- » Scalloped Chicken
Scalloped Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scalloped chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scalloped chicken recipes.
Scalloped Corn And Chicken
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Combine corn, chicken, green peppers, onions, and 1 cup of the bread crumbs.
Add eggs and milk and turn into a greased l 1/2-quart ovenproof casserole.
Top with remaining bread crumbs, dot with butter, and bake about 25 minutes. - 31.809
Tropical Scallop Salad
This tropical scallop salad is made with chicken and scallops. Tossed together and dressed with cream cheese mix, the tropical scallop salad has macadamia nuts in it along with fresh fruits like guava and magoes. - 43.222
Chicken Scallop is an easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Chicken Scallop, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 25.5011
Spinach & Scallop Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Pound each chicken breast between two sheets of plastic wrap to 1/8-inch thickness.
In 1-quart casserole, combine butter, onion, garlic powder and thyme.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring a - 29.0882
Country Club Chicken Scallop
1) Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2) Heat a large sized saucepan and melt the butter in it.
3) Mix the flour with the melted butter.
4) Now, gradually pour the milk and broth into the flour and cook the mixture to a thick consistency... - 44.8639
Spanish Rice With Chicken Shrimp And Scallops
1. Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle the chicken, scallops, and shrimp with the salt.
Add the chicken to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned and cooked through, 4-5 minutes; transfer... - 36.1936
Scalloped Oysters And Chicken
Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
In skillet, heat 1/4 cup (50 mL) of the butter over medium high heat; brown chicken, in batches.
Remove chicken and set aside.
Pour off fat in skillet; add wine and bring to boil, scraping up browned bits from pan.
Remove... - 44.0717
Place chicken in large kettle; add 2 quarts water and salt to taste.
Simmer until chicken falls from bones.
Reserve 4 cups broth; chill broth until fat is hardened.
Remove and reserve fat.
Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces; grind skin.
Heat 1/2 cup chicken... - 42.9772
Yummy chicken is a great idea for your lazy Sunday lunch or even for the freind's party that you have planned for the weekend. Try this delicious scalloped chicken it is truly a simple and easy dish to make. Lay out a spread that you would efeel proud of.... - 50.2096
Chicken Potato And Celery Scallop
1) Preheat very hot oven (450°F.)
2) In a saucepan boil water with salt. Cook potato and celery in it. Drain.
3) Add to chicken and gravy.
4) Season with salt and pepper. Add mace.
5) Transfer into 2-quart casserole.
6) Sprinkle crumbs... - 39.0045
Chicken And Stuffing Scallop
Yummy Chicken And Stuffing Scallop is something that you shouldnâ€™t miss. You will be doing a great injustice to your taste buds if you do miss this wonderfully delicious dessert. Use this excellent Chicken And Stuffing Scallop recipe and pamper your... - 43.9376
Italian Style Chicken Scallops
Place chicken breasts, one at a time, between 2 sheets of wax paper or plastic wrap.
With flat side of a mallet, gently pound breasts until each is about 3/8 inch thick; set aside.
In a blender or food processor, whirl egg, milk, onion, and garlic until... - 41.5905
Chicken And Stuffing Scallop
Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions for dry stuffing.
Spread in a 10x6x2-inch baking dish; top with chopped cooked chicken or turkey.
In saucepan melt butter or margarine; blend in flour, salt, and pepper.
Add chicken broth; cook and stir... - 41.7707
Breaded Veal Or Turkey Or Chicken Scallops And Anchovy Butter
1) Add anchovies to the butter and keep it in a small dish or wraps small pats of it in waxed paper.
2) Chill by keeping it in the refrigerator.
3) Add salt and pepper to the flour.
4) Take a plastic bag and beat the scallops until... - 40.5463
1) In a slow cooker, combine potatoes, seasoning pack, chicken, and peas.
2) Pour water, cover, and cook on low for 8-10 hours or high for 4 hours.
3) Garnish as desired and serve. - 31.4252
Scalloped Chicken And Potatoes
Combine vegetables; carefully stir in chicken.
In saucepan combine flour, salt, and dash pepper; blend in milk.
Stir in catsup and Worcestershire.
Cook and stir till bubbly.
Stir into vegetables.
Turn into 2-quart casserole.
Bake, covered, at 375° till... - 40.8912
Quick Scalloped Chicken Tetrazzini
Chicken Tetrazzini is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Chicken Tetrazzini; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 29.4408
Combine chicken, onion, 1 teaspoon salt, cloves, and water in deep kettle.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 40 minutes drain, reserving broth.
Discard whole cloves, remove and discard bones from chicken, place chicken pieces in shallow... - 44.5761
Chicken Brazilnut Scallop
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs. Combine Corn Flake Crumbs, 2 tablespoons of the butter and V* cup of the nuts; set aside.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Place half of the noodles on a greased 10 x 6-inch baking dish.... - 35.1607
Pimento Chicken Scallop
Dice bread in 1/2-inch cubes and spread in a greased 9 x 5-inch bake dish.
Cut about 2 cups of chicken into 1-inch cubes and add 1/2 cup at a time to the blender.
Cover and blend for 5 seconds or until chopped.
Empty into the bake dish.
Spread chicken evenly... - 46.0415
Buffet Chicken Scallop
Cook rice according to package directions.
Meanwhile, cook chopped onion and green pepper in butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
In large mixing bowl combine stuffing mix with broth; stir in eggs and celery soup; add chicken, cooked rice,... - 40.4371
Chicken Stuffing Scallop
Spread Herb Stuffing Cubes in a greased 10 x 6 x 2-inch baking dish; top with chicken.
In saucepan melt margarine or butter; blend in flour, bouillon granules, and dash pepper.
Add 2 cups water.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Gradually stir a... - 43.3027
1) Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
2) Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish.
3) Combine the chicken, rice, bread crumbs, onion, celery, pimento, salt to taste, poultry seasoning, chicken broth, 1 ½ cup milk and eggs together. Mix well and place in... - 43.6915
Corn And Chicken Scallop
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a 13x9x2-inch baking dish or a large shallow casserole, put together cream-style corn, milk, egg, flour, and snipped onions; mix until thoroughly combined.
3. Generously season chicken... - 46.089
Chicken & Shrimp In Scallop Shells
1. Pull skin from chicken breast; cut meat from bones in two large pieces, then cut into 1-inch pieces.
2. Brown in 2 tablespoons of the vegetable oil in a medium-size frying pan; sprinkle with monosodium glutamate; cover. Cook slowly 15 minutes, or until... - 32.1709
Dice cooked chicken meat.
Thicken broth with a paste made of flour and 2 tablespoons fat and season with salt and pepper.
Fill a baking dish with alternate layers of crackers, chicken and potatoes.
Cover with crumbs.
Pour in the gravy, dot with bits of butter... - 30.8118
Sauteed Chicken Scallops With Marsala
1. Lay each half chicken breast on the work surface, place your hand flat over it, and, cutting parallel to your hand, slice the breast in two.
2. Heat the oil in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderately high heat. Place the flour in a shallow dish.... - 29.3222
Seafood Casserole With Chicken Bouillon
If frozen, thaw fish overnight in the refrigerator.
If time is short, wrap in a plasic bag and place under cold, running water for an hour or two.
If scallops or shrimps are "individually quick frozen" there is no need to thaw.
Reserve liquid if canned fish... - 42.7463
Veal Scallops With Chicken Livers
1 Pound the veal very thin or you can roll it thinly.
2 In a bowl, prepare a mixture of flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt and white pepper.
3 Dip the veal in the mixture.
4 In a skillet, heat oil and add the veal along with sage.
5 Saute... - 45.2642
1. Put 2 tablespoons butter, celery and onion into a small glass bowl. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 3 minutes at HIGH, or until vegetables are soft; stir after 1 minute.
2. Put chicken and bread crumbs into a 1 1/2-quart glass baking dish; add cooked... - 36.096
Alice's Scalloped Chicken
1. To prepare the chicken simmer in salted water to cover or pressure cook until tender.
2. Remove meat from bones.
3. Preheat the oven at 350°.
4. In a heavy skillet melt fat, blend in flour, salt and white pepper.
5. Cook on low heat... - 41.4435
Scalloped Chicken Noodle Casserole
1.Take the bones out of the chicken and put the flesh in abowl.
2.Ina skillet, heat butter and put onions, green pepper, celery and mushrooms in it and sute for 5 minutes.
3.Add soup, broth and pimento to the chicken.
4.Boil noodles and... - 46.9816
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease 2 no-€™s 9 inch baking dishes with butter and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine chicken broth, eggs, salt and milk. Mix well and keep aside.
4. In the greased baking dishes, place... - 43.5244
Chicken On Scalloped Corn
In 12x8-in baking dish combine corn, 3/4 cup cracker crumbs, milk, onion, egg and flour.
Arrange chicken pieces on top, bony side up.
Microwave at High 10 minutes.
Stir com mixture well.
Turn over and rearrange chicken pieces, placing least done parts to... - 36.1772
1 Preheat the oven 300 to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2 In a pan, add water along with one tablespoon salt and simmer chicken until tender.
3 You should have about 5 cups broth when done.
4 Cut the meat into 1-inch pieces and place in... - 45.5546
Italian Style Chicken Scallops
Place chicken breast halves, one at a time, between 2 sheets of plastic wrap.
With flat side of a mallet, gently pound meat until about 3/8 inch thick; set aside.
In a rimmed plate, stir together bread crumbs, flour, Parmesan cheese, herb seasoning, pepper,... - 43.1498
Scalloped Chicken And Pasta
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Combine together 2 1/4 cups of water and 2 tablespoons of margarine in a 3-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil and then stir in the pasta as well as the frozen vegetables. Bring the heat down... - 35.0119
Chicken And Shrimps Marengo
Pull skin from chicken breast; cut meat from bones in two large pieces, then cut into 1-inch pieces.
Brown in 2 tablespoons of the vegetable oil in a medium-size frying pan; sprinkle with monosodium glutamate; cover.
Cook slowly 15 minutes, or until... - 43.4568
Chicken Liver Hot Pot
Saute bacon until clear.
Add chicken livers, onion and thyme.
Stir-fry until onion turns golden.
Pour half the dried potato slices into a 1-quart bake dish.
Cover with the chicken-liver mixture.
Sprinkle with pepper, remaining potato slices and pouch of dry... - 35.7946
Make, bake, and cool Canape Shells.
Drain and chop mushrooms very fine.
Combine with chicken and celery in a medium-size bowl.
Mix sour cream, onion, curry powder, and salt in a 1-cup measure; spoon over chicken mixture; toss well to mix; chill.
Just before... - 39.6646
Breast Of Chicken Empire
Remove the two breasts from a 3-1/4 lb.chicken, wash well and dry.
Cut a one inch pocket in the thick side of each breast and insert one slice of goose liver.
Salt breasts lightly and dip into flour; then into egg wash and then dip into bread crumbs and pat... - 33.5669
Sweet Plum Chicken
Cut the chicken breasts into thinnish scallops about 3 1/2 inches long.
Add the garlic and then the sherry and seasonings.
Work them well into the chicken pieces.
Next, add the beaten egg and work it in too.
Discard the garlic.
Dip the strips of chicken in... - 41.8582
Butter Chicken Florentine
1. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. Butter an ovenproof dish thoroughly. Make a bed of the chopped vegetables; add the bay leaf and thyme and season with salt and pepper. Pour the chicken stock over the vegetables. Lay the chicken breasts on top and sprinkle... - 41.3452
Chicken Livers And Bacon (rumaki)
An old favorite.
So fast, so good, so easy it had to be included.
Cut chicken livers in 1-inch squares.
Cut bacon strips in half.
Wrap livers in bacon, securing with a toothpick.
Place in a shallow pan.
Bake for 20 minutes at 350Â° F or until bacon is... - 25.5712
Chinese One-pot Supper
1. Prepare, cover and refrigerate chicken, shrimp and scallops, up to 6 hours or until ready to serve.
2. In a small bowl, combine vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, ginger and garlic. Set aside.
3. In a large saucepan, combine stock, onions, ginger, garlic, lemon... - 36.9756
Napa Cabbage In Chicken Broth And Water Spinach In Chinese Sauce
FOR THE NAPA CABBAGE IN CHICKEN BROTH
1. In a pan pour oil and sauté the garlic, add the napa cabbage, pour the chicken broth.
2. Stir over high heat, add mushrooms and scallops, cook until the napa cabbage is soft.
3. Once done remove and transfer... - 115.806
Quick And Easy Paella
1) In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon oil over moderately high heat.
2) Put shrimp and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes till pink.
3) Pour the shrimp with a slotted spoon to a bowl.
4) In the skillet add another teaspoon of oil.
5) Add scallops in... - 45.0657
Seafood And Chicken Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) In a large skillet heat oil to sauté onion and garlic.
3) Place celery, green pepper, tomatoes, bay leaf, broth, tomato paste, oregano and paprika.
4) Cover with a lid and cook for 15 minutes by... - 43.3715
One Dish Chicken Dinner
Cut between thighs and drum sticks, if using chicken legs.
Dredge pieces in seasoned flour adding a good sprinkle of thyme.
Heat fat in a skillet and fry chicken on both sides until golden brown.
Lift out chicken and add to the pan the amount of water... - 43.4502
Chicken Salad In Orange Cups
Cut oranges in half crosswise.
Clip membranes, being careful not to puncture bottom.
Remove pulp; set aside.
Using kitchen sheats, cut edges of orange cups into scallops.
Dice reserved orange pulp.
Combine pulp, chicken, pepper, and onions in a... - 41.2679
Quick Fix Layered Chicken Casserole
1. Place the dried potatoes from the package in a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker. In a medium bowl, mix the undiluted soup with the water, the sauce packet from the potato package, and the garlic pepper until well blended. Drizzle just a little of this soup... - 30.3736
Thaw fish and scallops, if frozen.
Prepare the sauces; set aside.
Cut broccoli into bite-size pieces.
Cut green beans into 2-inch lengths.
Cut sweet potato into 1/2-inch slices.
Cut onion into slices and separate into rings.
Halve any large mushrooms or... - 42.9231
Cut up the chicken, slice onion, crush garlic and fry in the oil until golden brown.
Add half the water and simmer 15 minutes.
Add peeled and sliced tomatoes, rice, stock cube and remaining water.
Simmer for 5 minutes then add saffron.
Mix in well then... - 32.873
Place scallops and shrimp in large saute pan. Add lemon juice and pour in enough water to cover. Place sheet of waxed paper over seafood and bring to boil.
As soon as water starts to boil, remove saute pan from heat. Let seafood stand in hot liquid for 1... - 40.0781
For as long as I can remember, it has been tradition in our family to have seafood on Christmas eve.
My mother always made exotic dishes from the philippines or china; but when this task fell to me, I couldn't master those dishes.
I stumbled across this... - 43.156
Cut chicken into 10 pieces.
Dredge in flour; season with salt and pepper to taste.
In large deep skillet or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat; cook chicken, in batches, for 5 to 10 minutes or until browned.
Remove from skillet and set aside.
Discard... - 46.6921
Comforting Chicken Pot Pie
Chicken Pot Pie tops the list of comfort foods for many but few prepare it at home due to the elaborate procedure involved. Here's a video recipe by Mark, head chef of Wegman's, who shows how to make a a pot pie using ready to use ingredients that make the... - 127.267
Creole Chicken Ravioli
Prepare the pasta.
Cover with a moist cloth until required.
Heat the oil in a skillet, saute the onion, bell pepper and garlic until tender and all moisture has evaporated.
Blend the chicken, sausage, bread crumbs, vegetables, eggs and... - 43.6662
Chicken Mushroom Vol Au Vent
Shape the butter into a brick about 3x5 x 3/4 inches.
Roll butter in 3 tablespoons of the flour, coating all sides.
Wrap in wax paper, and chill.
Put remaining flour in a large bowl.
Make a well in the center.
Add salt and lemon juice.
Gradually begin to add... - 42.272
1. Wash and pat dry the chicken, pork, beef and the fish thinly.
2. Clean the prawns and peel and devein them.
3. Clean the squid and remove the ink sac
4. Clean the quarter the crabs
5. Set aside the seafood to chill in a... - 42.9772
Omelette On Rice
Heat a small frying pan.
I prefer one lined with Silverstone.
Add the oil and the chicken and shrimp.
Cook for a few minutes and then add the green onion and mushrooms.
Mix the broth, mirin, soy, and ginger.
Pour into the pan and continue cooking for a moment... - 42.5544
Scalloped Chicken Recipes By Category