- » Scallop Salad
Scallop Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scallop salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scallop salad recipes.
Pan Seared Scallop Salad
To make the vinaigrette: In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, vinegar, honey, and oil.
Season with the salt and pepper.
To make the salad: In a medium bowl, combine the artichoke hearts, cucumbers, tomatoes, and shallots.
Add half of the... - 49.4972
Low Cal Scallop Salad
This low cal scallop salad is a low calorie vegetable salad prepared with green beans and cooked scallops. Herbed with tarragon, the low cal scallop salad is savory with a sweet and vinegar dressing. Chilled and served in lettuce cups, it is great for parties. - 48.0381
Scallop Salad With Pineapple Relish
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the pineapple, onions, chili peppers, coriander, parsley, and vinegar.
2. Chill for several hours.
3. In a saucepan, poach the scallops in boiling water for about 45 seconds, or until opaque.
4. Drain and rinse... - 47.4184
Warm Scallop Salad
In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, saute the shallots or scallions in the oil until soft, about 2 minutes.
Add the lime juice and pepper.
Remove from the heat and stir in the tomatoes and mint.
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium-high... - 47.3404
Seared Scallop Salad
1. Clean the scallops removing the thin black vein from around the white meat and coral. Rinse thoroughly and dry on absorbent kitchen paper.
2. Cut into 2-3 thick slices, depending on the scallop size.
3. Heat a griddle pan or heavy- based frying pan, then... - 46.3558
Place wine, vinegar, chopped shallots and peppercorns in small saucepan, simmer uncovered until liquid is reduced by half.
Clean scallops, remove dark veins.
Scrape carrot, slice wafer-thin, then cut into fine strips.
Cut celery into 5cm (2 in) sticks, then... - 44.9193
Combine first 5 ingredients in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour 1/2 cup orange juice mixture into a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Set remaining juice mixture aside.
Add scallops to bag; seal bag, and shake until scallops are well... - 44.1607
Pennine And Scallops Salad
In a saucepan, over medium heat, simmer the scallops in the wine, for 10 minutes, or until firm but still tender.
Do not overcook.
Drain and cool.
In a bowl combine the pasta, scallops, celery, and onion.
In another bowl, thoroughly mix the... - 43.6617
Warm Scallop Salad
1) Place a 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat and sauté the shallots or scallion in the oil till they are soft. This takes about 2 minutes.
2) Add the pepper and lime juice.
3) Take the pan off the heat and add the mint and tomatoes. Stir well.
4)... - 43.3364
Tropical Scallop Salad
This tropical scallop salad is made with chicken and scallops. Tossed together and dressed with cream cheese mix, the tropical scallop salad has macadamia nuts in it along with fresh fruits like guava and magoes. - 43.222
Scallop And Watercress Salad
Coat a large cast-iron skillet with cooking spray; place over high heat until hot.
Add scallops; cook 2 minutes on each side or until browned.
Remove scallops from skillet; set aside, and keep warm.
Coat skillet with cooking spray.
Place over medium-high heat... - 43.1668
Shrimp And Scallop Salad With Snow Peas
Cook shrimp in boiling water until just pink.
Drain well and transfer to bowl.
Cook scallops in boiling water until translucent; drain well.
Add to shrimp and set aside to cool.
Place snow peas in colander and pour boiling water over; drain well.
Transfer to... - 42.7888
Scallop And Feijoa Salad
1) Take a salad bowl, and arrange mustard greens in it.
2) Now, arrange feijoa on top of the mustard greens.
3) Take a saucepan and mix wine and garlic. Bring this mixture to a boil on high heat.
4) Now, add scallops to the mixture and simmer them on... - 42.5018
Shrimp And Scallop Salad
1. Take 4 plates and line them with spinach or lettuce leaves.
2. Arrange equal amount of cantaloupe slices on each.
3. Heap scallops and shrimp above cantaloupes.
4. Place green onion and celery atop shrimp and scallops.
5. Arrange cucumbers with... - 41.0139
1. Drain and rinse scallops.
2. Drop into boiling water and add salt, onion and garlic.
3. Cook for 10 minutes.
4. Drain and chill.
5. Dice scallops and marinate in French dressing for 1 hour.
6. Combine with celery, pickles and mayonnaise and serve on crisp... - 40.6325
Combine scallops, water and 1 tablespoon lemon juice in saucepan.
Bring to a boil; simmer, covered, for 2 to 5 minutes.
Cut scallops into quarters.
Blend mayonnaise, tartar sauce, vinegar, remaining 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice, salt and... - 39.7379
Place potato balls in saucepan, season with salt and pour in enough cold water to cover.
Bring to boil.
Continue cooking 5 minutes over medium heat.
Add mushrooms, 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice, oil and fennel seed; continue cooking 2 minutes.
Drop in scallops... - 39.5427
Warm Artichoke And Scallop Salad
Cut artichokes in half lengthwise.
Remove center petals and fuzzy centers.
Place scallops, lime juice and cilantro stems in a microwave-safe container; marinate 10 minutes.
Cover with waxed paper; microwave at medium (50%) 5 minutes.
Remove scallops from... - 39.1568
Scallop Salad With White Wine
Place scallops, lime juice, butter, anise seed, wine and pepper in casserole.
Cover and microwave 3 minutes.
Drain scallops and transfer to bowl.
Mix in celery, radishes and onions; set aside.
In second bowl, whisk mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper... - 38.6223
Scallop And Feijoa Salad
Scallop And Feijoa Salad has a Delicious tasteThe White wine and Sour cream gives the Scallop And Feijoa Salad Gripping taste. Must catch it - 37.8031
Scallop Chef's Salad
This Scallop Chef's Salad is a perfect accompaniment for your pasta dishes. Just try out this delicious seafood, vegetables and cheese medley and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Scallop Chef's Salad are welcome ! - 37.1147
Cape Cod Scallop Salad
1 Wash scallops; cut in thin slices.
2 Coat slices well with Italian dressing in a large skillet; cover; cook slowly 5 minutes.
3 Lift out with spoon and place in a medium-size bowl; toss with parsley and lemon rind; cover. Chill several hours to season and... - 33.7323
Warm Scallop Salad
1. Into salad bowl, tear Boston lettuce and arugula into bite-sized pieces. Cut yellow pepper into thin strips; add with roasted red-pepper strips to salad greens in bowl; set aside.
2. Rinse scallops with running cold water to remove sand from crevices;... - 32.8298
Creamy Scallop Salad
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine scallions, pepper, and celery; microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute, until scallions are softened.
2. Add scallops and stir to combine; microwave on Medium (50%) for 3 minutes, stirring once halfway through... - 31.3289
Citrus Scallop Salad
1. If scallops are large, cut into halves. Mix scallops and salt in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 6 to 9 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes, until scallops are white in center; drain. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours until... - 26.3743
Scallop Salad Recipes By Category