- » Scalloped Mixed Vegetable Cheese
Scalloped Mixed Vegetable Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scalloped mixed vegetable cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scalloped mixed vegetable cheese recipes.
Scalloped Mixed Vegetables
1) Preheat oven to moderate temperature before baking.
2) In a closed pan, over low heat, heat oil and cook celery in it for about 15 minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon, only when needed.
3) Combine together the salt, pepper and... - 45.6095
Potato Vegetable Scallop
Potato Vegetable Scallop makes th e best pick to serve for parties. This potato vegetable scallop is rich with the flavors of butter, cheese, and seasonings. Just check out the recipe of potato vegetable scallop listed here. - 41.8329
Scallop Summer Squash With Cheese
Try this Scallop Summer Squash With Cheese recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Scallop Summer Squash With Cheese will surely give you a huge fan following! - 39.1046
Scallops In Cheese Sauce
Place celery, green and red peppers and butter in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 4 to 5 minutes.
Stir in flour and mustard until smooth.
Gradually stir in milk.
Microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened.
Stir every minute.
Add cheese and... - 42.9369
Scallops Au Gratin
Cut scallops in small pieces and saute gently in 1 tablespoon butter 1 to 2 minutes.
Stir in soup, then season to taste with salt and pepper and add a dash of hot pepper sauce.
Put in small baking shells.
Mix cheese with crumbs and remaining 1 tablespoon... - 26.8884
Scalloped Green Peas And Onions
Melt butter in saucepan over low heat; blend in flour, salts, and pepper.
Add milk, stirring constantly.
Cook and stir until sauce is smooth and thickened.
Arrange half of the peas, onions and potatoes in a buttered shallow 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Spoon half... - 39.8593
Scallop Chef's Salad
This Scallop Chef's Salad is a perfect accompaniment for your pasta dishes. Just try out this delicious seafood, vegetables and cheese medley and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Scallop Chef's Salad are welcome ! - 37.3327
Elegant Scalloped Corn
Combine cheese, corn, cracker crumbs, celery, and onion; stir in eggs, milk, and butter, mixing well.
Pour into a greased 2-quart casserole.
Bake, uncovered, at 350Â° for 50 minutes.
Sprinkle with paprika, garnish with parsley and pepper rings. - 31.3098
Stove Top Scalloped Turnips
Bring water and milk to boil; add salt, turnips, carrots, onion, celery and pepper.
Simmer, covered, about 20 minutes or until tender; do not drain.
Add butter, cheese, and cracker crumbs.
Heat, covered, until cheese is melted. - 33.5455
Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) Shred cheese in a food processor bowl fitted with a shredding disc and keep aside.
3) Slice potatoes and onions in the processor fitting it with a slicing disc, or by hand, emptying the... - 43.9362
Creamy scalloped Potatoes
Blend soup, milk, and pepper.
In buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole, ar range alternate layers of potatoes, onion, and sauce.
Dot top with butter; sprinkle with paprika.
Cover; bake in a 375° oven 1 hour.
Uncover; bake 15 minutes more. - 32.0025
Vegetable Scallop Casserole
Cut large scallops in half.
Sprinkle sparingly with salt and set aside.
In large skillet over medium-high heat, melt half the butter; cook mushrooms, celery, onions and green pepper until tender, about 5 minutes.
In large saucepan, melt remaining... - 45.4193
Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
Cheddar scalloped potatoes are a cheese and potatoes bake made with cheddar cheese along with added onions. Savory and peppy, these cheddar scalloped potatoes are simple yet filling. If you love a simple bake of potatoes and onions, this will surely cheer you... - 32.3216
Potato Vegetable Scallop
Preheat oven to 400°.
Place dried potatoes from mix in 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Sprinkle with the envelope of sauce mix from package.
Top with frozen mixed vegetables, sliced onion, and celery seed.
Pour boiling water over all; stir till well combined.
Dot... - 38.8631
Scallop & Vegetable Pesto Saute
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Add carrot and onion and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
Add zucchini, mushrooms, and green pepper; cook, stirring, until vegetables are tender-crisp (about 5 more minutes).
Remove... - 43.0621
Broccoli Mushroom Scallop
Heat fresh broccoli in a deep, 2 1/2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole, covered, on full power 8 to 9 minutes.
In a small, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl, combine butter, mushrooms and onion.
Heat, uncovered, on full power 3 minutes.
Stir... - 43.5046
Scalloped Onions And Peas
In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter.
Stir in flour, mustard and salt; cook and stir until bubbly.
Stir in milk and Worcestershire sauce; cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes.
Gently stir in onions, peas and almonds.
Pour into an un-greased... - 42.0212
In saucepan combine fresh or canned tomatoes, celery, and onion.
Cover and bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, till celery is tender, about 10 minutes.
Combine flour, sugar, salt, marjoram, and pepper.
Blend in water; stir into tomatoes.
Cook,... - 43.1522
Fresh Scallops In White Wine Over Pasta
Place shallots, mushrooms, scallops, parsley, wine and clam juice in saute pan. Season with salt and pepper. Cover with sheet of waxed paper touching surface of food. Bring to boil over medium heat, then remove immediately from stove. Let stand 3 minutes.
Use... - 38.1401
Capellini With Asparagus And Scallops
1) Cook the pasta al dente for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) In a skillet, heat oil and saute garlic, onions, asparagus, tomatoes and basil on medium flame. Cook for 5 minutes before adding in 1/2 cup water. Cook another 5 minutes or till... - 37.8755
Corn Scallop Fiesta
Mix corn, eggs, crumbs, butter, evaporated milk, carrot, green pepper, celery, onion, and Tabasco in a bowl.
Stir in a mixture of sugar and salt.
Turn into a greased 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Top with cheese and sprinkle with paprika.
Bake at 350Â°F 30... - 38.2849
Wash asparagus and cut into 2-inch pieces.
Cook in boiling salted water until almost tender.
Drain and put in greased shallow baking dish.
Melt butter in top part of double boiler.
Remove 2 tablespoons melted butter and mix with crumbs.
Blend flour and... - 40.2696
Scalloped Greens And Knackwurst
In a large saucepan cook greens, covered, in a small amount of simmering water for 3 minutes; drain well.
Meanwhile, cut a few slices from knackwurst for a garnish; set aside.
Halve the remaining sausage lengthwise; cut into thin slices.
In a... - 40.2723
Creole Polenta With Seared Scallops
Make your scallops more interesting by simply searing and serving over a creole style polenta. Look at this amazing video is definitely impressive and offers you a great idea for a wonderful meal. Watch the video and try out this recipe for healthy meal for... - 119.008
Superb Potato Scallop
Arrange potatoes in buttered shallow 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Mix sour cream with eggs, milk and seasonings.
Pour over potatoes.
Cover with cheese.
Bake in a 350° F.oven 30 minutes until heated through and delicately browned. - 34.2343
Put zucchini slices in buttered casserole or 9 x 13 x 2 inch pan.
Mix crushed garlic into mayonnaise; spread over zucchini slices.
Bake at 350Â° for 20 minutes.
Combine bread crumbs and cheese; scatter evenly over top; sprinkle with celery seed.
Bake at... - 32.1084
Homespun Scalloped Potatoes
In large saucepan, combine cream cheese, milk, salt and pepper; stir over low heat until smooth.
Add potatoes and chives; mix lightly.
Spoon into 1 1/2-quart casserole; cover.
Bake at 350°, 1 hour and 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Stir before... - 30.3854
Scalloped Potatoes With Bacon And Gruyere
1. Line a dinner plate with 2 paper towels. Arrange bacon slices, side by side, on paper towels; cover bacon with another paper towel. Cook at high (100% power) 2 to 3 minutes, until bacon is crisp. Remove bacon from plate to another paper towel to drain; set... - 29.6161
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well.
Mix with milk, 1/2 cup of the cheese, eggs, onion, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Turn into greased 8x8x2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
Combine crumbs, remaining cheese, and... - 35.0402
Veal Scallops With Asparagus
Veal Scallops With Asparagus is a filling recipe with a classic touch of wine and fontina cheese. You may call it a meat cutlet recipe drowned in cheesy chicken stock. The drizzled bread crumbs over the mixed scallops and asparagus make it little crispy. If... - 45.9126
Easy Scalloped Potato
This classic potato dish starts with white potatoes and ends with cream and seasoning. This traditional Southern favorite dish is simple enough for you to try in your kitchen, and good enough to keep trying again and again. So instead of wasting time, get on... - 110.489
Drain asparagus; mix asparagus juice with mushroom soup.
Begin with asparagus and layer in oiled baking dish.
Bake at 325° for 25 minutes. - 27.1074
Homemade scalloped Potatoes
Scalloped Potatoes recipe adapted from NY Times. This Scalloped Potatoes can be made ahead ready to serve your spouse or his friends on demand. - 38.5057
Creamy Scalloped Potatoes
For Mock Sour Cream: Blend the above ingredients together in a blender until smooth (makes 2 cups).
Boil potatoes until tender.
Remove from hot water, drain and cool slightly.
Peel potatoes and slice very thin.
Combine Mock Sour Cream, cheese,... - 40.6712
In a saucepan over medium heat, cook and stir butter and flour until smooth and bubbly, about 2 minutes.
Gradually add milk and lemon juice; cook and stir until thickened.
Add celery salt, salt and pepper; mix well.
Remove from the heat.
In four greased... - 40.2465
Fish And Scalloped Potatoes
Using one 5 1/2-ounce package dry scalloped potato mix, place dry potatoes in a 2-quart casserole.
Add 1/2 cup shredded process American cheese, 2 tablespoons snipped parsley, 1 tablespoon chopped canned pimiento, and 1 teaspoon instant minced onion.
Sprinkle... - 26.5575
Tropical Scallop Salad
This tropical scallop salad is made with chicken and scallops. Tossed together and dressed with cream cheese mix, the tropical scallop salad has macadamia nuts in it along with fresh fruits like guava and magoes. - 43.4508
Scrub squash and trim off ends; do not peel.
Cook whole squash, covered, in small amount of boiling salted water till just tender, 15 minutes.
Drain well, reserving 1/2 cup liquid; add milk to equal 3/4 cup and set aside.
Chop zucchini coarsely (about 5... - 40.62
Scalloped Potatoes is one of my most favorite potato recipes. I frequently make similar kinds of Scalloped Potatoes and I personally feel that this Ione of the best vegetable recipe I have tried out. You wouldn't guess that it was this good for you! - 42.7678
Mix the onion, tomatoes, crumbs, parsley flakes, sugar, and salt in a greased 1 1/4 quart shal low baking dish.
Spoon sour cream evenly over top.
Add toast cubes to hot butter in a skillet and toss until all sides are coated.
Spoon toast cubes over sour... - 35.2111
Coquille St Jacques
Combine butter, celery, mushrooms, onions and green pepper in shallow 2-quart glass casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, on medium for 3 to 4 minutes or until onion is tender.
Stir in flour, salt, pepper, bay leaf and wine; mix well.
Add scallops and... - 36.1196
Potato Scallop is a rich and filling dish that is perfect for your parties. One dollop of this exquisite preparation is enough to get you addicted, Try this wonderful Potato Scallop recipe! - 34.4708
Place cabbage in a saucepan with butter, sugar, salt, and pepper.
Cook until tender.
Add 2 3/4 cups milk, bring to boil.
Stir in cornstarch mixed with 1/4 cup of milk.
Pour into a casserole, top with cheese.
Bake at 350-375° until cheese browns. - 34.2394
Cut 3 slices of toast into cubes, and 1 into strips for topping.
Mix tomatoes, onion, sugar, salt, pepper and butter or margarine.
Put layers of toast cubes and tomato mixture into a casserole.
Arrange toast strips on top and sprinkle with Parmesan... - 33.248
Place asparagus and water in 2-quart casserole; cover.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until heated through, 8 to 10 minutes, stirring to break apart after half the time.
Drain and set aside.
Place 2 tablespoons margarine in small bowl.
Microwave at HIGH (100%)... - 41.8147
Scalloped Idaho Potatoes
This appetizing dish is easy to prepare and it is sure to provide your taste to your taste buds. - 26.0858
Scalloped Salsify With Parmesan And Pecans
1) Clean the salsify by scrubbing the surface thoroughly. Discard both the ends and peel off the skin. Slice it into 2-inch pieces.
2) In a medium bowl, combine 2 quarts of water and lemon juice. Drop the salsify slices into the water as soon as... - 45.7851
Country Scalloped Potatoes And Ham
1) In a slightly greased slow cooker, mix potatoes, ham, and onions.
2) In a bowl, add gravy mix, mushroom soup, and water and mix well.
3) Pour over the potatoes.
4) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours or on HIGH 3 to... - 37.8334
French Onion Scallop
1. Cook sliced onions in boiling water to cover in large saucepan for 10 to 12 minutes, or just until tender but still firm; drain well. Arrange in a buttered, shallow, 6-cup baking dish.
2. While onions cook, melt butter or margarine in medium-size saucepan.... - 33.5525
Barbara's Scalloped Potatoes With Ham
1) In a large slow cooker, add in potatoes, ham, and onions in layers.
2) In a bowl, mix soup and water and pour it on top.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
4) Serve hot over buns, pasta, rice, or... - 33.0298
Skillet Scalloped Potatoes
1. Wash and peel the potatoes and slice thinly
2. Heat the shortening in the pan and add the potatoes, onion and seasonings. Fry over low heat until golden brown and turn frequently
3. Add the cream, cheese, and stir gently to mix
4.... - 35.6711
Sour Cream Scalloped Potatoes
1. Place potatoes in a round or oval shallow dish, add water, cover and cook for 6 minutes on high.
2. Drain off water.
3. Arrange sliced onion over potatoes.
4. Combine sour cream and egg. Mix well and pour over potatoes. Sprinkle with cheese and a little... - 28.552
Baked Ham And Scalloped Potatoes
If you're in the mood to have some baked dish, then do try this out. Baked Ham and Scalloped Potatoes is really a delicious dish and is easy to make. I'm sure your family will love it. - 112.322
Sour Cream Scalloped Potatoes
1. In a large pan, tip in the water and salt it. Boil the potatoes in the water and cook till done
2. Drain and set aside to cool
3. Preheat the oven to 350°
4. In a large pan, tip in the butter and add the onions on pan. SautÃ© the... - 42.1171
1. Preheat the oven to 375°
2. In a large pan, blend the soup, milk and pepper and mix well
3. In a 1 1/2 -quart casserole lay down alternate layers of potatoes, onions and sauce.
4. Dot the top of the casserole with butter and sprinkle... - 35.6522
Bay Scallop And Pea Pasta
How about cooking some beautiful baby scallops? To go with it some lemon and pea pasta! Steve does a fantastic job of cooking all this and presenting this beautifully too! - 119.772
Scallop And Mushroom Stuffed Shells
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the pasta shells in a pot of boiling, salted water for 8 to 10 minutes until tender. Drain and set aside.
3) In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil, and saute the scallops on medium flame until they are just... - 42.9887
1) Preheat oven to moderate temperature before baking.
2) In a covered pan, over low heat, heat 1 oz. butter and oil and heat onion in it until pale yellow.
3) Take a shallow, baking dish and transfer the mixture to it after mixing in... - 45.7422
Gourmet Sea Scallops
Combine scallops, wine, salt and pepper in large heavy saucepan; cover.
Bring to boil over low heat; simmer gently 5 minutes.
Drain and re-serve liquid.
Remove scallops and chop.
Heat oil and 1 tablespoon butter in same saucepan.
Add flour, stirring... - 43.1342
1) Cut the green leaves from the cauliflower.
2) Break the cauliflower head into florets.
3) In a medium-size saucepan, boil the water with salt.
4) In the boiling water, add cauliflower florets.
5) Cover the pan and cook the florets... - 37.2372
Parmesan Cauliflower Soup
1) Remove the green leaves from the cauliflower. Cut of florets of desired size from the head.
2) In a medium-size saucepan, cook florets in lightly salted boiling water covered with lid for about 10 minutes until just tender. Drain off... - 37.8366
Classic Coquille St Jacques
In 2-quart casserole, place butter, mushrooms, celery and onions.
Microwave at high (10) 2 to 3 minutes until butter is melted; stir well.
Add flour, thyme, salt and pepper; add wine, stirring until smooth.
Stir in scallops and pimento.
Microwave at high (10)... - 44.2498
1) Cut the eggplant and tomatoes, as desired.
2) In a large frying pan, heat vegetables oil and brown the eggplant slices, few at a time.
3) Drain the slices on a paper towel.
4) In a 1-cup measure, mix oregano, parmesan cheese, tomato... - 42.804
Scallops Au Gratin
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Chop green pepper, onion and celery.
Cover scallops with cold water in saucepan; bring to a boil.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter; mix with crumbs.
Saute green pepper, onion and celery in remaining butter for about 5... - 42.106
1. In a deep, one and a half quart casserole with lid, mix lima beans with water, cover and microwave at HIGH for eleven minutes till tender; drain, add to a small bowl, cover and set aside
2. In a small bowl, add butter/margarine and microwave at HIGh... - 41.0746
Heat oil in large frying pan.
Cook onion, covered, 2 to 3 minutes over medium-low heat.
Add eggplant and seasonings; continue cooking 6 to 7 minutes, covered, over medium heat.
Stir in scallops and season well.
Cook 3 to 4 minutes, covered, over low heat;... - 39.6109
Microwave Scalloped Oysters
Place butter, onion, celery, parsley, salt, lemon juice, pepper and garlic powder in a 1 1/2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Drain oysters on paper toweling and stir into vegetable mixture.
Cover and microwave 2 to... - 39.3347
Scalloped Carrots And Celery
1) In a 2 quart casserole, mix water and salt.
2) Add carrots and cover it with heavy-duty plastic wrap.
3) Microwave the carrots at high for 9 to 10 minutes. Stirring frequently.
4) Drain carrots and keep them aside.
5) In a 1 1/2 quart casserole... - 45.1258
Scalloped Fish En Casserole
This Scalloped En Fish Casserole is a tasty and sumptuous assortment of fish vegetables and pasta !It's a perfect meal for a hungry stomach ! Try out this conveniently made Scalloped En Fish Casserole and let me know if you like it ! - 27.8934
Bacon Wrapped Scallops With Potato Mushroom Cake
For the sauce, place the pinot noir, port, balsamic vinegar, and shallots in a heavy bottomed pot and cook until the mixture is reduced and coats the back of a spoon.
Whisk in the butter, season with salt and pepper and keep warm.
Meanwhile, divide the... - 44.4331
Baked Calico Franks
1. Combine frozen vegetables with milk in a large saucepan; heat, following label directions. Stir in frankfurters; spoon half into a 6-cup baking dish.
2. Mix bread crumbs and cheese in a small bowl; sprinkle half over layer in baking dish. Top with... - 27.1484
1. In a small bowl combine all ingredients tossing lightly to mix.
2. Into 8 scrubbed clam shells or small foil muffin-pan cups spoon the mixture and place shells or cups on a cookie sheet for easy handling.
3. Chill if made ahead.
4. To... - 34.4904
Easy Potato Au Gratin
There can be nothing quite like hearty and comforting potato casserole with layers and layers of potatoes and cheese, all baked into one. Beryl Stokes presents a simple, easy to make dish of scalloped potatoes using easy-to-find ingredients. A little time... - 110.803
Coquilles St. Jacques
1. Combine butter, celery, mushrooms, onions and green pepper in 2-quart glass casserole.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 3 to 4 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in flour, salt, pepper, bay leaf and wine; mix well. Add scallops and pimento.
3. Microwave on... - 37.5301
Creamy Seafood Pasta`
Saute the scallops in hot oil in a skillet over medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes.
Add the shrimp, mushrooms and bell pepper and saute for 5 minutes longer.
Remove from heat.
Cook the pasta al dente in boiling water in a kettle; drain.
Return pasta to the... - 43.0713
Seafood Pasta Salad
Prepare Pesto Vinaigrette; set aside.
Cook pasta in boiling salted water following package directions; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
Cut squid bodies in 1/4-inch crosswise slices.
Trim long tentacles; cut tentacles crosswise in halves or... - 44.8376
Heat oil in large frying pan.
Add yellow pepper, shallot and mushrooms; season and cook 5 to 6 minutes over medium heat, covered.
Stir mixture once.
Stir in tomato paste, shrimp, crabmeat, fennel seed and chives.
Cover and cook 3 minutes over medium heat.
Mix... - 40.0774
Frog Legs Frita
Grease large frying pan with butter.
Add remaining ingredients except sauce and cheese.
Cook frog legs, covered, 10 to 12 minutes over low heat depending on size.
Check if cooked by removing meat from the bone.
When cooked, remove all meat from bones and... - 42.9989
Heat 2 tbsp (30 ml) oil in large frying pan.
Add shrimp and garlic; season well.
Cook 2 to 3 minutes each side over high heat; stir occasionally.
Remove shrimp from pan and set aside.
Add remaining oil to pan.
Cook vegetables, oregano and parsley 2 to 3... - 41.0545
English Seafood Pie
English Seafood Pie is satisfying yet very delicious recipe. The English seafood pie gets its unmatched taste from combination of seafood like scallops, cods and shrimp and vegetables like carrots, and mushroom mixed in mixture of clam juice, wine, and... - 48.5648
1. Peel potatoes thinly, cook in the usual way until just tender.
2. Drain and dice.
3. When quite cold mix with mayonnaise, parsley, onion, salt and pepper to taste.
4. Spread over base of a large platter raising slightly towards centre.
5. Smooth surface... - 48.9827
Sausage Potato Supper
Sausage Potato Supper is powered enough to make any potato lover go gaga. The flavors of potato, kraut and sausages make this taste yum. Just check out the recipe of Cheese Stuffed Manicotti listed here. - 27.7345
Seafood Artichoke Casserole
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a medium saucepan combine liquid Butter Buds and flour.
Cook until bubbly.
Add skim milk and bring to a boil stirring to smooth out the sauce.
If it isn't thick enough, add a little more flour.
Add the vermouth and... - 40.013
1 Beat the veal escalopes (scallops) with a meat hammer until each one is very thin.
2 Mix together the parsley, mushrooms, cheese, mayonnaise and salt and pepper. Bind the mixture using the egg.
3 Spread a spoonful of the stuffing on each escalope (scallop).... - 41.4991
Heat oven to 400°.
Empty potato slices and seasoned sauce mix into baking dish, 9x9x2"., Heat tomatoes, water, and oregano to boiling.
Pour over potatoes; stir until well mixed.
Arrange pepperoni on top and sprinkle with cheese.
Bake uncovered 30 to 35... - 32.8911
Empty potato slices into a 3-quart round casserole.
Stir in sauce mix, tomatoes, water and oregano.
Cover and microwave 10 minutes, stirring twice during cooking.
Stir in pepperoni; sprinkle with cheese.
Cover and microwave 7 minutes, stirring after 3 1/2... - 31.0662
Seafood Lasagna With Spaghetti Squash And Broccoli
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Saute shallots, mushrooms, garlic and thyme in oil 4 minutes or until shallots begin to brown.
Add flour; cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes.
Add wine, clam juice, nutmeg and pepper.
Boil 3 minutes to... - 45.5705
Kaleidoscope Chowder is a flavorful mixed seafood vegetable chowder. Prepared with assorted seafood like fish, scallops, and shrimps, the kaleidoscope chowder is filled with veggies like spinach, bell pepper, potatoes and carrots. Cooked with white wine as... - 48.2514
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Parboil the squash (zucchini take about 3 minutes; yellow crooknecks or small white pattypans, 5 minutes; and white scallops, 15 to 20, depending on size.)
3) Halve the zucchini, crooknecks and... - 47.2982
Potato Broccoli Soup
1. In a 5-quart Dutch oven add potato slices, contents of sauce mix envelope, water, milk and chicken broth. Combine together well.
2. Bring to boil.
3. Decrease heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Stir in between.
4. Cut broccoli into big... - 46.8373
Lobster And Leek Coquilles
Heat butter in saucepan.
Add shallots and cook 1 minute over medium heat.
Add leeks and fennel; season well.
Cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes over medium-low heat.
Stir in lobster meat, then add white sauce; mix again.
Season and simmer 3 minutes over low heat,... - 36.5549
Pork And Potato Skillet
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
3. Brown the chops for about 4 minutes on each side.
4. Remove them to a casserole.
5. Add the celery to drippings in the pan and sautÃ© it until... - 42.6885
Linguine With Curried Seafood
1) Cook the linguine al dente in salted water for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a saucepan, melt 1/4 cup butter and saute onions, carrot, celery and garlic over medium flame until soft, about 10 minutes.
3) Turn down the flame, mix in... - 44.3462
Grilled Dinner Du-jour
Meat, Seafood, Chicken, Scallops, Cowboy, veggies, and good times.
Intro and outro from dungeon masters guide cd. what to do with your friends frozen foods! - 74.799
Butter Chicken Florentine
1. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. Butter an ovenproof dish thoroughly. Make a bed of the chopped vegetables; add the bay leaf and thyme and season with salt and pepper. Pour the chicken stock over the vegetables. Lay the chicken breasts on top and sprinkle... - 39.8812