- » Scalloped Clam
Scalloped Clam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scalloped clam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scalloped clam recipes.
1) Preheat oven to temperature 375 degrees.
2) Combine together 6 tablespoons of the butter with bread crumbs and cracker crumbs and mix well.
3) Season with salt and pepper to taste and add the paprika.
4) Keep aside 1/3 cup of this... - 39.9768
1.Start by preheating the oven to 375F degrees
2.Also open 6 clams carefully, make sure not to break any shells
3.Now scrub the shells with water and a brush
4.In each shell, place 2 clams and sprinkle lightly with pepper
5.Now add 1/2... - 39.5393
Scalloped Clams is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare non-vegetarian recipe; I bet, it wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 38.8303
Fry bacon until crisp; lift bacon out of pan and drain.
Add the onion to the bacon fat in the pan, and cook slowly until golden brown.
Stir in the clams and crackers.
Combine egg with milk and stir into the clam mixture.
Turn into a well greased 1-quart... - 31.9132
1. Preheat oven to moderate (375° F.).
2. Melt the butter, add the bread and cracker crumbs, the salt, pepper and paprika and mix. Reserving a third of the mixture for the top of the casserole, mix the remainder with the clams, onion and parsley.
3. Pour the... - 30.1212
You May Also Like!
1. In a small bowl combine all ingredients tossing lightly to mix.
2. Into 8 scrubbed clam shells or small foil muffin-pan cups spoon the mixture and place shells or cups on a cookie sheet for easy handling.
3. Chill if made ahead.
4. To... - 33.2353
Seashore Stuffed Clams
1. Using a food processor or a sharp vegetable knife, finely mince the garlic.
2. Finely chop the onion and celery. Remove into a bowl.
3. Pulse the bread in the food processor into fine bread crumbs. Remove to a separate bowl.
4. Mince the... - 40.7353
Hearty Clam And Scallop Minestrone
1) Take a large saucepan and pour margarine in it. Add celery and onion and cook until tender.
2) Add water, clam juice and the reserved clam liquid along with bouillon and basil. Bring to a boil and then simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
3) Add the... - 41.463
Clam Scallop Shells
Coarsely chop whole clams.
Cook celery and onion in the 2 tablespoons butter till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour, salt, thyme, hot pepper sauce, and dash pepper.
Stir small amount of hot mixture into the egg; return to hot mixture.
Add... - 39.5399
Clam And Scallop Chowder
1. Take a medium-sized heavy saucepan, add chopped bacon and sauté, stirring continuously, till a thin fat film appears at the pan bottom. Add leeks, onions, celery and carrots and stir well. On medium heat, cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Cover the pan and... - 42.4043
Grilled Rib Steak With Seared Scallops In Clam Sauce
Nothing like a robust cut of meat and a good sauce to go along with it! If your looking to serve it right, you have one video showing how to cook and serve it right! A grilled rib eye cooked to perfection along with a subtle clam sauce. See the video for more! - 105.227
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Drain the clams and in a buttered casserole, arrange the clams in the bottom.
3. Prepare a mixture of butter, cracker crumbs, oregano, salt and paprika and top the clams. Follow with a layer of parsley and... - 43.1583
San Francisco Clam Bake With Instant Clam Broth
Wash all the shellfish in cold running water.
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Line the bottom of the presoaked pot with sliced onion, then add the clams.
Top with the shrimp and scallops, then squeeze the lemon juice over.
Add all... - 41.3204
Cream Of Scallops
Heat clam juice, butter or margarine, Worcestershire, dry mustard, garlic salt, and celery salt in a pan.
When just boiling, add cut-up scallops, and simmer gently about 3 minutes.
Beat egg yolks with heavy cream or half-and-half; stir a little of the hot... - 29.9371
Quick-and-easy Baked Clam Appetizers
In small bowl combine all ingredients except parsley, paprika, and garnish; spoon 1/4 of mixture onto each of 4 flameproof scallop shells.
Sprinkle each portion of clams with an equal amount of chopped (or dried) parsley, then paprika;... - 29.2464
Scalloped Clam Recipes By Category