- » Scallop With Dip
Scallop With Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scallop with dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scallop with dip recipes.
Scallops With Dip
Place scallops and 1 tablespoon salt in 2 cups boiling water.
Cover; return to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer 3 to 4 minutes.
Cut large scallops in half; chill thoroughly.
To prepare dip, combine yogurt with catsup, pickle, mustard, and 1/2 teaspoon salt... - 27.437
You May Also Like!
Scallops With Dip
Scallops With Dip is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Scallops With Dip recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 37.8278
Remoulade Dip For Scallops Or Shrimps
Blend all ingredients; chill.
Serve in a bowl on a large plate, surrounded by cooked and chilled scallops or shrimps, speared with toothpicks. - 25.6111
Buttery Bay Scallops In Lemon Dipping Sauce
In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter.
When butter is just melted, remove skillet from heat.
Add scallops to butter and stir to coat well.
Sprinkle Seafood Magic evenly over scallops and stir to coat evenly.
Return skillet to... - 31.8942
Chicken & Shrimp In Scallop Shells
1. Pull skin from chicken breast; cut meat from bones in two large pieces, then cut into 1-inch pieces.
2. Brown in 2 tablespoons of the vegetable oil in a medium-size frying pan; sprinkle with monosodium glutamate; cover. Cook slowly 15 minutes, or until... - 32.1709
Oven Fried Scallops
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Make ¾ inch cubes of large scallops and season using pepper and salt.
3. Blend water and egg well. Immerse the scallop cubs in the mixture, roll on the crumbs and then dip in the melted shortening.
4. Take... - 36.725
Deep Fried Scallops
Wash fresh scallops and wipe dry.
If large, cut into cubes of about 3/4" in size.
If quick-frozen scallops, thaw following manufacturer's directions.
Combine salad oil, lemon juice, and salt; add scallops and let stand, covered, in refrigerator for about 1 hr... - 36.7601
1) Slice the prepared scallops thickly and season the slices.
2) Into some milk, dip the slices and then dip them in flour.
3) In hot butter, fry the slices for about 8 minutes. Keep turning to evenly brown on all sides.
4) Take the pan off the heat... - 32.6468
1. Combine crumbs and seasonings.
2. Dip scallops into crumbs, then into egg diluted with water and dip into crumbs again.
3. Saute or fry in hot deep fat (365°F.) 4-5 minutes.
4. Serve with Tartare Sauce - 30.7307
1. Dip scallops into French dressing and roll in crumbs.
2. Place on greased baking sheet in a preheated broiler (550°F.) and cook for about 15 minutes, or until the scallops are browned.
3. Turn occasionally. - 22.9362
Wash scallops in cold water and cut into 3/4 inch pieces.
Combine mustard and heavy cream; dip scallops in mustard mixture; then in bread crumbs, coating completely.
Alternate scallops, tomatoes, and green peppers on skewers; sprinkle with salt, pepper, and... - 33.4987