- » Scallop Bread
Scallop Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scallop bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scallop bread recipes.
Scallops With Asparagus En Papillote
1) Preheat oven to 425° F.
2) Cut parchment paper into six 13x12-inch pieces.
3) Take a steamer basket and place it over boiling water. Place red pepper and asparagus inside the basket and reduce heat. Cover and steam for about 4-5... - 49.1262
You May Also Like!
Lemon Breaded Sea Scallops
This dish has the crunch and zest required! Try these scallops, its easy and hardly takes any effort! Be sure not to overcook them See the video for more. - 91.2444
Oven Fried Scallops
1. Preheat oven to 500Â°F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
2. In medium mixing bowl combine scallops and buttermilk, turning to coat; let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes to marinate.
3. In small mixing bowl combine... - 27.1507
Breading Tips Using Dehydrated Instant Potatoes
If you like to savor your meats with extra crunchy, crispy breading, potato flakes are your best bet. Potato flakes are any day a great alternative to messy cornflakes or even mashed potatoes. Not only do they serve as great binding agent, but the humble... - 116.807
Breaded Skewered Scallops
Skewered Scallops has a Appetizing tasteThe Cheese and White Pepper gives the Skewered Scallops Invigorating taste. - 33.4535
Wash scallops in cold water and cut into 3/4 inch pieces.
Combine mustard and heavy cream; dip scallops in mustard mixture; then in bread crumbs, coating completely.
Alternate scallops, tomatoes, and green peppers on skewers; sprinkle with salt, pepper, and... - 33.4987
Breaded Sea Scallops
Combine flour, paprika, salt, pepper and garlic powder in a shallow dish.
Whisk egg and milk together in a shallow bowl.
Place breadcrumbs in a third dish.
Dredge scallops in flour mixture, then dip in egg and finally coat well with breadcrumbs.
Place in the... - 34.3578
Scalloped Oysters With Bread Crumbs
Heat oven to 375°.
Grease baking dish, 11 1/2 x 7 1/2 x 1 1/2 inches.
Arrange oysters (with liquor) in baking dish.
Pour about half the cream over oysters.
Combine bread crumbs, butter and seasonings; sprinkle over oysters.
Pour remaining cream over... - 31.3919
Scallops In Bread Cups
Thaw scallops, if frozen.
In saucepan bring water, lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and bay leaf to boiling.
Add scallops and return to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer for 30 seconds or till scallops turn opaque.
Drain and cool.
Discard bay leaf.
In a mixing bowl... - 41.103
Breaded Veal Scallops
1) On a tray, line the veal scallops. Using a pastry brush, apply the egg-and-milk mixture on one side of each veal scallop and sprinkle with a light dusting of the flour.
2) Keep each strip of cheese in a slice of ham and wrap it. Keep it lengthwise... - 45.6789
Parmesan Scallop Gratin
1 In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken broth, nutmeg and pepper to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the scallops and let the mixture return to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer until the scallops are barely cooked, about 3 minutes. With a... - 36.252