- » Scallop Cake
Scallop Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scallop cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scallop cake recipes.
Box Of Toys
1. Put the cake on the plate or board. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out the white icing to a 30 cm (12 inch) square. Lay it over the cake, smoothing the icing around the sides and trimming off the excess around the base.
2. Thinly roll out... - 37.8394
Scallops And Crab Cake
Light and succulent these scallop and crab cakes are scented with lemongrass and served with a spicy cucumber dipping sauce. - 101.51
Bacon Wrapped Scallops With Potato Mushroom Cake
For the sauce, place the pinot noir, port, balsamic vinegar, and shallots in a heavy bottomed pot and cook until the mixture is reduced and coats the back of a spoon.
Whisk in the butter, season with salt and pepper and keep warm.
Meanwhile, divide the... - 44.207
Scallops En Brochette
1. Cook scallops in butter for 5 minutes.
2. Cut bacon into 2-inch pieces.
3. Arrange bacon and scallops alternately on skewers and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Stand skewers upright by inserting through mesh of cake cooler placed over a pan, or insert... - 29.7172
Supper A La Provencale
1) Let the Frozen Orange Cake and Crescent Rolls thaw.
2) In a pot, add in 2 cups of water. Let boil. Cook the rice as per its packet instructions. Add in the instant minced onion and 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley to the rice while... - 42.4238
Rhubarb Scallop With Meringue
Rhubarb scallop with meringues is a beautiful fruity dessert made with fresh rhubarb and sponge cake slices. A layered and baked dessert the rhubarb meringue scallop is topped with a meringue mix and baked to a lovely brown topping. Served with a dollop of... - 43.1692
Place olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a 9 inch round glass cake dish.
Microwave 3 to 5 minutes or until hot.
Stir twice during cooking.
Stir scallops into hot oil to coat evenly.
Microwave 5 to 8 minutes [ROASTS, 6 to 9 minutes or until cooked.
Stir... - 36.0047
These Scalloped Potatoes are a treat ! Try this spicy, buttery, milky potato casserole for your next meal. Do you like these Scalloped Potatoes ? - 38.119
Scalloped peaches is a fruity peach and apple dessert. A baked fruit dessert, the scalloped peaches is sweetened with brown sugar and filled with bread crumbs. Sered with a topping of whipped cream, the scalloped peaches is any fruit lovers delight! - 40.3502
Vegetable Garden Cake
Combine eggs, oil, and sugar; mix well.
Stir in zucchini and carrots.
Add remaining ingredients; stir until well moistened.
Pour into 2 greased and floured 9-inch cake pans.
Bake at 350Â°F 25 to 30 minutes or until done.
Cool slightly before removing from... - 45.1082
RESERVE 1/3 cup pudding mix.
Combine cake mix, remaining pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer just to moisten, scraping sides of bowl often.
Beat at medium speed 4 minutes.
Pour 1/2 of the batter into greased and... - 44.2749
Strawberry Shortcake With Yogurt Biscuits
1. Toss the berries with 2 teaspoons of brown sugar.
2. In a small bowl mix together the sour cream, lemon zest and remaining brown sugar.
3. Preheat the oven to 450°.
4. In a large bowl stir together 1 1/4 cups of the flour, the baking powder, baking soda,... - 36.4428
Chocolate Chestnut Cake
1. Lightly butter bottom and side of a 10-inch springform pan. (Or use a 9-cup scalloped mold, lightly greased;) Line bottom of springform pan with waxed paper; grease paper.
2. In electric blender or food processor, combine chestnuts, cream and brandy; blend... - 45.3161
1. Place the cake on the board. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out the white icing to a circle, 38 cm (15 inches) across. Lay it over the cake, smoothing the icing around the sides and trimming off the excess around the base.
2. Roll out a... - 32.6361
Festive Holly Cake
In a large mixing bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients; beat on low speed for 30 seconds.
Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
Pour batter into two greased and floured 9-in.
round baking pans.
Bake at 325° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out... - 41.2055
Dutch Butter Cake
Measure and sift flour, salt and icing sugar into a bowl.
Rub in the butter with fingertips.
With a fork stir in 1 slightly beaten egg to form a soft dough.
Divide dough into 2 pieces, and press out 1 piece into a lightly buttered deep 9- or 10-inch pie... - 43.9937
Grease and line an 18 cm (7 inch) round cake tin. Shape one-third of the almond paste into a round slightly smaller than the cake tin. Sift together the flour, salt and spices. Mix the currants, sultanas, peel and cherries.
Cream the butter and sugar together... - 36.5782
Galette Des Rois Part 2: Baking The Cake
This is part 2 video of the Galette des rois or king cake series. In this video the chef shared the seamless way of baking French style crunchy almond king cake at home, with rich fillings and puff pastry pie. A superb video with easy to follow instructions. - 108.162
Chocolate And Hazelnut Linzer Torte
Cream butter with sugar until blended.
Beat in egg.
Combine dry ingredients and nuts and stir into butter mixture.
Wrap and chill at least 1 hour; the dough will be firm but still sticky.
Press half the dough into a greased 10-inch springform pan.
Spread with... - 42.988
Blend butter and cheese.
Stir in flour.
Cover; chill for 1 hour.
On lightly floured surface roll dough 1/8-inch thick.
Cut in 3-inch rounds with a scalloped cookie cutter.
Pat into 1 3/4-inch muffin pans.
Fill with desired filling.
Bake according to filling... - 31.9382
How To Make Madeleine's
Buttery Petite Cakes, dusted with Confectioners Sugar. Perfect with your Morning cup of Tea or Coffee..or maybe that Tea Party you've been promising your little girl/niece/sister! =D - 115.869
Sample Firepot Stock
1. Bring water to a boil in a 10-quart pot. Meanwhile bone chicken, reserving and refrigerating meat for use later. Add carcass to the pot along with ham bone, dried scallops and roast pig (not roast pork; see Glossary).
2. Shell oysters and clams; drain... - 27.8227
I believe there's always a new way to prepare your favorite dish. Here's is delicious different, yet simple recipe for Snow-Capped Pie - all-time favorite for all palates! Indulge and take pleasure in enjoying this wonderful Snow-Capped Pie! - 47.5172
Snow Capped Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Take a skillet and soften the butter in it.
3. Fry the onion and beef until they turn slightly brown.
4. Fold in celery, salt, pepper and A-1 sauce.
5. Take a 2-quart greased casserole and add to it... - 49.6149
Veal Piccata Saute Bellevue
Veal Piccata Saute Bellevue is simply by far the most delicious dish I have had. This dish brings together the flavors of juicy and sautÃ©ed meat with a lovely sauce! Surprise your family with the Veal Piccata Saute Bellevue. I am sure they will love it! - 45.7483
1. Wash and clean the prawns and then devein them
2. Wash and clean the squid rings and pat dry
3. Slice the spring onions in to large pieces and then chop the Chinese cabbage into 4 cm/1.5 inch pieces. Wash and set aside to drain
4.... - 46.8243
Sizzling Sweet &. Sour Seafood
Sizzling Sweet &. Sour Seafood has a great taste. Sizzling Sweet &. Sour Seafood gets its taste from shrimp and scallops mixed with bamboo shoots. Sizzling Sweet &. Sour Seafood is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 47.0196
1) Make the pastry and refrigerate.
2) When chilled, roll out the pastry and use to line the sandwich tin.
3) Knock up and scallop the pastry edges.
4) Over the pastry, spread jam first and then the lemon curd.
5) In a bowl, add butter and beat till... - 42.7518
Method Make pastry dough and chill.
Roll out, line flan ring; flute or scallop edges.
Spread bottom of dough first with jam, then marmalade.
Set oven at moderately hot (375Â°F).
Cream butter in a bowl, add sugar and grated lemon rind; beat until light and... - 22.9046
Petite Bouchees Au Chocolate
For roll: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter 15 1/2X 10 1/2 X 1 inch jelly roll pan.
Line with waxed paper, extending paper a few inches over each end; oil paper lightly .
Melt chocolate with water in top of double boiler over simmering water .
Stir until... - 38.6837
Cream butter until softened. Gradually add sugar, creaming together until light and fluffy. Add egg and beat well. Stir in flavorings and salt. Add flour, bread crumbs, and almonds; stir until well blended. Roll out half of the dough at a time on a board that... - 25.936
Medallion Sugar Cookies
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt to gether.
Cream shortening; add sugar gradually, creaming well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each.
Add flour, alternately with milk, mixing well after each addition.
Chill 3 to 4 hours, or... - 39.1747
Spiced Almond Crescents
Cream the butter with the sugar, then add the egg, grated rind of 1/4 lemon, and the spices.
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Grind the hazelnuts.
Add them to the flour along with the bread crumbs and quickly blend with the butter mixture to form a dough.
Allow to... - 44.4709
Mixed Meat Casserole
1. To prepare the mushrooms squeeze dry them, discard any hard stalks and thinly shred.
2. Cut each cake of bean-curd into 16 pieces.
3. In a wok or deep-fryer heat the oil and fry the bean-curd pieces for 3-4 minutes until golden,... - 42.3482
1. Pour the dashi into a large nonreactive saucepan. Add the ginger, sake, mirin and soy sauce. Reserve.
2. Kill the lobster by piercing it lengthwise at the center of the cross-shaped mark behind its head with a large heavy knife. Split the entire lobster... - 38.973
1. To prepare the fish cut them into several small chunks, mix with the salt, egg white and cornflour paste.
2. Shell or peel the shellfish as necessary.
3. Squeeze dry the mushrooms, discard any hard stalks and thinly shred.
4. Cut each cake of... - 43.8235
Phad Radna Talay (guay Treow Radna)
Guay Treow dishes are common as ‘hawker’ or street food that is readily available all over Thailand as well as most South East Asian countries. This street food is often very inexpensive and always freshly prepared for you.
This dish can be fixed fairly... - 49.0934
The literal translation for the Italian word Polenta is "mush". Boiled cornmeal for an edible starch is a found in countless cuisines all over the world. Formerly a peasant food, this is finding upscale ways to hit supermarket shelves and restaurant menus... - 31.1738
Galette Des Rois Part 1: Pastry And Filling Preparation
For all those who are planning to celebrate Epiphany in typical French style, this video series is a must watch. The chef has divided the video in 2 sections. In this video the chef shows how to prepare puff pastry, pastry cream and almond cream filling prior... - 92.9708