- » Scallop Cognac Sauce
Scallop Cognac Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scallop cognac sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scallop cognac sauce recipes.
Scallops With Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven hot to 400°F
2. Wash scallops well with light salted water.
3. Drain and dry on paper towels.
4. Halve or quarter scallops to make into bite-size pieces.
5. In a medium saucepan mix 1/2 cup butter, wine, 1/2 teaspoon... - 45.6193
Steamed Seafood And Vegetable Stew
Rinse the clams thoroughly under plenty of cold running water.
Put in a single layer in a dish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Put the bell pepper in a small casserole with 2-3 tablespoons of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 4... - 42.1125
This seafood platter is a lovely mixed seafood recipe. A must have for all seafood lovers, the seafood platter is a baked and fried seafood recipe. With white wine and garlic for flavor, the seafood platter is served with steamed asparagus and seafood... - 44.6246