloped Potato
Scalloped Potato Recipes
Scalloped potatoes are a potato casserole recipe essentially consisting of a layer of cream made from butter, milk, cheddar cheese, salt and flour poured over peeled and sliced potatoes and topped with paprika. The ... More »
Baked Ham And Scalloped Potatoes
If you're in the mood to have some baked dish, then do try this out. Baked Ham and Scalloped Potatoes is really a delicious dish and is easy to make. I'm sure your family will love it. - 135.353
Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
Scalloped potatoes are the wonderful potato dish. It is a great combination of cheese, onions, chives and milk. The potatoes absorb the liquid as they cook, the cheese melts, the top gets browned. Check this video for more recipe detail. - 117.666
Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
Looking for a party-worthy potato recipe? Then you simply can't go wrong with this. Whether you are casual entertaining at home or hosting a holiday get-together, this delicious scalloped potato recipe with cheese makes for a great accompaniment with... - 108.459
This Scalloped Potatoes is a much delectable version of the original. Try out this simple and easy to make recipe for Scalloped Potatoes and find your taste-buds reeling with delight! - 51.4342
1) Preheat oven to 400 F.
2) Take a 2-quart casserole and lightly grease it.
3) Wash the potatoes, pare them , and thinly slice to measure 8 cups.
4) In a covered saucepan, cook potatoes and onions, in small amount of boiling water, with... - 45.9267
Scalloped Potatoes have always been my favorite partners for rice or pasta items. These irresistibly seasoned potato bakes are so convenient to make ! Just try these Scalloped Potatoes and let me know if you like them ! - 45.6942
Scalloped Potatoes With Cheese And Ham
1) Wash the potatoes and peel them.
2) Cut the potatoes to make about 2 quarts.
3) Add 2 teaspoons salt, onion and green pepper to the potatoes in a boiling water.
4) Remove from heat when the water starts boiling. Drain the... - 45.2969
Cheese Scalloped Potatoes With Mushrooms
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the green onions until minced.
3) In a skillet, saute the green onions in 2 tablespoons oil over a medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes.
4) In a... - 44.9544
Scalloped Potatoes With Yellow Onions
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Grease a 2-quart casserole or baking dish.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine flour with seasoning and herbs.
4. In the buttered casserole, line the bottom with layer of potatoes, dot them with butter.
5.... - 43.8705
Scalloped Potatoes With Green Pepper
1) Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2) Wash, pare the potatoes and make thin slices.
3) Use a baking dish to butter.
4) Arrange half the potatoes in baking dish.
5) Spread half the flour, salt, pepper, onion, green pepper and butter or... - 43.7316
Scalloped Potatoes With Sweet Marjoram And Parmesan Cheese
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Use a 6 cup gratin dish or shallow casserole to butter.
3) Place 1/5 of potato slices in a layer at the bottom of the gratin dish.
4) Season the potatoes with ¼ part of each of salt, pepper, nutmeg, garlic,... - 43.5932
1) Peel off the skin of potatoes. Cut the potatoes in thin slices.
2) Preheat oven to 350°.
3) Butter a large casserole and place aside.
4) In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
5) Add onion and dried beef to brown lightly in... - 43.4768
Miriam's Scalloped Potatoes With Ham
1) In a slow cooker, add in potatoes, onion in layers.
2) Sprinkle salt and top with ham.
3) Heat a saucepan and melt butter. Add in flour and 1 teaspoon salt. Cook until bubbly.
4) Slowly add milk and cook until the mixture thickens.
5) Put in... - 43.2788
Simple Butter Scalloped Potatoes
1) In a 2-qt. casserole, mix the onion with the butter.
2)Cook in the microwave at HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes.
3) Stir in the salt, pepper and flour.
4) Stir in the milk.
5) Cook in the microwave at HIGH for 4 to 6 minutes to thicken,... - 43.2563
Scalloped Potatoes With Parsley
1)Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease a casserole lightly.
3) In a saucepan, melt margarine, add milk and bring to a boil. Keep aside.
4)In the casserole, layer a few potato slices and dust flour over them.
5) Next, layer a few onion... - 43.2254
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Pare potatoes, wash and slice thinly.
3. Grease a baking dish well.
4. In the bottom of the greased baking dish, arrange half the potatoes.
5. Sprinkle with half the flour, salt, pepper, onions, green... - 43.2073
Brush a rectangular baking dish, 20 x 12 cm (8 x 5 inches), with oil.
Whisk together the soured cream, milk, butter, cornflour and pepper.
Line the dish with one-third of the potato slices.
Pour one-third of the soured cream mixture over the... - 42.9554
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a greased 1-quart casserole, place a layer of the potatoes at the bottom.
3) Combine the flour and salt together, then sprinkle over the potatoes.
4) Dot with the margarine and then sprinkle over a... - 42.7647
Scalloped Potato And Tomato Gratin
PREHEAT OVEN to moderate 180°C.
1.Peel and thinly slice the potatoes.
Brush the inside of a shallow baking or pie dish with butter, and arrange the potatoes in a circle so that they overlap.
2.Scatter on the herbs, pepper and salt and pour the cream into the... - 42.7065
Best Scalloped Potatoes With Cornstarch
Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
Spray an 8 x 11 1/2 X 2-inch baking pan with vegetable oil spray.
In a medium bowl, whisk together sour cream, skim milk, "butter" granules, cornstarch and pepper.
Line pan with a third of the potatoes.
Pour a third of... - 42.574
Creamy Scalloped Potatoes
1. Grease a 1 Â½-quart baking dish with butter.
2. To make the sauce, in a bowl blend together the soup, milk, parsley and pepper.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F before baking.
4. In the greased casserole, layer the potatoes,... - 42.459
Scalloped Potatoes And Mushrooms
1) Take a 1.2 litre/2 pint souffle dish or other suitable size ovenproof dish, ligthtly grease it with a little butter or margarine.
2) Put half the potatoes in the bottom, add half the mushrooms and onion, a little salt and pepper,... - 42.3744
Scalloped Potatoes And Ham
Cook potatoes in boiling, salted water till tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
Drain, reserving 1 cup cooking liquid.
Place potatoes in 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Melt butter in skillet. (Electric skillet 300°.)
Remove 1 tablespoon butter; toss with crumbs, paprika,... - 42.1429
Melt butter in a medium saucepan over low heat; whisk in flour until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, whisking constantly.
Gradually whisk in milk; cook over medium heat, whisking constantly, until sauce is thickened and bubbly.
Stir in green pepper and next 4... - 41.9723
Sour Cream Scalloped Potatoes
1. In a large pan, tip in the water and salt it. Boil the potatoes in the water and cook till done
2. Drain and set aside to cool
3. Preheat the oven to 350°
4. In a large pan, tip in the butter and add the onions on pan. SautÃ© the... - 41.8851
In 4-cup (1 L) measure, microwave 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the butter at High for 30 to 40 seconds or until melted.
Stir in onion; microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes or until softened, stirring once.
Blend in flour.
Gradually whisk in milk; microwave at High for 5... - 41.7843
Sour Cream Scalloped Potatoes With Ham
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Butter a 3-quart casserole.
Cut ham into 8 serving pieces.
Combine soup, sour cream, salt, and pepper.
In prepared casserole, alternate layers of ham, potatoes, and onions with sour cream mixture, ending with sour... - 41.6848
Meatballs And Scalloped Potatoes
Combine 2/3 cup milk, egg, beef, crumbs, season- ings, dry mustard, onions and green pepper; blend well.
Shape into balls.
Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover for 8 minutes or until partially ten- der; drain.
Spread potatoes in 2 baking dishes.
Com- bine... - 41.4501
Classic Scalloped Potatoes
1. Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise fist, then make cross sections of 1/2-inch slices. Keep aside.
2. In a 2-quart casserole, mix butter and onion.
3. In the microwave, cook for 1 to 1 ½ minutes at High, until the butter melts.
4.... - 41.3221
Scalloped Potatoes With Swiss Cheese
1. Butter 2-quart casserole.
2. In 2-cup measure, heat milk, butter or margarine and seasonings on High for 2 minutes.
3. In greased 2-quart casserole, place half of the potatoes first, top with half of the cheese, then lay rest of the... - 41.1563
Scalloped Potatoes With Cheese
1. Set oven temperature at 170-190°C (350-375°F).
2. Grease an ovenproof casserole.
3. Spread garlic over base of casserole.
4. Scrub, peel and thinly slice potatoes.
5. Place sliced potato in layers in prepared casserole, seasoning each layer with salt and... - 40.9283
Scalloped Potatoes And Mushrooms
1. Grease a baking dish
2. Layer the potatoes, followed by the green peppers, and the onions.
3. Season each layer with salt and pepper.
4. Mix the mushroom soup with milk
5. Tip the mixture over the prepared layers in the baking dish
6. Cover and bake... - 40.7449
1) Preheat oven to 375 deg before baking.
2) Combine mushroom soup with milk.
3) Season with a dash of pepper.
4) Take a buttered 1 1/2 qt casserole and arrange potatoes, onion and sauce in alternate layers in it.
5) Top with a dot of... - 40.6873
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Lightly spray an 8-x-8-inch baking dish with vegetable oil and set aside.
Heat margarine in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and saute until translucent.
Stir in flour and cook 1 minute more.
Whisk in milk and cook,... - 40.4108
Margarine Scalloped Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2) Add the thinly sliced potatoes to boiling water and cook for 2 minutes and drain.
3) Grease a baking dish and arrange the potatoes and flour in alternate layers.
4) Into the hot milk, add margarine,... - 40.2933
Favorite Scalloped Potatoes
Heat oven to 325 degrees.
Butter a shallow baking dish, about 13 x 9 1/2 X 2 inches (shallow glass pan measuring 3 qt. is perfect).
Melt 1/4 cup butter in large saucepan.
Sprinkle in flour, salt, pepper and nutmeg and let bubble up.
Remove from heat, add milk... - 40.2664
1) Peel the potatoes and rinse them. Cut into thin slices.
2) Peel the onion and chop it finely.
3) Grate the cheese.
4) With some butter, grease a shallow baking dish.
5) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
6) In layers, arrange... - 39.8796
Scalloped Potatoes is one of my most favorite potato recipes. I frequently make similar kinds of Scalloped Potatoes and I personally feel that this Ione of the best vegetable recipe I have tried out. You wouldn't guess that it was this good for you! - 39.864
Paemesan Scalloped Potatoes
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
Arrange one-third of potato slices in a lightly greased shallow 3-quart baking dish; sprinkle with half of cheese mixture.
Repeat layers with remaining potato slices and cheese mixture, ending with... - 39.843
Microwave Peppered Scalloped Potatoes
In 4 cup glass measure, combine melted butter and flour; gradually add milk, stirring until smooth.
Add onion flakes, salt and pepper.
Microwave at medium HIGH (7) 7 to 9 minutes, until sauce is smooth and slightly thickened, stirring every 3 minutes.
In... - 39.4377
Scalloped Potato Recipes By Category