- » Scallop Garnish
Scallop Garnish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scallop garnish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scallop garnish recipes.
Golden Broiled Scallops
In each of 4 shallow individual flameproof casseroles arrange 5 ounces scallops in a single layer; pour 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 1/4 of the margarine over each portion and toss to coat.
Sprinkle evenly with seasonings and broil until... - 26.3181
Bacon Wrapped Scallops
1. Preheat broiler.
2. In a bowl combine vermouth and scallops and marinate one hour.
3. To assemble appetizers, wrap bacon around one piece each of scallops, water chestnuts and green olives.
4. Secure on wooden skewer and repeat with... - 39.0948
Did you know it is advised to dab scallops dry before and after cooking them? Get to know more such tips on how to sear scallops perfectly by watching this video where the chef beautifully shows you a complete dish using scallops. - 99.2401
Scallops En Brochette
In 1-quart glass or stainless-steel bowl soak scallops in wine for 30 minutes; drain, reserving wine.
Onto each of six 8- or 9-inch wooden skewers, thread 1 mushroom cap; alternating ingredients, thread 1/6 of the scallops and pepper squares onto each skewer,... - 29.1651
Warm Artichoke And Scallop Salad
Cut artichokes in half lengthwise.
Remove center petals and fuzzy centers.
Place scallops, lime juice and cilantro stems in a microwave-safe container; marinate 10 minutes.
Cover with waxed paper; microwave at medium (50%) 5 minutes.
Remove scallops from... - 39.1568
Oven Fried Scallops
Preheat oven to 500° F.
Lightly spray a shallow baking dish with vegetable oil.
Rinse fresh scallops in cold water and drain, or thaw and drain frozen scallops.
Pat dry and set aside.
Place buttermilk and bread crumbs in separate small shallow bowls.
Soak... - 38.5814
Scallops In Lime Juice
Toss all ingredients except the salt together in a shallow glass dish.
Cook on the highest setting for 2 minutes.
Stir once so that the scallops cook evenly.
Season with salt.
The scallops can be served immediately or chilled for 4 hours and served with small... - 26.51
Scallops In Wine
Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a large pan and toss the,scallops in this for about 2 minutes, add the wine and seasoning.
Simmer for 4 minutes or until just tender.
Meanwhile toss the breadcrumbs in 2 tablespoons melted butter and when crisp place the crumbs in... - 27.5295
Scallops With Vegetables
If seafood is a regular feature of your diet and you want to try it with vegetables, this one is just right for you. Check out Stacey cooking bay scallops with a few seasonings and natural flavors. Great in either broth or dry style, easy to make and... - 107.177
Why visit a restaurant for Sauteed Scallops when you can make it at home. Best enjoyed as a Main Dish this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also happens to be a great chef. You will be ever grateful to the European people for sharing this... - 42.776
1) In a 9-inch glass pie plate, melt the butter in the microwave for 20 seconds.
2) Stir in the scallops and onions, then cover with a plastic wrap.
3) Cook for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes or until the scallops are almost opaque. Stir once and reserve 2... - 39.2794
Sauteed Sea Scallops
1 Gently rinse the scallops under cold water and drain well.
2 If the scallops are large in size, cut them in half.
3 In a large, heavy skillet, heat butter and saute shallot for 2 minutes.
4 Add in the scallops in a single... - 40.5748
Sauteed Scallops With Garlic
1. Wash and pat dry the scallops and coat them with flour.
2. Take a large skillet and heat the olive oil in it.
3. Add scallops and cook them very swiftly toss them lightly into the hot oil and keep on shaking the pan to avoid the scallops from... - 36.9811
1) Take a baking dish and spread some butter in it.
2) Add the onion and scallops and cook for 4 minutes stirring after 2 minutes of cooking.
3) Keep 2 tablespoons of the liquid aside.
4) Mix curry powder, salt and cornstarch to the liquid.
5) Pour it... - 39.3827
Scallops With Pea Pods
Cut onion lengthwise in thin strips, then crosswise in 1-inch pieces.
Reserve some of the onion slivers for garnish; place remainder in a shallow 1 1/2-quart microwave-proof dish and add mushrooms, scallops, and ginger.
Stir together oil, soy, and sherry... - 44.3092
Easy Broiled Scallops
Use 2 pounds fresh or frozen scallops.
Thaw frozen scallops.
Place scallops in a shallow baking pan.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika.
Dot with butter or margarine.
Broil 3 inches from heat till the scallops are lightly browned, about 6 to 9... - 25.5839
Pan Roasted Scallops With Wild Mushrooms And Bacon Braised Cabbage
1. In a large saute pan, render the bacon fat and halfway through the bacon being cooked add in the chopped onion and cabbage to caramelize.
2. Once done, de-glaze with some white wine and adjust seasonings.
2. In the meantime, season the scallops... - 112.194
Scallops In Cream Sauce
Scallops In Cream Sauce is a perfect appetizer. If you like your lemon flavored seafood mixed in cream and dashed with pepper then you should try this Scallops In Cream Sauce recipe. - 38.1902
Smoked Bacon Scallops With Apple Salsa
Fall is the time to enjoy delicious recipes using fresh apples and spinach. Chef Maxwell has a classic recipe to show, smoked bacon scallops with spinach and apple salsa. Take a look at this impressive video and make your holidays special with this excellent... - 115.804
Diver Scallops Wrapped In Jamón Over Piquillo Pepper Salad
All seafood lovers, here is something too good for your taste buds. The Jamon wrapped diver scallops can be the best appetizer for any of your family and festive celebration. In this video, chef shows the best way to prepare these delicious appetizers. Follow... - 119.666
Scallops With Lemon And Ginger
1. Make thick slices of scallops.
2. Detach the corals and keeping them whole.
3. Reserve the corals.
4. Heat a wok or deep frying pan until hot.
5. In the heated wok, add butter and 1 tablespoon of oil.
6. Heat until it starts... - 50.9936
Scallops With Asparagus Spears
1) Make the scallops into chunks. If using abalone slice it thinly.
2) Keep aside one third of the cornflour.
3) In a pan heat oil.
4) Add the chicken and sauté for few seconds.
5) Add abalone or scallops, sauté for a few seconds.
6)... - 43.2334
1. In a small saucepan, heat the oil over low heat. Add the garlic, green pepper, and green onions and cook for 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in the ketchup, vinegar, pineapple juice, sugar, ginger,
and crushed red pepper and simmer gently for 10 minutes.... - 36.4808
Tongue Or Ham And Potato Scallop
1. In a large saucepan cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 45 minutes such that tender and drain. Let it cool until easy to handle, peel, slice and place in a large bowl with green onions.
2. In a small saucepan melt butter or margarine, stir in... - 45.8737
Scallops Au Gratin
1) Open the scallops and remove beard from fish. Use shell to use as serving dish.
2) Clean and wash. Cut scallops into 6 or 8 pieces.
3) Preheat moderate oven (355°F. - Gas Mark 4)
4) In a saucepan put scallops, milk, lemon slices and... - 44.2477
Scallops Au Gratin
1. Wash the prepared scallops.
2. Cut each into eight pieces.
3. Wash and dry the reserved scallop shells.
4. Butter them well or grease 4 gratin dishes
5. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C or Gas No. 4) before baking.
6. In a... - 43.6429
Parmesan Scallop Gratin
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken broth, nutmeg, and pepper to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the scallops and let the mixture return to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer until the scallops are barely cooked, about 3 minutes. With... - 35.3397
Scallops With Herbs
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Halve large scallops across the grain and using a wet cloth wipe them.
3. Mix all the ingredients, excluding olives and cream.
4. In a casserole, make a layer with the crumb mixture, top with a scallop layer... - 42.1465
Parmesan Scallop Gratin
1 In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken broth, nutmeg and pepper to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the scallops and let the mixture return to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer until the scallops are barely cooked, about 3 minutes. With a... - 36.252
Spicy Scallop Stir Fry
Combine first 6 ingredients; stir well.
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; drizzle 1 teaspoon oil around top of wok, coating sides.
Heat at medium-high (375°) until hot.
Add gingerroot, crushed red pepper, and garlic;... - 39.5533
Scallops In Herbs
1. In a small heatproof bowl, put the saffron threads.
2. Pour boiling water over saffron threads, stir and let it soak.
3. Cut scallops horizontally into half, detach the shells and reserve the corals.
4. Heat a wok until hot.
5. In the... - 46.2968
Place onion and margarine in 2-cup measure [4-cup measure].
Microwave uncovered on high (550 watts) until margarine is melted, about 30 sec [about 1 min].
Mix in flour, Stir in half-and-half, wine, gingerroot and salt.
Microwave uncovered 30 sec [1 min];... - 43.4022
Warm Scallop Salad
In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, saute the shallots or scallions in the oil until soft, about 2 minutes.
Add the lime juice and pepper.
Remove from the heat and stir in the tomatoes and mint.
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium-high... - 47.3404
1) In a pan, boil the rice in water for 11 to 12 minutes, drain thoroughly.
2) Dredge the scallops in the flour until thoroughly coated.
3) In a large pan, saute the onion and bacon in 4 oz butter.
4) Stir in the cooked rice and peas and cook over a... - 39.9879
1. In 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook scallops, stirring frequently, until they turn opaque and are just tender when tested with a fork, about 3 minutes. With slotted spoon, remove scallops to medium-sized bowl; add mayonnaise,... - 30.2138
Seared Scallops On Avocado, Beetroot And Orange Salad
Whisk together the juice and zest of the orange and lime, walnut oil, the olive oil and shallot and season with black pepper to taste.
Add the beetroot and leave for a couple of hours until the dressing has taken on a beautiful shade of red.
Arrange half the... - 43.169
Lightly spray a baking pan with vegetable oil.
Rinse fresh scallops in cold water and drain, or thaw and drain frozen scallops.
Place in a baking pan.
In a saucepan, combine honey, mustard, curry powder and lemon juice.
Brush scallops with... - 35.9546
Savory Sauteed Scallops
Wash scallops, and dry.
Dip in milk, then in flour.
Heat oil until hot and saute" scallops, searing them quickly until brown.
Remove to serving platter, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle lightly with lemon juice.
Brown butter in pan; pour over... - 36.5895
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a skillet, melt butter. Add in the onions and mushrooms. Saute till lightly brown in color.
3) Stir in the scallops and cook for a few minutes.
4) Transfer the mixture into a 10X6X2" shallow baking... - 44.8823
1) Preheat a browning dish for 5 minutes on power.
2) Take a glass bowl and cook mushrooms, 15 g or 1/2 oz of butter, and lemon juice on power for 5 minutes.
3) Keep aside.
4) Add 15g butter and oil to the browning dish and put the... - 41.3459
Scallop Coins With Dill Sauce
Halve each scallop crosswise to form two "coins." Arrange the scallops on a 9" pie plate without overlapping them.
Squeeze the lime half over all.
Microwave on high for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Let stand for 1 minute, then drain and chill.
To prepare the sauce,... - 38.4527
Scallops In Wine Sauce
Cook and stir mushrooms and leek in margarine and oil in 10-inch skillet 5 minutes.
Stir in wine and tarragon.
Heat to boiling; add scallops.
Reduce heat; cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until scallops turn white, 3 to 4 minutes.
Mix cornstarch and... - 36.3813
Scallop Tartar With Citrus Salsa
Peel the orange, pomelo and yellow lemon.
Cut the skins into julienne strips, but keep each fruit skin separate.
Shred the flesh and remove all pips.
Squeeze the lime.
Slice the seaweed.
Cook the pomelo skin in water, butter and sugar on a low fire until... - 40.8962
1) Spread the scallops over a heatproof dish.
2) Dredge the scallops with seasoning.
3) In a bowl, mix together tomato juice, bouillon, green pepper, lemon juice and onion.
4) Gently stream the bouillon mixture all over the scallops.
6) Place the plate... - 41.597
Scallops La Chine
1) Cut the large scallops in quarter, leave the small once as it is.
2) In a saucepan, mix together soy, sweetener, ginger, monosodium glutamate, garlic and salt.
3) Heat the soy mixture to a boil.
4) Stir in the scallops.
5) If the... - 41.1805
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Rinse fresh scallops well in cold water, or thaw frozen scallops.
3) Place the scallops in a baking pan.
4) In a saucepan, combine honey, mustard, curry powder and lemon juice.
5) Brush scallops with the... - 42.3242
Scallops In Shells
1) Remove scallops from their shells, cut off the beard and discard the black parts of the scallops.
2) Rinse the shells thoroughly and wipe them dry.
3) In a pan, simmer the scallops in the milk for 15 minutes.
4) Drain thoroughly, then... - 45.8672
Combine the lime juice, lemon juice, and scallops.
Drain the scallops.
Add the onion, parsley, catsup, 6 to 8 drops of Tabasco sauce, and salt and pepper to taste.
Garnish with sprigs of parsley. - 37.1964
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Place the scallops in the baking dish, dredge it with salt and pepper.
3) In a bowl, mix together bouillon, lemon juice, basil, parsley and capers.
4) Gently stream the bouillon mixture all over the... - 40.3044
Scallops Scampi Style
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Place the scallops in the baking dish.
3) In a small saucepan, mix together bouillon, onions, garlic, parsley and oregano.
4) Heat the bouillon mixture and simmer for 10 minutes.
5) Gently stream the... - 40.8059
Stir Fried Scallops With Egg
1. Cut scallops as in Stir-fried Scallops and Onion. Mince smoked ham.
2. Combine sherry, sugar, salt and pepper.
3. Separate eggs. Combine 2 yolks with 1 white and beat until smooth. (Reserve remaining white for another recipe.)
4. Heat oil. Add scallops and... - 31.3764
Red Chamber Grilled Spicy Scallops
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine marinade and scallops and mix well. Refrigerate for 1 hour, while stirring occasionally.
2. Heat grill and place marinated scallops. Grill for 2 minutes on each side or as desired.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine... - 39.2778
Bay Scallops With Pepper And Pasta
1) In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta until done. Keep aside.
2) In a non-stick skillet, melt margarine and saute the scallops along with the red pepper strips. Saute till the scallops change colour.
3) Tranfer the... - 38.8796
1. Drain and rinse scallops.
2. Drop into boiling water and add salt, onion and garlic.
3. Cook for 10 minutes.
4. Drain and chill.
5. Dice scallops and marinate in French dressing for 1 hour.
6. Combine with celery, pickles and mayonnaise and serve on crisp... - 40.6325
Melt butter in large skillet over moderate heat.
Stir in tarragon.
Add onions and mushrooms and cook gently, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
Add scallops and cook gently, stirring and turning, 4 minutes.
Sprinkle with wine and cook 1 minute longer or until... - 33.6297
Stir Fried Scallops With Vegetables
1. Rinse scallops and pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
2. Combine cornstarch and broth in cup until smooth; set aside.
3. Heat wok over high heat about 1 minute or until hot. Add 1-1/2 tablespoons butter; swirl to coat bottom... - 36.283
Scallops In Tomato Sauce
Poach scallops in broth for 5 minutes.
Place in individual scallop shells or small baking dishes which have been rubbed with garlic.
Cover each with 30 mL (2 tablespoons) tomato juice.
Bake in 200°C (400°F) oven for 10 minutes.
Sprinkle with cracker crumbs;... - 28.7809
Supper A La Provencale
1) Let the Frozen Orange Cake and Crescent Rolls thaw.
2) In a pot, add in 2 cups of water. Let boil. Cook the rice as per its packet instructions. Add in the instant minced onion and 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley to the rice while... - 42.4238
If using sea scallops, cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
In a large nonmetal bowl, stir together scallops, lime juice, onion, chiles, oil, and chopped oregano.
Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, for at least 8 hours or until next day.
Stir bell pepper and... - 34.7167
1. Preheat the oven at 450 degrees.
2. To prepare the scallops coat them with crumbs.
3. Dip scallops in rich milk if the crumbs do not adhere.
4. Place scallops in baking dish.
5. In pan melt butter, mix well adding lemon juice and... - 39.1977
Skewered Shrimp And Scallops With Sage-lemon Butter
Stir together the olive oil, lemon zest and garlic.
Skewer the scallops and shrimp alternately on six kebob skewers.
Brush with the olive oil mixture.
Rotate the kebobs for 15 minutes or until the shrimp turn pink.
To make Sage-Lemon Butter, melt butter in a... - 40.904
1) In a non-stick pan, heat 1 ounce of butter and sauté shallots and scallops until brown.
2) Using a slotted spoon, remove the scallop mixture.
3) Stream in the white wine and deglaze the pan.
4) Stir in the capers and lemon juice.
5) Mix in the 1/2... - 45.4626
Scallops In Wine Sauce
Place the scallops, scallions, lemon juice, wine, water, bay leaf and parsley sprigs in the saucepan.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cover and poach over low heat for six minutes until the scallops are white and opaque.
Drain the scallops and reserve the... - 41.326
Pennine And Scallops Salad
In a saucepan, over medium heat, simmer the scallops in the wine, for 10 minutes, or until firm but still tender.
Do not overcook.
Drain and cool.
In a bowl combine the pasta, scallops, celery, and onion.
In another bowl, thoroughly mix the... - 43.6617
In 1.5 L shallow glass dish 25 x 15 x 5 cm (10 x 6 x 2 inches), combine butter, onion and seasonings.
Cook in microwave oven 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
Stir in soup, spinach, milk and 2 eggs.
Cover with wax paper.
Cook 7 minutes or until hot, stir 2... - 34.2978
Pan Seared Scallops Over Roasted Pepper Pesto
This simple and beautiful scallop dish using fresh seafood scallops over a red-pepper pesto, a blend of roasted red pepper, almonds, basil and oregano. This perfect summer seafood dish will transport you to a Mediterranean beach with sun, sand and surf. It... - 117.966
1) Place the scallops in a shallow glass bowl after cutting them.
2) To the bowl, add the lime juice, lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper.
3) Make sure that the scallops are completely covered by the marinade and allow to marinate... - 38.3768
Bacon Broiled Scallops
1. Rinse scallops with running cold water to remove sand from crevices. Pat dry with paper towels.
2. Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
3. Cut each bacon slice crosswise in half; wrap each half around a scallop, securing it with a toothpick. Sprinkle... - 25.5953
Marinated Scallop Flower
Yummy and visually appealing, Marinated Scallop Flower is a frequently made dish for my parties. My seafood spread is never complete without this elegant Marinated Scallop Flower! Try it! - 36.1538
In a colander place scallops.
Rinse with cold water; drain.
In a glass bowl combine scallops, tomatoes, lime juice, cilantro, onion, red and jalapeflo peppers and garlic; toss gently until scallops are coated with lime juice.
Marinate in refrigerator... - 35.8582
Blood Orange Scallop Ceviche
1. Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the sea scallops and cook for 1 minute. Drain the scallops and spread them out on a large plate. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate the scallops until well chilled.
2. In a large... - 32.6598
Barbecued Scallops With Saffron Couscous
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Arrange scallops in a single layer in a 1 1/2-quart casserole; spoon about 6 tablespoons ketchup mixture over scallops.
Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Combine water and next 7 ingredients in a medium saucepan,... - 40.5806
White Asparagus And Grilled Scallops In Lobster Vinaigrette
Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place lobster heads on baking pan; roast until browned, about 40 minutes.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in medium skillet; add carrot, onion and celery.
Cook until softened.
Stir in tomato paste, garlic and peppercorns.
Add lobster heads... - 39.7264
1. To prepare stir-fried crumbs, whirl bread in a blender or food processor to make fine crumbs. In a wide nonstick frying pan or wok, combine crumbs, 1 1/2 teaspoons water, 1/2 teaspoon of the olive oil, and a fourth of the garlic. Stir-fry over medium heat... - 37.3502
Cold Poached Scallops
Rinse the scallops briefly and place them in a saucepan that holds them comfortably in one layer.
Cover with lightly salted water and bring the water to a simmer.
Cook gently for 1 minute.
Remove saucepan from heat and let scallops cool to room temperature in... - 32.2097
Turkey Scallops Cordon Blue
1) Buy ready made turkey scallops. Alternately, you can also prepare cutting out from turkey breast. From each side you should be able to make 5 slices.
2) Cut slantwise behind the wishbone before slicing the breast to get another scallop.
3)... - 43.1927
Sauteed Scallops With Spinach Farfalle
1. In a 4- to 5-quart (3.8- to 5-liter) pan, cook pasta in about 8 cups (1.9 liters) boiling water until just tender to bite (8 to 10 minutes); or cook according to package directions. Drain well, transfer to a warm rimmed platter, and keep warm.
2. While... - 35.3937
Long Island Scallop Sadte
1. In a 10-inch skillet, melt the butter over moderately high heat. Add the scallops and garlic and cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes or until the scallops are opaque.
2. Add the wine, salt, and ground red pepper; simmer 1 minute longer to... - 29.279
Scallops And Asparagus With Creamy Herbed Butter Sauce
Looking for a simple way to prepare scallops deliciously, here is a recipe just right for you. Watch Mike Monahan as he cooks asparagus and scallops in olive oil with some simple seasonings and then serves them with a topping of herbed butter sauce. Scallops... - 110.962
Tuna Mornay Scallops
Drain tuna, flake with a fork and divide into six or eight scallop dishes or shells.
Sprinkle with lemon rind, lemon juice and chopped parsley.
Make white sauce and stir in shredded cheese over medium heat until cheese melts.
Season to taste with salt and... - 35.5581
1) Preheat oven to moderate temperature before baking.
2) In a covered pan, over low heat, heat 1 oz. butter and oil and heat onion in it until pale yellow.
3) Take a shallow, baking dish and transfer the mixture to it after mixing in... - 45.5351
Tongue Potato Scallop
1) Take a large saucepan and boil water in it. Add salt and potatoes. Cook for about 45 minutes or until tender. Drain and let stand until cool enough to handle. Peel and slice them. Place potatoes in a large bowl along with green onions.
2) In the... - 43.5605
Scallops With Herbs
If you are looking for an extraordinary seafood dish to cook then this Scallops with Herbs is the right pick for you. Check out this relatively simple recipe for Scallops with Herbs and enjoy it with any meal of the day! - 41.9523
Ham- Or Tongue-and-potato Scallop
1 Cook potatoes in boiling salted water in a large saucepan for 45 minutes, or until tender; drain.
Cool until easy to handle, then peel and slice; place in a large bowl; add green onions.
2 While potatoes cook, melt butter or margarine in a small... - 42.5991
Tongue Potato Scallop
1. Preheat the oven at 350Â°.
2. In a large saucepan, cook potatoes for 45 minutes in boiling salted water until tender. Drain and keep aside to cool.
3. Then, peel and slice the potatoes. Add green onions.
4. In a small saucepan,... - 44.7426
Coquilles St Jacques Mornay
1. Bring wine to boiling in small saucepan; add the salt and scallops; cover. Simmer until just tender, 5 to 6 minutes. Drain, reserving liquid (1 cup).
2. Saute onion and mushrooms until soft in butter or margarine in medium-size saucepan, then remove from... - 30.9923
Tomato Fettuccine With Scallops
1) In a large frying pan, saute the garlic in half the butter for 1 minute.
2) Stir in the mushrooms and lemon juice and toss thoroughly.
3) Stir in the scallops along with the zucchini and parsley.
4) Cover and allow to steam over alow heat, shaking... - 43.419
Summer Ham Scallop
1 Cut ham into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Pick out four of the largest center slices and halve each diagonally for garnish; dice remaining.
2 Set aside 8 large potato chips for garnish; crumble remaining coarsely(There should be about 2 cups.).
3 Drain liquid... - 43.2019
Easy Scalloped Potatoes
1. Grease a 2 1/2 quart glass casserole with butter.
2. Take half the quantity of sliced potatoes and arrange it in the greased casserole.
3. In a bowl, mix half the quantity of flour, salt and onions. Top it over the potatoes.
4. Repeat the above... - 41.5805
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well.
Remove 1/2 cup lime juice mixture from bowl, and place in a blender; set remaining lime juice mixture aside.
Add cilantro leaves to blender; cover and process until smooth; set cilantro mixture... - 40.5471
1) Cut the fish into pieces.
2) In a saucepan, cook fish with the milk and can of undiluted condensed soup.
3) Season the fish to taste.
4) Simmer the fish until it is cooked.
5) Fill a piping bag with creamed potato.
6) Pipe the potato... - 42.832
Lequita Scallops is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare scallop recipe, Lequita Scallops is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 33.1286
Scallops With Bacon
Cook the rashers gently until done.
Remove to a hot dish and put the butter in the frying pan with the bacon fat.
Dredge scallops in seasoned flour, put into the hot butter, and cook gently.
Add to the bacon and serve with a garnish of watercress or lemon... - 22.5871
Potato Cheese Scallop
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease a 2-quart baking dish.
2) In a skillet, melt butter. Add in the onions and saute till lightly browned.
3) Meanwhile, peel the potatoes and slice them. In a 2 quart baking dish, arrange the potatoes in... - 42.5684
Scallop, Onion, And Mushroom Saute
1. In large nonstick skillet, melt margarine; add mushrooms, onion, and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until onion is translucent, about 3 minutes.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except rice and parsley and cook, stirring... - 33.3063
Curried Sea Scallops
1) Rinse scallops under cold water. Drain and keep aside.
2) Halve if large.
3) In a large, heavy skillet heat butter. Add scallops and sautÃ© over medium heat, stirring occasionally for 5 to 8 minutes.
4) Mix curry sauce and simmer... - 37.1574
Scallop Garnish Recipes By Category