Simple Fried Rice
- » Scallop Fried Rice
Scallop Fried Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scallop fried rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scallop fried rice recipes.
Egg Fried Rice With Sautéed Scallops
1. Place a saucepan on medium high heat, add vinegar and brown sugar in it. Mix until sugar dissolves. Reduce until it just coats the back of a spoon. Remove from heat and set it aside.
2. In a bowl beat egg, and set aside.
3. Place a... - 113.212
Shrimp N Scallop Fried Rice (on The Grill)
A perfect, quick and easy fried rice recipe for when a storm approaches! Seared scallops and shrimp with rice and an awesome array of veggies bathing in Asian sauces. We use the Weber Wok to make it even easier. "If it can be prepared in the kitchen, it can... - 0
You May Also Like!
Scallop Asparagus Stir Fry With Curried Rice
1. In a medium saucepan, warm the vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook until golden, about 4 minutes.
2. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the curry powder. Add the rice, 1 cup of water, 1 cup of the broth, the salt, and sugar, and bring to a... - 38.3629
Lemon Breaded Sea Scallops
This dish has the crunch and zest required! Try these scallops, its easy and hardly takes any effort! Be sure not to overcook them See the video for more. - 91.2444
Stir Fried Scallops & Vegetables
Stir fried scallops and vegetables is a spicy and tangy seafood recipe. Prepared with a marinade of lemon juice, the scallops are cooked with vegetables like carrots, pea pods and green onions with added mushrooms. Flavored with thyme and garlic, the stir... - 42.2059
Spicy Scallop Stir Fry
Combine first 6 ingredients; stir well.
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; drizzle 1 teaspoon oil around top of wok, coating sides.
Heat at medium-high (375°) until hot.
Add gingerroot, crushed red pepper, and garlic;... - 39.5533
Deep Fried Scallops
Deep Fried Scallops is a yummy seafood preparation that will definitely be a winner at your parties. I served the Deep Fried Scallops last week at my friends farewell party and everyone loved it. Try this Deep Fried Scallops recipe, trust me, its simply... - 45.6576
Veal Scallops With Rice
Dissolve the bouillon cubes in 3 cups hot water.
Add the wine.
Peel and chop the onions.
Heat 1/4 cup of the butter in a pan and fry the onions for 3 minutes.
Stir well, and add the rice and pepper.
Pour in the bouillon mixture, cover and simmer for 20... - 43.6977
Scallop Stir Fry
Thaw scallops, if frozen. Cut any large scallops into bite-size pieces. Snap off and discard woody bases from fresh asparagus. Bias-slice into 1-inch lengths. Set aside. For sauce, stir together white wine, soy sauce, cornstarch, and 1/4 cup cold water. Set... - 35.4642
Scallops Stir Fry
1) In a large wok or skillet, over medium heat, heat half the olive oil and sautÃ© garlic and ginger in it for about 1 minute, just to release their fragrance.
2) Increase heat to medium high and stir in vegetables for about 4 minutes, tossing... - 41.913
Stir Fried Scallops
1. Parboil the carrots and celery in boiling water in medium-size saucepan 5 minutes; drain and dry with paper toweling; reserve.
2. Slice the scallops into very thin circles with a sharp, thin-blade knife; pat dry with paper toweling and reserve.
3. Combine... - 38.7019
this stir fry scallops recipe is oriental in taste and cooking. Prepaed with a marinade of rice wine , saesame sauce and olive oil, the scallops are cooked with a sauce mix of honey, soy sauce and orange essence. Fried along with green onions, carrots, ginger... - 45.9073