- » Scalloped Cabbage With Cheese
Scalloped Cabbage With Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scalloped cabbage with cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scalloped cabbage with cheese recipes.
Scalloped Cabbage With Cheese
1.Start by preheating the oven to 400F degrees
2.Also wash the cabbage and cut into quarters
3.Boil in salted water till tender.
4.Drain the cabbage
5.Into a greased baking-dish, put a layer of cabbage, then a layer of cheese, then a... - 35.1873
Scalloped Cabbage With Cheese And Tomatoes
Grease the baking dish.
Put in layers of cabbage and tomatoes, season, sprinkle with cheese and bread crumbs.
Dot the top layer of bread crumbs with butter or fortified margarine.
Bake in a moderate oven (350Â° F ) for 30 minutes, or heat thoroughly over... - 28.9186
You May Also Like!
Pan Roasted Scallops With Wild Mushrooms And Bacon Braised Cabbage
1. In a large saute pan, render the bacon fat and halfway through the bacon being cooked add in the chopped onion and cabbage to caramelize.
2. Once done, de-glaze with some white wine and adjust seasonings.
2. In the meantime, season the scallops... - 112.194
Cut cabbage in small wedges.
Cook in salted water until tender.
Into greased casserole place alternate layers of cabbage and soup-milk-cheese mixture.
Top with bread crumbs and dot generously with butter.
Bake about 30 minutes at 350°. - 31.4568
Classic Scalloped Cabbage
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Grease a casserole and place aside.
3) In a saucepan, cook the cabbage by dipping in with boiling water for 7 to 8 minutes.
4) Meanwhile, in another saucepan or skillet prepare white sauce by melting butter... - 42.4228
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a large saucepan, add cabbage and steam it in a little water till slightly tender, yet firm and a little crispness retained
3. Heat oil in a skillet, add flour and brewer's yeast and stir to combine;... - 41.9618
Betty's Favorite Scalloped Cabbage
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her Favorite Scalloped Cabbage. This is a casserole you might enjoy around St. Patrick's Day. - 0
Scalloped Cabbage is a marvelous item. Made from ingredients which are easy to procure from any grocery store, it makes a compelling Side Dish for party meals. Once you try out this recipe, don't forget to inform me what you think about it . - 44.639
Place cabbage in a saucepan with butter, sugar, salt, and pepper.
Cook until tender.
Add 2 3/4 cups milk, bring to boil.
Stir in cornstarch mixed with 1/4 cup of milk.
Pour into a casserole, top with cheese.
Bake at 350-375° until cheese browns. - 34.0204
Savory Scalloped Cabbage
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine mushroom soup, pimiento, and Cheddar cheese.
Add cabbage, carrots, and onion.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours.
Mix well before serving. - 35.5279
Scalloped Chinese Cabbage
1) Preheat the oven to temperature of 375°.
2) Trim the end stalk of Chinese cabbage.
3) Remove any damaged outer leaves.
4) Separate the remaining leaves.
5) Then rinse and drain them.
6) Peel onions and slice them.
7) In a large... - 42.0236
Scalloped Cabbage Casserole
Cook the cabbage and carrots in boiling salted water until crisp-tender.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan, saute the onion in 3 tablespoons of butter until tender.
Stir in flour, salt and pepper; cook until bubbly.
Gradually add milk; cook and stir until... - 45.1507