- » Scalloped Leek
Scalloped Leek Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scalloped leek recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scalloped leek recipes.
Scallop And Leek Au Gratin
Bring first 3 ingredients to a boil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Reduce heat, and add scallops; simmer 1 minute or until scallops are opaque and slightly firm.
Strain scallop mixture, reserving liquid; set scallops and leeks aside.
Return liquid to... - 43.7203
Scallops With Leeks
1. Place the scallops under the grill until they open. Detach the shells with a sharp knife and discard. Remove the beard-like fringe and the intestinal black thread. Keep only the white flesh and coral. Rinse under running water.
2. Preheat the oven to... - 28.9205
Scallop And Leek Stir Fry With Pine Nuts
1. If scallops are frozen, thaw in the refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight
2. Heat oil in a large saute" pan over medium-high heat. Saute leeks, until soft. Add ginger and garlic and cook for another 2 minutes, taking care to not burn the garlic. Add... - 32.3323
Scalloped Potatoes And Leeks
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. Spray 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray and arrange half of the potato slices in plate. Top with half of the leeks, half of the cheese, the remaining potato slices, and the remaining leeks. Sprinkle with salt and pepper... - 24.8755
1) In a casserole, combine the leeks and water.
2) Add pepper to taste.
3) On high power, cook covered for 6 minutes or until the leeks become tender.
4) In a blender, puree the leeks, along with the cooking liquid.
5) Transfer the pureed leeks to the... - 34.3289
Lobster And Leek Coquilles
Heat butter in saucepan.
Add shallots and cook 1 minute over medium heat.
Add leeks and fennel; season well.
Cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes over medium-low heat.
Stir in lobster meat, then add white sauce; mix again.
Season and simmer 3 minutes over low heat,... - 36.35
Summer Squash And Leek Puree
Summer squash are the thin-skinned, warm-weather cousins to winter’s pumpkins and acorn squashes. Dark-green zucchini and yellow summer, or crookneck, squash are the most common types, but farmers’ markets often stock a wide variety, including round,... - 40.9892
Scalloped Leek Recipes By Category