- » Scallop With Carrot Leek
Scallop With Carrot Leek Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scallop with carrot leek recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scallop with carrot leek recipes.
Scallops With Carrots And Leeks
Put the shallots in a dish with the butter and microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Add the carrots, leeks and celery to the shallots with 3 (2) tablespoons of water, salt and pepper.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Clean the scallops,... - 44.841
Scallops With Fresh Ginger
Cut the carrot, zucchini, and leek into julienne strips, about 1/4" wide and 1-2" long. You should have about 3/4 cup of carrots, 1 cup of zucchini, and 3/4 cup of leeks.
Melt butter in a skillet over medium high heat. Add the shallots and cook for 2 minutes,... - 34.0826
Steamed Scallops With Vegetables
Heat the oil in a heavy Dutch oven, over medium heat.
Add the garlic and thyme and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add the celery, parsnips, carrots, leek, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/8 teaspoon of the pepper and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Reduce the... - 40.1083
Heat the oil in a large pan and gently fry the carrot and leek for several minutes.
Cut the white fish into cubes, add to the pan and stir and fry for another few minutes.
Sprinkle in the cornflour and stir until fat is absorbed.
Add the wine, water, tomato... - 44.3287
Vermouth Glazed Scallops With Julienned Vegetables
To Prepare Vegetables: Cut leek, carrot, and zucchini in 2-inch lengths and then into matchstick strips by hand or with julienne blade of food processor.
To Cook Scallops: Place flour in a shallow dish, add scallops, toss to coat, and pat off excess.
In a... - 41.4435
Clam And Scallop Chowder
1. Take a medium-sized heavy saucepan, add chopped bacon and sauté, stirring continuously, till a thin fat film appears at the pan bottom. Add leeks, onions, celery and carrots and stir well. On medium heat, cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Cover the pan and... - 43.1141
White Asparagus And Grilled Scallops In Lobster Vinaigrette
Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place lobster heads on baking pan; roast until browned, about 40 minutes.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in medium skillet; add carrot, onion and celery.
Cook until softened.
Stir in tomato paste, garlic and peppercorns.
Add lobster heads... - 39.7264
Rendezvous De Fruits De Mer
1. Wash the scallops
2. Open the scallops
3. Remove the scallops from the shells along with the red roes.
4. Separate them and then wash them carefully
5. Cut the scallops into half, and then place them on a cloth to dry
6. Season the... - 45.7373
Italian Seafood Stew
1. In 3-quart microwavable casserole combine 1 1/2 cups water, the carrots, tomatoes, potato, leeks, wine, flour, and garlic, stirring to dissolve flour. Cover and microwave on High (100%) for 10 minutes, until carrots are tender.
2. Add scallops, shrimp, and... - 32.0661
Saffron Tomato Fish Broth
Heat the olive oil in a large stockpot, add the carrot, celery, onion, mushrooms, leek, and garlic, and saute over medium heat for 4 minutes, stirring often.
Add the scallops, wine, saffron, tomatoes, and parsley, and saute for 2 minutes more, stirring.
Add... - 31.4542
Steamed Seafood And Vegetable Stew
Rinse the clams thoroughly under plenty of cold running water.
Put in a single layer in a dish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Put the bell pepper in a small casserole with 2-3 tablespoons of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 4... - 43.366
Heat oil in bottom of pot and in it lightly saute all raw vegetables and garlic.
Add tomatoes, herbs, flour, yeast, fish stock, salt and dulse.
Simmer for 15 minutes.
Remove bay leaf.
Add shellfish, lemon juice and cider.
Cook for 5 minutes longer. - 34.0868
Saffron Seafood Hot Pot
1. Chop the fennel bulbs, slice the onions and mince the garlic.
2. Chop the tomatoes and fresh parsley, set aside.
3. Slice the mushrooms, split the carrots in half and cut the zucchini into strips, chop the leeks, mince the shallots, set... - 113.93
Healthy Seafood Chowder
1. In a large soup pot or saucepan, heat the oil.
2. Add vegetables and sauté until limp.
3. Pour in stock and add bouquet garni. Heat until stock begins to boil.
4. Cover pan, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes until vegetables are tender.
5. At... - 47.5735