- » Scalloped Cauliflower
Scalloped Cauliflower Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scalloped cauliflower recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scalloped cauliflower recipes.
1) Cut the green leaves from the cauliflower.
2) Break the cauliflower head into florets.
3) In a medium-size saucepan, boil the water with salt.
4) In the boiling water, add cauliflower florets.
5) Cover the pan and cook the florets... - 37.0159
Parmesan Cauliflower Soup
1) Remove the green leaves from the cauliflower. Cut of florets of desired size from the head.
2) In a medium-size saucepan, cook florets in lightly salted boiling water covered with lid for about 10 minutes until just tender. Drain off... - 37.6235
Cauliflower may be left whole or broken apart.
Arrange it in baking dish.
Combine white sauce, ham and almonds, and pour over cauliflower.
Melt butter or margarine, stir in crumbs and use to top cauliflower mixture.
Bake at 350Ã‚Â°F. until crumbs brown... - 29.3954
1. Trim cauliflower into florets.
2. Combine crumbs and bacon
3. Preheat the oven to 350 °F
4. In a saucepan bring salted water to a boil.
5. Add the cauliflower and boil it for about 12 to 15 minutes until tender-crisp.
6. Drain in a... - 36.6387
Combine soup, milk, and eggs; stir in half of the cheese, bread crumbs, parsley, pimiento, onion, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Chop cauliflower; stir into soup mixture.
Turn mixture into 10x6x2-inch baking dish.
Bake in 350°Foven for 35 minutes.
Top... - 34.7642
Broccoli Cauliflower Scallop
Pierce packages of broccoli several times with fork and place on paper plates.
Microwave at HIGH 8 to 10 minutes.
Pierce package of cauliflower with a fork and place on paper plate.
Microwave at HIGH 6 to 8 minutes.
Drain mushrooms, reserving... - 38.9548
Seared Scallops With Cauliflower Capers And Raisins
1. Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the cauliflower and boil over high heat until just tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain well.
2. In a large skillet, heat the oil until shimmering. Season the scallops with salt and pepper, add to the skillet... - 27.9969
1. Boil cauliflower in salted water.
2. Prepare white sauce using flour, butter, milk and cauliflower liquor.
3. Add grated onion and chopped parsley.
4. arrange cauliflower in pyrex dish.
5. Pour sauce over. Sauce should cover the cauliflower completely.... - 37
1.Start by preheating the oven to 400F degrees
2.In a greased baking dish, place a layer of the cooked cauliflower, then a layer of egg slices or of grated cheese, then a layer of white sauce.
3.Repeat until all the cauliflower is... - 34.0887
Scalloped Turkey And Cauliflower
Cook cauliflower in boiling, salted water for 6 minutes or until almost tender.
Combine stock, flour and seasonings in a small saucepan.
Cook and stir until mixture is slightly thickened.
Place turkey breast in a greased baking pan.
Arrange cauliflower... - 37.0937
Prawn Cauliflower Salad
In a large bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the tomato paste, sherry, lemon juice and seasoning. Blanch the cauliflower florets in boiling salted water for 2 to 3 minutes, and then drain them well. While warm, stir into the mayonnaise mixture and allow... - 31.6376
Soak the cauliflower in cold water for about 15 minutes, then break into flowerets.
Cook in a little boiling salt water in a covered pan until tender and arrange neatly in buttered scallop shells or a fireproof dish.
Make the cheese sauce.
Coat the... - 29.3989