- » Scallop Balsamic Basil
Scallop Balsamic Basil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Scallop Balsamic Basil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Scallop Balsamic Basil recipes.
Pan Seared Scallop Salad
To make the vinaigrette: In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, vinegar, honey, and oil.
Season with the salt and pepper.
To make the salad: In a medium bowl, combine the artichoke hearts, cucumbers, tomatoes, and shallots.
Add half of the... - 49.4972
Scallops With Fresh Tomato Sauce
To prepare sauce, combine vinegar, olive oil, and onion in a bowl.
Mix in remaining ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate until needed.
Stir before serving.
Thread skewers, alternating scallops, asparagus, and tomatoes.
Mix olive oil with oregano and brush... - 38.2019
Shrimp And Scallop Burger With Salads
1. For Sweet potato salad – roast garlic in preheated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. In a blending jar take out roasted garlic paste, dill, parsley, Dijon mustard, lime juice, Extra virgin olive oil, Chipotle and almond milk.... - 113.379
Seared Saffron Scallops
1. Heat a medium saucepan coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat; add vegetable oil. Add onion and garlic; saute 3 minutes. Add tomato; saute 2 minutes. Stir in wine and next 3 ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.... - 35.8604
Monkfish With Sea Scallops And Sauted Veggies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
To make carrot puree:
2. Boil carrot slices in a pan of boiling salted water and add a dice of butter.
3. Strain the carrots and add some carrot puree into the strained ones.
4. Add into a food processor... - 114.087
Chilean Sea Bass And Scallops In Pomegranate Reduction Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the Chilean Sea Bass: Dust the Bass with salt and cayenne pepper.
3. Add olive oil to a pan and pan sear the bass for 2 minutes.
4. Flip to other side and put the sea bass into oven for... - 100.799
1. In a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan, cook the garlic in oil over medium heat, stirring constantly, until it is a light gold color. Add the onion and cook, stirring constantly, until it is softened and translucent. Add the vinegar and boil until evaporated.... - 34.5963
Grilled Mahi Mahi
This grilled Mahi Mahi is a wonderful festive season recipe that you would enjoy sharing with your family and friends.The combination of grilled fish, potatoes and roasted tomatoes makes it a complete gourmet meal for any season. - 42.8444
Roasted Pepper & Yogurt Soup
The roasted pepper addition to Roasted Pepper and Yogurt Soup is a well-thought about one. The Roasted Pepper & Yogurt Soup really does have a spicy taste. Try it! - 41.3304
Summer Mission Chips
It is summertime and the entertaining should be easy but not boring! Here is a different take on the boring salsa and chips.
Recently Mission Foods introduced a new line of organic chips. These chips come in 3 different styles including White Corn, Blue Corn... - 116.266
Creamy Seafood Linguini
1. For garlic bread, in a shallow dish melt butter. Add minced garlic to it.
2. Slice bread and dip it into butter.
3. On a baking sheet, place bread slices.
4. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
5. Pop it in oven, and broil for 30-50 seconds, or until... - 99.5612
Moulded Seafood Salad With Shiitake Mushrooms And Avocado Sauce
1) Use a medium saucepan of boiling water, to cook the shrimp and scallops together for 1 1/2 minutes or until just opaque throughout.
2) Drain in a colander and refresh under cold running water.
3) Drain on paper towels.
4) Halve the shrimp... - 46.0538
Spanish Night With Nina Cucina
Nina teaches viewers how to make delicious Spanish dishes: the Nina Cucina version of Traditional Gazpacho and West Coast Paella. - 116.471