- » Scallop Fish Stew
Scallop Fish Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scallop fish stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scallop fish stew recipes.
Fish & Rice Stew
Heat oil in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, add onions; cook, stirring, until onions are soft (about 7 minutes).
Stir in parsley and rice and cook until rice is slightly toasted (about 3 more minutes).
Add tomatoes (break up with a... - 39.2167
Supersonic Fish Stew
1) In a large saucepan, heat oil and saute onions, garlic, bell pepper and celery till they turn soft and are lightly cooked.
2) Add in seafood mix, tomato soup, chowder soup, water, wine, 2 tablespoons of parsley, salt and pepper.
3) Mix the above... - 42.5337
Mediterranean Fish Stew
1. In a large skillet, gently warm olive oil on a very low flame.
2. Add onion and garlic. Saute for 5 minutes or until onion turns soft.
3. Add parsley, basil, oregano, black pepper, turmeric and a pinch of saffron. Stir it well.
4. Add tomatoes and... - 42.8749
1. Separate fish fillets, reserving seasoning packet. Arrange fish on microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high 1 minute or until fish is pliable. Cut fish into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
2. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine celery and fa... - 30.1462
Mediterranean Fish And Pasta Stew
Peel and clean shrimp; cut in half.
Scrub mussels under cold water, removing any beards.
Discard any mussels that do not close.
Set seafood aside.
In Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat; add onion, garlic, carrot, celery and hot pepper... - 43.9971
Everyday Cioppino Fish Stew
1) Chop celery and onion (can be chopped while cooking anchovies).
2) In a large pot, combine anchovies, may leaf, garlic, pepper and oil.
3) Let the anchovies melt in the oil and it will act as natural salt.
4) Let it break up into... - 46.4297
Bouillabaisse French Fish Stew
1) In a slow cooker, place all the ingredients, except the seafood.
2) Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 to 4 hours.
3) Then add the entire seafood.
4) Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
5) Serve immediately on individual serving plates or... - 41.3276
Calling fans of seafood and fish- Cioppino- the signature San Francisco dish is a must try. Take a visual tour through the video with the chef into locales of San Francisco while she discusses the dish. Make this restaurant style dish pooling up all... - 118.879
1. In a large saucepan, heat the butter and sautÃ© the mushrooms in it
2. Add the soup and the cream to the pan and heat gently till the soup is thawed through
3. Add the seafood and the cheese and heat while stirring often
4. Add the sauterne just... - 34.2798
In saucepan, brown mushrooms in butter.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat until cheese melts; stir occasionally. - 25.7525
Savory Seafood Stew
The savory seafood stew is a mixed seafood medley. Cooked in Italian dressing and wine mix, the seafood stew has sliced onions in it. Easily prepared, the seafood is quickly prepared and is a treat for all beach food lovers. Served with or over rice, it makes... - 34.8962
Thaw shellfish and fish, if frozen.
When lobster is partially thawed, split tails in half lengthwise; cut crosswise to make 6 to 8 portions.
Cut fish fillets into 2-inch pieces.
Cut large scallops in half.
Wash clams well.
Cover clams with salted water 1/3... - 43.4357
This Sole Scallopini recipe is an easy-to-prepare side dish. An amazingly delicious seafood recipe, Sole Scallopini is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 39.4531
1. In a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan, cook the garlic in oil over medium heat, stirring constantly, until it is a light gold color. Add the onion and cook, stirring constantly, until it is softened and translucent. Add the vinegar and boil until evaporated.... - 34.5963
1. Heat the oil in a heavy kettle or Dutch oven; saute garlic, basil, onion and the crushed red peppers until the onion is tender. Add wine; simmer about 5 minutes, or until liquid is somewhat reduced. Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, clam juice and the salt;... - 33.8724
1. Saute onion, green pepper, celery, carrot and garlic in the olive oil or vegetable oil until soft in a kettle or Dutch oven.
2. Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, basil, bay leaf, salt and pepper; bring to boiling, then reduce heat; cover; simmer for 2 hours.... - 35.9996
1) Peel, seed and coarsely chop the tomatoes, then add saffron into the tomato juice collected.
2) Preheat the oven to 200°F.
3) In a very large heavy pot, saute the onion, garlic and peppers in the oil over a medium heat for about 10... - 44.3073
1. With stiff brush, scrub clams with running cold water to remove any sand. In 8-quart Dutch oven over high heat, heat 1/2 inch water to boiling. Add clams; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook just until shells open, about 5 minutes.
2.... - 34.3623
1. In a large saucepan or Dutch oven heat vegetable oil.
2. Add onions or leeks and sautÃ© for several minutes, until translucent.
3. Stir in remaining sauce ingredients. Cook and simmer for 45 minutes.
4. In large kettle boil salted water for 10... - 42.7076
Famous Seafood Stew
1. Cut the lobster meat from its shell.
2. In a pan add butter and cook garlic and onion till it gets tender.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients except the fish.
4. Cook the ingredients for 5 minutes more.
5. Add fish and cook for 5... - 49.0346
Mixed seafood Stew
Heat oil in large saucepan or Dutch oven; saute onions several minutes, until translucent.
Add remaining sauce ingredients; simmer 45 minutes.
Cook lobster. (Place in large kettle of boiling salted water 10 minutes.)
Break claws and tail... - 42.0085
Famous Seafood Stew
Remove lobster meat from shells; cut up.
In large pan, cook onion with garlic in butter until tender.
Add remaining ingredients except fish.
Cook over low heat 5 minutes; add fish.
Cook 5 minutes more or until fish is done.
Stir now and then.
If... - 41.1743
Thaw frozen shellfish and fish.
When lobster is partially thawed, halve lengthwise; halve crosswise to make 8 portions.
Cut fish fillets into 2-inch pieces.
Cut large scallops in half, Wash clams well.
In Dutch oven cook onions in hot olive or cooking oil... - 42.8629
Scallops With Snapper And Prawns
1. Pat the scallops dry between sheets of kitchen paper. Put the butter and oil into a shallow heatproof casserole or browning dish and microwave on HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes.
2. Add the scallops, piercing each with a knife point, and turn until coated in the... - 37.141
Prepare Soup Croutons; set aside.
Begin Rouille preparation.
Heat oil in a large heavy kettle.
Add onions, leeks and garlic; over medium heat, saute about 5 minutes.
Add stock, wine, tomatoes, fennel seeds, parsley, thyme, bay leaf and saffron.
Bring to a... - 43.2254
Brown mushrooms lightly in butter.
Add soup and cream; heat slowly until soup is thawed.
Blend in seafood and cheese.
Heat; stir often.
Add sauterne just before serving. - 31.6083
Steamed Seafood And Vegetable Stew
Rinse the clams thoroughly under plenty of cold running water.
Put in a single layer in a dish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Put the bell pepper in a small casserole with 2-3 tablespoons of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 4... - 43.366
Italian Seafood Stew
Put oil in stockpot over medium heat and lightly saute minced garlic and onion, about 5 minutes.
Add squid, wine, 1 cup of the tomato puree, parsley, and water; cover and cook over low heat 3G minutes or until squid is tender.
Add remaining 2 cups tomato... - 42.1598
California Shellfish Stew
Heat the oil in a large soup kettle.
Add the onions, peppers and garlic and cook over low heat, covered, until vegetables are tender, about 25 minutes.
Add fish stock, zinfandel and tomatoes and raise the heat.
Stir in the basil, thyme and bay leaf, and... - 41.4725
Seafood Stew With Tomatoes And Fennel
In a large casserole cook the leek, the fennel, the mushrooms, the garlic, and salt and pepper to taste in the olive oil over moderate heat, covered, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the mushrooms begin to give off liquid.
Add the wine and... - 35.9081
Tuscan Seafood Stew
Cut tails from each lobster; cut in halves lengthwise.
Cut large claws from body.
Remove and discard antennae and split body sections lengthwise, removing and discarding stomachs and intestines.
In a large saucepot heat olive oil until... - 43.6617
Protein Rich Italian Cioppino
Cioppino is essentially a fish stew originating in San Francisco although it has strong influences of various regional seafood soups and stews belonging to the Italian cuisine. In fact it is considered an Italian-American main dish, created by Italian... - 0
Fish Ball Soup Veracruz
1 Heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the onion, poblano, and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, about 7 minutes. Transfer half of the onion mixture to a food processor or blender; set aside.
2 Add the clam... - 34.3751
1. If frozen fish is being used, thaw fish and cut fish fillets into 2-inch pieces.
2. When lobster is partially thawed, cut crosswise and split tails in half lengthwise.
3. Cut large scallops in half.
4. Wash clams well in water.
5. Set aside... - 47.4362
1. Heat olive oil in large saucepan over medium heat until hot. Add onion, celery and garlic. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until onion is soft. Add water, bouillon cube and Italian seasoning. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
2. Cut cod fillets into... - 32.9419
The origin of this famous San Francisco specialty is open to speculation. Most locals believe it is related to the Italian cacciucco, a fish stew of Livorno, and to the fish stews of the Friuli region, which are made with red wine. Serve with grilled coarse... - 36.2781
1) In a kettle or Dutch oven, saute the onion, green pepper, celery, carrot and garlic in olive oil, until soft.
2) Stir in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, basil, bay leaf, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, simmer covered on a low heat for 2 hours. Then... - 42.4646
Cioppino With Bread
1 In a kettle or a Dutch oven add olive oil and saute onion, green pepper, celery, carrot and garlic until soft.
2 Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, basil, bay leaf, salt and pepper; heat to boiling.Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2 hours. Discard the... - 42.2425
1. In nonreactive 6-quart Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. Add onions, yellow pepper, garlic, and lemon peel. Cook, stirring, until onions are tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Increase heat to high; stir in tomatoes, clam broth, wine, water, salt, and... - 31.1686
Seafood Curry With Coconut, Citrus And Cucumber
This Asian-inspired curry, more sweet than hot, pairs nicely with a medium-bodied Australian Riesling that will balance its sweet, citrus and hot tones. An off-dry white or rosé picks up on the nuance of the sweet coconut. Dependable: dry, unoaked Australian... - 44.5372
Fry bacon and drain; place in large pot.
Add onions, mushrooms, whole tomatoes (mashed), chablis and fish, which has been cut into bite-size pieces.
Simmer 1 1/4 hours.
Thirty minutes before serving, add stewed tomatoes, shellfish, salt, pepper, and... - 35.0919
Microwave Herbed Bouillabaisse
This bouillabaise recipe is prepared with fish and seafood like prawns, scallops, mussels and crabs. Cooked in the microwave in fish stok with tomato paste, turmeric and lemon juice, garlic and onions for flavor, the boillabase can be served with soft sinner... - 49.3278
1. In a deep kettle heat the oil, add the garlic and red pepper and brown the garlic lightly.
2. Cut the shrimp and squid into small pieces and add. Cover the pan and cook over low heat until the squid is tender, about thirty minutes. Add the wine and... - 33.3234
Heat oil in bottom of pot and in it lightly saute all raw vegetables and garlic.
Add tomatoes, herbs, flour, yeast, fish stock, salt and dulse.
Simmer for 15 minutes.
Remove bay leaf.
Add shellfish, lemon juice and cider.
Cook for 5 minutes longer. - 34.0868
Seafood Casserole With Cheese
Combine enough seafood in a casserole to cater for the required amount of people.
Stew at least 2 cups of chopped tomatoes in about 3 tablespoons (60 g) of butter with 1 clove of garlic, basil, salt and pepper and 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
Thicken the... - 34.3673
The literal translation for the Italian word Polenta is "mush". Boiled cornmeal for an edible starch is a found in countless cuisines all over the world. Formerly a peasant food, this is finding upscale ways to hit supermarket shelves and restaurant menus... - 31.1738