- » Scalloped Oyster Scallop
Scalloped Oyster Scallop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scalloped oyster scallop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scalloped oyster scallop recipes.
New England Oyster Scallop
1. Melt the butter or margarine in a saucepan; remove from heat; stir in crumbs, parsley, salt and pepper.
2. Drain and save juice from oysters. Sprinkle one-third of crumb mixture into a 9-inch pie plate; layer half of the oysters on top, then half of... - 29.769
Cod And Oyster Scallop
Thaw fish and oysters if frozen.
Cut fish into 1-inch cubes.
Melt butter in saucepan.
Add onion; cook until tender.
Stir in pepper sauce.
Combine onion, crackers and parsley.
Place 1/3 of crumb mixture in bottom of well-greased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Place... - 42.8352
Deviled Oyster Scallop
Indulge in life's real pleasure with this Deviled Oyster Scallop and enjoy the real fun of cooking with this wondeful recipe. With the most popular combinations on trial, this Deviled Oyster Scallop is sure to catch everyone's fancy! - 42.6555
Heritage Oyster Scallop
Combine cracker crumbs, salt, pepper, and butter.
Sprinkle one-third of crumb mixture in a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole; cover with half of oysters.
Add Worcestershire sauce to milk; pour over casserole.
Sprinkle remaining c - 28.7876
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a blender, place the toast and process until crumbs are formed.
3) Spread half of the crumbs into a baking dish.
4) Drain the oyster, and reserve 1/3 cup of its liquid.
5) Place the oysters over the... - 37.3914
You May Also Like!
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine cracker crumbs, melted butter salt and Worcestershire sauce.
Place half of the crumb mixture in a 1 quart baking dish or in 4 ovenproof seafood shells.
Combine cream and oysters and place evenly over crumbs.
Top... - 29.451
Simple Escalloped Oysters
1. Drain liquor from oysters and reserve.
2. Be sure oysters are free from shell and sand.
3. Place 1 layer of oysters in large baking dish, sprinkle with salt and cover with layer of crumbs.
4. Repeat with another layer of oysters, salt and crumbs.
5. Dot... - 33.7585
Creamy Scalloped Oysters
Butter a baking dish well and cover with a layer of cracker crumbs.
Cover with a layer of oysters, seasonings, and a little of the cream; dot with butter.
Cover with buttered crumbs.
Add another layer of oysters and seasonings and more cream.
Top with... - 30.4961
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Grease a 6- x 8-inch baking dish.
Melt the butter in a skillet.
Add the shallot and mush rooms and cook until softened, 3 minutes.
Add the flour and hot pepper sauce.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cook, stirring constantly, 1... - 44.3836
Grease a baking dish.
Arrange a layer of the combined cracker and bread crumbs in the bottom of it, then a layer of oysters, butter in small pieces, salt and pepper.
Repeat, having a layer of crumbs on top with small pieces of butter dotted over them.
Have... - 34.5988
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Combine 3/4-cup oyster liquor with cream
3. If you don't have enough oyster liquor to equal 3/4-cup, add more cream and stir in Worcestershire sauce
4. Mix bread and cracker crumbs together also add... - 37.9538
Rich Scalloped Oysters With Cream
Place 2 tablespoons margarine in small bowl.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until melted, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Stir in 1/2 cup bread crumbs and the paprika.
Place celery and 1 tablespoon margarine in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until... - 44.7081
1. In a bowl combine bread crumbs and butter and spread 1/3 of mixture in 2 qt. glass casserole.
2. Layer oysters over crumbs.
3. In another bowl combine salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, celery, parsley and liquid and pour over crumbs.
4. Top with... - 41.7381
Microwaved Scalloped Oysters
Combine all of the ingredients, except croutons, in a shallow, 2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole.
Heat, uncovered, on full power 12 minutes.
Sprinkle croutons on top of casserole and heat, uncovered, on full power an additional 1 to 2... - 30.5495
Scalloped Oysters Using Oyster Liquor
1. Preheat oven moderate to 350°.
2. Grease a shallow 1 quarter baking dish generously with butter.
3. Arrange 1/3 of the crumbs over it.
4. Place 1/2 of oysters over it.
5. Layer again with crumbs and remaining oysters.
6. Mix together... - 39.9497
Sherried Scalloped Oysters
Drain oysters, reserving 1/2 cup liquor.
Combine reserved liquor, salt, pepper, cream sherry and Worcestershire sauce.
Blend toast crumbs with butter, mixing well.
Arrange layers of crumb mixture and oysters in 2-quart casserole, beginning and ending with... - 34.3706
Special Scalloped Oysters
Saute parsley in butter in skillet.
Mix oysters, cracker crumbs, egg, cream, lemon juice, cayenne pepper and mustard together.
Pour into greased casserole.
Top with bread crumbs.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until browned on top. - 35.1915
Scalloped Oysters goes well for the pool-side parties. This dish is the favorite among my peer, give it a try I am sure your peers too will love it. Check out the recipe of the yummy and juicy Scalloped Oysters. - 36.6027
Easy Scalloped Oysters With Crackers
Scalloped Oysters has a lovely taste. Scalloped Oysters gets its taste from oyster cooked with eggs and sauces. Scalloped Oysters gets is cherished by many people. - 42.2398
Superb Scalloped Oysters
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Drain the oysters and reserve the liquor.
3) In a bowl, combine the melted butter, cracker crumbs, Season-All, celery salt, pepper and onion powder together.
4) In a buttered 2-quart shallow baking dish,... - 47.1337