- » Scalloped Minced Clam
Scalloped Minced Clam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scalloped minced clam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scalloped minced clam recipes.
Fry bacon until crisp; lift bacon out of pan and drain.
Add the onion to the bacon fat in the pan, and cook slowly until golden brown.
Stir in the clams and crackers.
Combine egg with milk and stir into the clam mixture.
Turn into a well greased 1-quart... - 33.1827
1) Preheat oven to temperature 375 degrees.
2) Combine together 6 tablespoons of the butter with bread crumbs and cracker crumbs and mix well.
3) Season with salt and pepper to taste and add the paprika.
4) Keep aside 1/3 cup of this... - 42.2864
1.Start by preheating the oven to 375F degrees
2.Also open 6 clams carefully, make sure not to break any shells
3.Now scrub the shells with water and a brush
4.In each shell, place 2 clams and sprinkle lightly with pepper
5.Now add 1/2... - 39.5762
1. In a small bowl combine all ingredients tossing lightly to mix.
2. Into 8 scrubbed clam shells or small foil muffin-pan cups spoon the mixture and place shells or cups on a cookie sheet for easy handling.
3. Chill if made ahead.
4. To... - 34.2723
Seashore Stuffed Clams
1. Using a food processor or a sharp vegetable knife, finely mince the garlic.
2. Finely chop the onion and celery. Remove into a bowl.
3. Pulse the bread in the food processor into fine bread crumbs. Remove to a separate bowl.
4. Mince the... - 43.2597
Clam Scallop Shells
Coarsely chop whole clams.
Cook celery and onion in the 2 tablespoons butter till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour, salt, thyme, hot pepper sauce, and dash pepper.
Stir small amount of hot mixture into the egg; return to hot mixture.
Add... - 42.1135
Hearty Clam And Scallop Minestrone
1) Take a large saucepan and pour margarine in it. Add celery and onion and cook until tender.
2) Add water, clam juice and the reserved clam liquid along with bouillon and basil. Bring to a boil and then simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
3) Add the... - 43.4864
Linguine With Clam Sauce
1. Cook the linguine according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over low heat. Add the garlic, and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes, or until golden. Add the clams and their liquor, the oregano, salt, and pepper. Simmer,... - 29.6482
Popping Clams With Sizzling Rice
1. Place a wok or 6-quart pot over high heat until hot. Add the vegetable oil, swirling to coat the sides. Add the garlic, chiles, green onions, and chili paste and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 10 seconds. Add the chicken broth, clamjuice, chopped... - 28.8287
Baked Stuffed Garlic Clams
1) Mince or press garlic to make 3/4 cup.
2) In large bowl,combine together garlic and other ingredients, except garnishes, and spoon well into clam or scallop shells.
3) Decorate each with a slice of garlic, pignoli and scatter a little cayenne... - 42.4542
Planning to go to Italy? Do try the hot and tasty Cippino stew. An Italian specialty, the stew is made by using clams, scallop, shrimp, mussels and fish. Watch the video and try it all by yourself! - 113.589
Clam-Potato Chowder is a filling and delicious dish. At home we often have this alone for dinner. Try this wonderful Clam-Potato Chowder recipe! - 27.2553
Quick-and-easy Baked Clam Appetizers
In small bowl combine all ingredients except parsley, paprika, and garnish; spoon 1/4 of mixture onto each of 4 flameproof scallop shells.
Sprinkle each portion of clams with an equal amount of chopped (or dried) parsley, then paprika;... - 30.2819
Clam And Spinach Shells
Saute onions in butter in a large frying pan.
Add clams and liquid wine, milk, and cornstarch paste.
Bring to a boil and, stirring, cook until thickened.
Add salt, tarragon, and spinach and cook until spinach is heated through.
Spoon into buttered scallop... - 39.5564