- » Scalloped Fish
Scalloped Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scalloped fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scalloped fish recipes.
Place fish in water.
Simmer, covered, 3 minutes; drain thoroughly.
Cook onion and green pepper in margarine till tender.
Combine eggs, milk, and cracker crumbs.
Stir in cooked fish, onion, green pepper, peas and carrots, lemon juice, Worcestershire, and... - 42.7483
1. Grease 4 scallop shells or 4 individual earthenware or ovenware dishes.
2. In a bowl add the fish with half the sauce, season and flavour.
3. Keep the mixture hot and divide into four cases.
4. Sprinkle remaining sauce on top.
5.... - 42.3864
1. Preheat the oven at 400°F.
2. Separate the fish flakes and remove all bones and skin.
3. In a saucepan, melt the butter and add in the flour. Cook for 1 minute and beat the milk while stirring to get a smooth sauce.
4. Boil, season... - 41.5093
Sprinkle lemon juice over fish; let stand for 10 minutes.
Place fish in a wire basket and,poach in simmering water to cover with the bay leaves, cloves, peppercorns, and onion for about 10 to 15 minutes.
Remove fish and let it drain, reserving broth.
Place... - 39.7998
Fish And Potato Scallop
Peel potatoes and slice thin.
Remove all bones and skin from fish and flake fine.
In a greased casserole place a layer of potatoes, then a layer of fish.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper, onion, and parsley.
Continue layering, ending with potatoes.
Add milk to... - 39.5912
Scalloped Fish Or Scallops
On microwave ovenproof platter or 9-in pie plate place fish fillets or scallops with thickest areas to outside edges of dish.
Cover with dampened paper towel which has most of water squeezed out.
Microwave at High (10)4 Minutes.
Remove platter from oven and... - 39.0809
Poach the fish gently in water with lemon juice, thyme and seasoning.
Remove the skin and bones from the cooked fish; reduce the fish stock until 2 tablespoons remain.
Mix together the fish, stock and remaining ingredients and blend until creamy.
Divide the... - 37.2056
Four Fish Party Scallop
Drain fish and flake; add celery and onion.
Combine next 3 ingredients and add to fish.
Toss and spoon into a greased casserole.
Top with crumbs mixed with melted shortening.
Bake at 375° for 20 to 25 minutes. - 37.121
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Take a strainer and rub the egg yolks through a sieve and chop the egg whites
3.Mix well with white sauce
4.In a greased baking dish, arrange alternate layers of fish and sauce
5.Season... - 35.6973
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place fish in an ungreased baking dish and dot with margarine.
3. In a saucepan over medium heat, slowly stir flour into milk. Stir until thick and then cook 1 minute longer.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients and pour sauce over... - 34.4423
Melt the butter in a skillet; add onion and green pepper, and saute until tender, stirring occasionally.
Then add to the white sauce with meat sauce.
Alternate layers of fish and white sauce mixture in a 1 qt greased or oiled casserole or ramekins, or scallop... - 31.7983
Creamed Fish Scallops
1. Remove any skin and the centre bone from the monkfish. Place in a saucepan with the salt, just cover with water and bring slowly to the boil. Reduce the heat and poach the fish very gently until tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Cut the fish into small cubes and... - 31.6292
Almost any variety of cooked fresh or canned fish may be scalloped, suggesting a tempting way of combining left overs.
Combine the fish and Medium White Sauce in the proportions of 2 cups, flaked fish to 1 1/2 cups, sauce.
Add 1 tbsp. minced green pepper and... - 21.6035