- » Scallop Chowder
Scallop Chowder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scallop chowder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scallop chowder recipes.
Delicious Scallop And Corn Chowder
When looking to appease the gut of a houseful of hungry guests, this recipe might just come to your rescue. Delicious, mildly sweet and very filling, this seafood soup is quite a cinch to make, given you know how to make it. Never mind if you don't know how... - 98.1204
Hot Scallop Chowder
1. Thaw scallops.
2. Rinse scallops and coarsely chop.
3. In a large pot of boiling water, place scallops and return to boil.
4. Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 1 minute; drain.
5. In a blender, mix together soups and milk; blend... - 44.37
Scallop And Vegetable Chowder
1. In medium saucepan, add green onions, green pepper and celery in margarine and cook until tender, yet crisp.
2. Add seasoning, paprika, thyme and tomato and stir.
3. Cook on medium heat for 3 minutes, stir in between.
4. Add milk; cook until fully... - 42.66
Clam And Scallop Chowder
1. Take a medium-sized heavy saucepan, add chopped bacon and sauté, stirring continuously, till a thin fat film appears at the pan bottom. Add leeks, onions, celery and carrots and stir well. On medium heat, cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Cover the pan and... - 42.4043
Hot Scallop Chowder
Thaw frozen scallops.
Rinse and chop coarsely.
Place in boiling salted water.
Return to boil; reduce heat and simmer 1 minute.
Combine soups and milk in blender container or mixer bowl.
Blend or beat till smooth.
Pour into saucepan; stir in cream and... - 41.1826
Jamesport Scallop Chowder
In medium saucepan sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, saute onion, pepper, garlic and bacon until onion is tender.
Add chickenbroth and potatoes; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Add soup; mix well.
Stir in scallops.
Simmer 3 to 4... - 38.7206
Peel and chop onion, chop celery, scrape and slice carrot.
Melt butter in pan, add onion, celery, carrot and chopped bacon.
Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
Add wine and scallops, cook 1 minute further, stirring constantly.
Add stock,... - 37.9011
Scallop Chowder Recipes By Category