- » Scallop Spinach
Scallop Spinach Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scallop spinach recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scallop spinach recipes.
Caramelized Scallops With Spinach
What better can a meal get to have caramalized scallops with a green side if seafood is your passion! Watch Chef Stacey as she cooks dry sea scallops to caramelize them and then combines with wilted spinach. A delectably lean and green seafood fare! - 104.238
Warm Scallop And Spinach Salad
To make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the the shallots, stock and lemon juice.
Gradually whisk in the oil.
To make the salad: Heat the oil in a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat.
Add the scallops and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until... - 39.5019
Scallops With Linguine And Spinach
1) In a large heavy skillet, over medium-low heat, sauté onion, bell pepper, garlic and ground red pepper in hot oil for about 10 minutes, uncovered, until the vegetables are tender.
2) Stir in lemon juice, brown sugar, lemon peel, salt and black... - 39.4392
Scallop Vermicelli With Spinach
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Meanwhile, sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon salt, paprika, pepper, and garlic powder evenly over scallops.
3. Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons butter in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over... - 36.95
Sauteed Scallops With Spinach Farfalle
1. In a 4- to 5-quart (3.8- to 5-liter) pan, cook pasta in about 8 cups (1.9 liters) boiling water until just tender to bite (8 to 10 minutes); or cook according to package directions. Drain well, transfer to a warm rimmed platter, and keep warm.
2. While... - 35.3937
In 1.5 L shallow glass dish 25 x 15 x 5 cm (10 x 6 x 2 inches), combine butter, onion and seasonings.
Cook in microwave oven 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
Stir in soup, spinach, milk and 2 eggs.
Cover with wax paper.
Cook 7 minutes or until hot, stir 2... - 34.2978
Spinach & Scallop Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Pound each chicken breast between two sheets of plastic wrap to 1/8-inch thickness.
In 1-quart casserole, combine butter, onion, garlic powder and thyme.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring a - 29.0882
Scallop Spinach Recipes By Category