- » Scallop With Dip
Scallop With Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scallop with dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scallop with dip recipes.
Scallops With Dip
Place scallops and 1 tablespoon salt in 2 cups boiling water.
Cover; return to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer 3 to 4 minutes.
Cut large scallops in half; chill thoroughly.
To prepare dip, combine yogurt with catsup, pickle, mustard, and 1/2 teaspoon salt... - 26.0136
You May Also Like!
Scallops With Dip
Scallops With Dip is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Scallops With Dip recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 35.7639
Remoulade Dip For Scallops Or Shrimps
Blend all ingredients; chill.
Serve in a bowl on a large plate, surrounded by cooked and chilled scallops or shrimps, speared with toothpicks. - 23.2344
Buttery Bay Scallops In Lemon Dipping Sauce
In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter.
When butter is just melted, remove skillet from heat.
Add scallops to butter and stir to coat well.
Sprinkle Seafood Magic evenly over scallops and stir to coat evenly.
Return skillet to... - 30.7016
Oven Fried Scallops
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Make ¾ inch cubes of large scallops and season using pepper and salt.
3. Blend water and egg well. Immerse the scallop cubs in the mixture, roll on the crumbs and then dip in the melted shortening.
4. Take... - 36.2642
Pour 1 tsp oil on to a small plate.
Heat a small frying pan over a high heat.
Take a scallop and dip both sides in the oil.
Season with a little salt.
Repeat with the remaining scallops.
When the pan is very hot, add the scallops and cook for about 30 seconds... - 42.126
Chicken & Shrimp In Scallop Shells
1. Pull skin from chicken breast; cut meat from bones in two large pieces, then cut into 1-inch pieces.
2. Brown in 2 tablespoons of the vegetable oil in a medium-size frying pan; sprinkle with monosodium glutamate; cover. Cook slowly 15 minutes, or until... - 30.0173
1. Dip scallops into French dressing and roll in crumbs.
2. Place on greased baking sheet in a preheated broiler (550°F.) and cook for about 15 minutes, or until the scallops are browned.
3. Turn occasionally. - 22.2167
Wash scallops in cold water and cut into 3/4 inch pieces.
Combine mustard and heavy cream; dip scallops in mustard mixture; then in bread crumbs, coating completely.
Alternate scallops, tomatoes, and green peppers on skewers; sprinkle with salt, pepper, and... - 31.6523
Pan Fried Scallops
Thaw frozen scallops.
Dry scallops with paper toweling.
Combine flour, salt, and pepper.
Dip scallops in seasoned flour to coat.
Melt the butter or margarine in skillet.
Cook scallops in butter over medium heat, turning occasionally, till browned and opaque... - 30.788
Sprinkle scallops with salt.
Roll each in flour, dip in egg and roll in bread crumbs.
Heat fat over low heat until very hot (375Ã‚Â°F. if using thermometer), using just enough to cover an un-crowded single layer of scallops in frying basket.
Lower... - 27.0909