- » Scallop Leek Soup
Scallop Leek Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scallop leek soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scallop leek soup recipes.
Summer Squash And Leek Puree
Summer squash are the thin-skinned, warm-weather cousins to winter’s pumpkins and acorn squashes. Dark-green zucchini and yellow summer, or crookneck, squash are the most common types, but farmers’ markets often stock a wide variety, including round,... - 40.9892
Delicious Scallop And Corn Chowder
When looking to appease the gut of a houseful of hungry guests, this recipe might just come to your rescue. Delicious, mildly sweet and very filling, this seafood soup is quite a cinch to make, given you know how to make it. Never mind if you don't know how... - 95.3141
Broccoli Soup With Cumin And Scallops
1) In a 4 litre (7 pint) casserole add half of the butter.
2) Mix broccoli, leeks, potato, garlic, thyme and some pepper.
3) Cover casserole with a lid or plastic film. Microwave the vegetables on high for 5 minutes.
4) Sprinkle salt and stir in stock,... - 43.3027
Heat the oil in a large pan and gently fry the carrot and leek for several minutes.
Cut the white fish into cubes, add to the pan and stir and fry for another few minutes.
Sprinkle in the cornflour and stir until fat is absorbed.
Add the wine, water, tomato... - 44.3287
Tasty Vichyssoise Soup With Bay Scallops
If you're fond of trying different types of soups, then you must try this one. The Chef makes Vichyssoise Soup with Bay Scallops. This is so amazing and easy to make. I'm sure your family and friends will enjoy it. - 133.374
Melt 3 tablespoons of the butter in a 4 quart soup pot.
Add the leeks and cook over low heat, covered, for 20 minutes.
Add mushrooms and cook gently for 5 minutes, or until they begin to render their juices.
Add parsley, season with salt and pepper, and raise... - 42.3136
Clam And Scallop Chowder
1. Take a medium-sized heavy saucepan, add chopped bacon and sauté, stirring continuously, till a thin fat film appears at the pan bottom. Add leeks, onions, celery and carrots and stir well. On medium heat, cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Cover the pan and... - 43.1141
Coquille St Jacques Au Saffron
1. Use a soup spoon to remove the scallops from their shells
2. Separate the white from the red flesh which is the roe and wash the scallops well
3. Halve the scallops and then place them on a cloth to dry out
4. When they are dried, season them... - 45.6205
Thai Fish Soup
1. In large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic, leek, ginger and pepper flakes. Cook about 3 minutes or until softened but not browned.
2. Add curry powder; cook, stirring for 1 minute. Stir in red pepper, coconut milk, tomatoes and lemon rind.... - 36.5199
1) Cut all the fish in 2 inch pieces.
2) In a large non-stick pan, put the leeks, onion and garlic.
3) SautÃ©, cover and cook the leek mixture for 10 minute.
4) Remove the lid and increase the heat to brown the onion.
5) Stir in the... - 46.3427
Healthy Seafood Chowder
1. In a large soup pot or saucepan, heat the oil.
2. Add vegetables and sauté until limp.
3. Pour in stock and add bouquet garni. Heat until stock begins to boil.
4. Cover pan, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes until vegetables are tender.
5. At... - 47.5735
Steamed Seafood And Vegetable Stew
Rinse the clams thoroughly under plenty of cold running water.
Put in a single layer in a dish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Put the bell pepper in a small casserole with 2-3 tablespoons of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 4... - 43.366
Potato Seafood Chowder
In a large pot melt the butter over medium heat.
Add the leeks, celery, and garlic and saute for 3 to 4 minutes, or until softened, but not yet browned.
Add the potatoes, stirring well to coat them with the butter.
Stir in the broth and wine and bring to a... - 39.883
Prepare Soup Croutons; set aside.
Begin Rouille preparation.
Heat oil in a large heavy kettle.
Add onions, leeks and garlic; over medium heat, saute about 5 minutes.
Add stock, wine, tomatoes, fennel seeds, parsley, thyme, bay leaf and saffron.
Bring to a... - 43.2254
Mixed seafood Stew
Heat oil in large saucepan or Dutch oven; saute onions several minutes, until translucent.
Add remaining sauce ingredients; simmer 45 minutes.
Cook lobster. (Place in large kettle of boiling salted water 10 minutes.)
Break claws and tail... - 42.0085