- » Scallop Souffle
Scallop Souffle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scallop souffle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scallop souffle recipes.
Souffle De Coquilles St Jacques
1. Chop the scallops coarsely.
2. Whip 1 1/2 egg whites until frothy.
3. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4.
4. In a food processor, blend 2-3 tablespoons scallops along with 2-3 tablespoons cream and one tablespoon egg white.
5. Add... - 34.5294
You May Also Like!
Celeriac Souffles With Cream Scallops
If frozen, defrost the scallops in a sieve over a bowl.
Whether fresh or defrosted, the scallops should then be carefully rinsed free of remaining grit and the white cut into two or three slender discs horizontally.
Try not to damage the bright arc of... - 42.7069
1. Prepare the shrimps by draining and rinsing them and set aside.
2. Then drain crabmeat and flake, remove any bony tissue and set both aside.
3. In a medium-size saucepan saute onion lightly in butter or margarine and stir in flour, salt, nutmeg,... - 45.4581
1. Drain oysters, measuring 1/2 cup of the liquid into a bowl. Reserve oysters separately.
2. Blend cream, Worcestershire sauce and red pepper seasoning into oyster liquid and keep aside.
3. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan, melt... - 45.1801
Scalloped Potatoes And Mushrooms
1) Take a 1.2 litre/2 pint souffle dish or other suitable size ovenproof dish, ligthtly grease it with a little butter or margarine.
2) Put half the potatoes in the bottom, add half the mushrooms and onion, a little salt and pepper,... - 44.2819
1. Drain the clams, reserving the juice.
2. Mince the clams and set aside
3. Butter a casserole dish or individual soufflé dishes.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F
5. Peel and slice the eggplant
6. Drop in a saucepan of boiling salted... - 42.528
Quick Crab Cassoulettes
1. In a food processor with the shredding or grinding blade attached, pulse the bread into fine crumbs. Tip into a bowl and keep aside.
2. Finely chop the onion, celery and pepper in the food processor or with a sharp vegetable knife. Empty into... - 46.3513
Have you ever tried this wonderful Scallion Quiche. I often make it as a private brunch treat for myself. Try making this Scallion Quiche for yourself and you will understand why I am so addicted to it! - 45.2552
For topping, place butter in custard cup.
Microwave at High for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until butter melts.
Stir in remaining topping ingredients.
In 1-quart casserole, combine green pepper, onions, garlic, dry mustard, chili powder and... - 41.5123
Soup De Poisson Victoria
Skin and fillet the sole and shell the scampi, prawns or shrimps, if necessary.
Saute the shells and fish trimmings with a knob of the butter, then add the water and simmer for no longer than 20 minutes.
Strain the stock, return to a clean pan and bring to... - 47.4072
1. Make a roux with the butter and the flour
2. Add the single cream to make a sauce
3. Remove from the heat
4. Season with sherry, salt, pepper and lemon juice
5. Add brandy to taste (ensure that the brandy taste is strong as it will be... - 45.7405