- » Scallop Avocado Salad
Scallop Avocado Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scallop avocado salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scallop avocado salad recipes.
Scallop Avocado Salad
Sallop avocado salad is a lovely seafood salad. Prepared with vegetables and herbed with basil, the scallop avocado salad also has walnuts in it for an added crunch. Chilled and tossed to serve, this makes a great accompaniment for meals. - 44.9
Seared Scallops On Avocado, Beetroot And Orange Salad
Whisk together the juice and zest of the orange and lime, walnut oil, the olive oil and shallot and season with black pepper to taste.
Add the beetroot and leave for a couple of hours until the dressing has taken on a beautiful shade of red.
Arrange half the... - 43.169
Warm Scallop And Avocado Salad
Heat the broth in a medium-sized saucepan over low heat to a simmer; do not allow it to boil.
Add the scallops; cover and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until scallops are opaque and barely cooked.
Remove from the heat and pour the scallops and broth into a... - 39.9278
You May Also Like!
Scallop Salad With Pineapple Relish
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the pineapple, onions, chili peppers, coriander, parsley, and vinegar.
2. Chill for several hours.
3. In a saucepan, poach the scallops in boiling water for about 45 seconds, or until opaque.
4. Drain and rinse... - 47.4184
Scallops And Snow Pea Salad With Basil Mayonnaise
Poach the scallops in wine for 30 seconds.
Set aside to cool.
Cut ends off the snow peas.
Blanch whole in salted boiling water for 10 seconds.
Place quickly under cold running water, then set aside to cool.
To prepare basil mayonnaise: combine all mayonnaise... - 47.1515
Moulded Seafood Salad With Shiitake Mushrooms And Avocado Sauce
1) Use a medium saucepan of boiling water, to cook the shrimp and scallops together for 1 1/2 minutes or until just opaque throughout.
2) Drain in a colander and refresh under cold running water.
3) Drain on paper towels.
4) Halve the shrimp... - 46.0538
Hot Scallop Salad With Blood Oranges
Hot Scallop Salad With Blood Oranges has a Out of this world tasteThe Vinegar and Shallot gives the Hot Scallop Salad With Blood Oranges Energizing taste. Must catch it - 36.6524
Hot Scallop Salad With Blood Oranges
1) Spin or pat dry lettuce. Tear them into small pieces.
2) Take a small bowl arrange the lettuce into it.
3) Take a sautÃ© pan and heat oil on medium heat.
4) Now add shallots and cook until soft.
5) Then, add scallops and stir... - 45.8055
Seafood Salad With Avocado Hollandaise Dressing
On large platter, arrange lettuce leaves and top with asparagus, shrimp, scallops, and hard-cooked eggs, arranged in any fashion desired.
Garnish with olives.
Serve with Avocado Hollandaise Dressing. - 25.2415
In a bowl, combine scallops and lemon juice; cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
Stir in diced chiles, onion, tomato, salt, oregano, and olive oil.
Dice avocado and stir in.
Spoon scallops and marinade into cocktail or sherbet glasses - 33.6611
Fresh Pineapple Salad Boats
Cut pineapples in half lengthwise through stem portion, too.
Using grapefruit or paring knife, loosen fruit from skin close to eyes to make pineapple shells.
Discard core; dice pineapple.
Pare and slice oranges crosswise.
Line 3 pineapple shells with orange... - 31.0169
Basic Shellfish Salad
Mix all but last 2 ingredients, cover, and chill 2-3 hours.
Add celery and cucumber, mix well, and taste for salt if anchovy paste is not used.
Serve mounded in lettuce cups, hollowed-out tomatoes, halved avocados, or in the center of a tomato aspic or... - 33.3757
Ceviche Del Jardin
1. Put the fish into a medium nonreactive bowl with the lime juice and coconut water. Cover and chill for 12 hours or overnight, stirring once in a while. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the marinade.
2. Return the marinated fish to the bowl. It will now appear... - 35.2117
Scallop Avocado Salad Recipes By Category
Scallop Avocado Salad Dish: