- » Scallop Shallot Leek
Scallop Shallot Leek Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scallop shallot leek recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scallop shallot leek recipes.
Scallops On A Bed Of Leeks
Separate the white of the scallops from the corals, removing any impurites.
Rinse scallops under plenty of cold running water and cut the whites in half.
Put the shallots in the base of a dish and season with salt and pepper.
Put the scallop whites in a... - 43.8464
Scallops With Carrots And Leeks
Put the shallots in a dish with the butter and microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Add the carrots, leeks and celery to the shallots with 3 (2) tablespoons of water, salt and pepper.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Clean the scallops,... - 44.841
Lobster And Leek Coquilles
Heat butter in saucepan.
Add shallots and cook 1 minute over medium heat.
Add leeks and fennel; season well.
Cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes over medium-low heat.
Stir in lobster meat, then add white sauce; mix again.
Season and simmer 3 minutes over low heat,... - 36.35
Scallops With Fresh Ginger
Cut the carrot, zucchini, and leek into julienne strips, about 1/4" wide and 1-2" long. You should have about 3/4 cup of carrots, 1 cup of zucchini, and 3/4 cup of leeks.
Melt butter in a skillet over medium high heat. Add the shallots and cook for 2 minutes,... - 34.0826
Coquille St Jacques Au Saffron
1. Use a soup spoon to remove the scallops from their shells
2. Separate the white from the red flesh which is the roe and wash the scallops well
3. Halve the scallops and then place them on a cloth to dry out
4. When they are dried, season them... - 45.6205
Saffron Seafood Hot Pot
1. Chop the fennel bulbs, slice the onions and mince the garlic.
2. Chop the tomatoes and fresh parsley, set aside.
3. Slice the mushrooms, split the carrots in half and cut the zucchini into strips, chop the leeks, mince the shallots, set... - 113.93