- » Scalloped Eggplant
Scalloped Eggplant Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scalloped eggplant recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scalloped eggplant recipes.
1) Cut the eggplant into dices.
2) Set the oven ready at 350°F (175°C).
3) Take a medium sized saucepan and boil water in it.
4) Cover and simmer the diced eggplant in the boiling water.
5) Drain the cooked eggplant in a colander.
6)... - 43.5398
Peel eggplant and cut in 1-inch cubes.
Cook in boiling salted water until tender, 8 minutes.
Put eggplant, half of cracker crumbs, onion, and cheese in layers in buttered casserole.
Combine egg and milk; pour overotheringredients.
Dot with margarine... - 39.2661
1. Peel and slice the eggplant
2. Drop in a saucepan of boiling salted water and boil till tender.
3. Drain well
4. Butter a casserole dish.
5. Preheat the oven to 350°F
6. Layer ½ the eggplant in the baking dish and sprinkle a little... - 38.8731
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Peel the eggplant and cut it into 1-inch cubes. Bring about 1 inch of lightly salted water to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan, and add the eggplant. Boil for
1 minute—do not overcook. Drain the eggplant and set aside.
2. Heat the... - 36.4181
In saucepan, cook eggplant in enough boiling water to cover until tender, about 7 to 9 minutes; drain well.
Mix eggplant with remaining ingredients except grated cheese.
Pour into greased crock pot.
Sprinkle with grated cheese.
Cover and cook on low setting... - 31.9205
You May Also Like!
1. Drain the clams, reserving the juice.
2. Mince the clams and set aside
3. Butter a casserole dish or individual soufflé dishes.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F
5. Peel and slice the eggplant
6. Drop in a saucepan of boiling salted... - 42.528
1) Grate or cut the vegetables, as desired.
2) Grate the cheese.
3) In a large frying pan, saute the eggplant in vegetable oil for 5 minutes.
4) Add water and put beef-bouillon cube with italian seasoning.
5) Stir continously and break... - 43.8711
1. Saute onion with curry powder in oil just until onion is soft in a large skillet; remove from heat.
2. Stir in sugar, Italian herbs, salt, instant beef broth, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, water, egg plant, tomatoes, celery and olives.
3. Cover and bring... - 30.056
1) Cut the eggplant and tomatoes, as desired.
2) In a large frying pan, heat vegetables oil and brown the eggplant slices, few at a time.
3) Drain the slices on a paper towel.
4) In a 1-cup measure, mix oregano, parmesan cheese, tomato... - 42.5763
1) Lightly grease an 8-cup baing dish.
2) In a large frying pan, saute eggplant in bacon drippings.
3) Place the sauteed eggplants in baking dish.
4) In same pan, saute onions, tomatoes and add sugar, chili parsley, salt and pepper.
5)... - 45.1482
Skewered Shrimp And Sea Scallops With Eggplant And Peppers
Thread the shrimps and scallops separately onto skewers.
Remove the stems from the peppers, cut them into quarters, remove the seeds, and cut away the white membranes.
Cut each quarter in half.
Cut the eggplant into 2-inch cubes.
Thread the peppers and... - 39.8089
Salmon Stuffed With Eggplant And Scallops In An Asian Sauce
Slice the salmon into 8 2-ounce slices.
Place it between plastic wrap and pound it lightly.
In a skillet heat the peanut oil and saute the eggplant pieces for 5 minutes or until cooked through and lightly browned.
Remove the eggplant to a mixing bowl.
Add the... - 40.1235
Scalloped Eggplant Italian
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a skillet, heat oil.
3) Dip eggplant into beaten egg, then coat with crumbs.
4) Brown the eggplant slices in hot oil on both sides.
5) In a 2-quart casserole, place 1/4 of the eggplant slices in the... - 47.4458
Scalloped Eggplant Italian
Dip eggplant slices into beaten egg, then in crumbs.
Brown slowly in hot oil.
Place one-fourth of the eggplant slices in bottom of 2-quart casserole; top with one-fourth of the cheese slices.
Combine tomato sauce, Worcestershire, and oregano; spoon one-fourth... - 39.7004
Scalloped Eggplant Recipes By Category