- » Scallop Appetizer
Scallop Appetizer Recipes
Scallop Appetizer is a very presentable seafood recipe, prepared with only three main ingredients. Patted dry scallops, french dressing, and garlic cloves are used for the preparation of Scallop appetizer. Scallops ... More »
Bacon Wrapped Scallops
This has to be the best bacon wrapped scallops that you have ever tried, not only because it is so delicious but also because it’s a complete meal. So treat yourself and your partner with this excellent recipe today which costs nothing compared to its taste. - 130.952
How To Make Shrimp And Scallop Kabobs
These oriental styled shrimp and scallop kebabs can be a great crowd puller for your backyard party. These gorgeous appetizers make a perfect combination with tangy pineapple salsa. Follow the instruction given by the chef, and cook up these fabulous... - 128.036
Diver Scallops Wrapped In Jamón Over Piquillo Pepper Salad
All seafood lovers, here is something too good for your taste buds. The Jamon wrapped diver scallops can be the best appetizer for any of your family and festive celebration. In this video, chef shows the best way to prepare these delicious appetizers. Follow... - 119.666
Butternut Squash Soup With Girolles Mushroom And Scallops
If you are craving for some exotic meal, this video is a must watch for you. See how our chef makes superb butternut squash soup along with girolles and scallops. Juicy scallops are griddled and enhanced with a touch of lemon and served with stir fried... - 119.148
Pan Seared Scallops Over Roasted Pepper Pesto
This simple and beautiful scallop dish using fresh seafood scallops over a red-pepper pesto, a blend of roasted red pepper, almonds, basil and oregano. This perfect summer seafood dish will transport you to a Mediterranean beach with sun, sand and surf. It... - 117.966
Breading Tips Using Dehydrated Instant Potatoes
If you like to savor your meats with extra crunchy, crispy breading, potato flakes are your best bet. Potato flakes are any day a great alternative to messy cornflakes or even mashed potatoes. Not only do they serve as great binding agent, but the humble... - 116.807
Pan Roasted Scallops With Wild Mushrooms And Bacon Braised Cabbage
1. In a large saute pan, render the bacon fat and halfway through the bacon being cooked add in the chopped onion and cabbage to caramelize.
2. Once done, de-glaze with some white wine and adjust seasonings.
2. In the meantime, season the scallops... - 112.194
I always thought ceviche is only a restaurant dish until I happened to watch this scallop ceviche recipe by award winning Chef Patrico. In this video he shows how easy it is to make ceviche and how you can surprise your pop in guests within minutes with this... - 109.455
Corn Crusted Scallops With Sauce
Here is a quick side dish for the women who often are confused about good and quick dishes to be made for a happy dinner. The chef shows how easy, quick and simple it is to make scallops crusted with corn and crumb mixture. - 106.247
Broiled Maine Hake With Barnegat Sea Scallops
For those who like to eat seafood, here is a delicious treat waiting for you. View this amazing video that shares an outstanding recipe which would surely impress each one of you. The chef here presents the dish in such an elegant manner that makes the video... - 103.609
Broiled Scallops With Garlic Butter
The Broiled Scallops With Garlic Butter is a very simple mouth watering dish, see how James prepares in his kitchen in a few minutes, try out and enjoy! - 102.806
Scallops And Red Peppers Over Potato Pancakes
This recipe is a fast and fun dish made with leftovers. No measuring, just intuitive cooking. If you have some mashed potato, half a roasted red pepper and scallops this is exactly what you should be making. This is the kind of recipes that you should come up... - 100.537
Seared Scallops Over Arugula Lentils And Bean Salad
This dish captures what we love most about spring - fresh light and bright flavors. Chef John combines seared fresh scallops with a handful of spicy arugula, butter beans and lentils to make a really light, healthy refreshing salad with a great combination of... - 100.157
Scallops For Valentines Day
V-Day celebrations are incomplete without a romantic dinner for two. Sizzle up some fun on the plate with these V-Day scallops that Chef Todd Mohr so easily whomps up in a matter of minutes. Convenient, easy-to-make and great to eat taste. - 96.9826
Delicious Scallop And Corn Chowder
When looking to appease the gut of a houseful of hungry guests, this recipe might just come to your rescue. Delicious, mildly sweet and very filling, this seafood soup is quite a cinch to make, given you know how to make it. Never mind if you don't know how... - 95.3141
1. In a pan add roughly cut fresh ginger and Dorot ginger cubes and simmer for about 40-50 minutes.
2. Using a knife, dice scallops roughly and keep it in a bowl placed over a bed of ice.
3. Puree the blueberries.
4. Season the scallops with salt... - 95.046
Seared Scallops With Curried Peas
Won't to like to prepare a simple dish with scallops. Join Chef Tony Clark as he cooks sea scallops with curried peas. The video is impressive and shows an interesting dish where the scallops are pan seared to make it crusty brown on one side. These scallops... - 93.3466
Pan-seared Sea Scallops With A Fennel Watercress And Orange Salad
Cooking for the clueless can be intimidating but here is recipe that will make you look like a chef from a fancy restaurant. Zuzy Lynch shows you an elegant salad that is really simple to put together and needs no special skills but will make you look like a... - 92.7159
Spicy Salad With Poached Scallops
An unique method to prepare scallops can be explored in this video. Here the scallops are poached to perfection to make it tender and juicy. The dish served with a home made zesty sauce made with red peppers. The combination of scallops and the hot sauce... - 91.5738
Scallops In Garlic Parsley Sauce
Seafood like scallops are easy to cook and good for quick meal. Check out the video showing how to make quick appetizer using scallops and a few simple seasonings.Good as a wine pairing too! - 91.1158
Sea Scallop Roses
If you're planning a party and looking for some quick appetizers, then this is it. The Chef shows how to make this easy appetizer which can be made in 5 minutes. Sea Scallop Roses will surely be a hit at your next party! - 90.6547
The Trawlers Catch
How about some freshly prepared scallops with salsa on a beach side? Well, it can all happen with chef Nicholas Broughton who serves fresh hot scallops with avocado and tomato salsa. Just a few minutes of cooking and mixing of salsa ingredients can get you a... - 90.3467
Scallops In Shell With Butter Scallop And Wine Sauce
For all those who are fond of scallops here is a great recipe for scallops with a flavorful butter and wine sauce. The chef shares an incredible recipe to make this unique dish with great tips and techniques. This is an outstanding dish that would surely... - 90.2451
Seared Scallops With Orange Supremes And Jalapeno Vinaigrette
Summer is the time for fresh, light and bright foods. Chef John combines seared fresh scallops with orange segments and dresses them with a jalapeno vinaigrette dressing. The combination of the sweet caramelized juicy scallops, fresh citrusy orange, and spicy... - 90.1269
Orange marinated scallops as the chef says can be a great way to treat yourself when you don't have anyone to eat with. It looks good and has the zesty flavor from orange. The chef also gives some good tips about buying good scallops. Watch the video for... - 86.1391
Seasoned Scallop In Raspberry Thyme Sauce
If you like eating scallops then you must not miss this video. The chef here demonstrates how to cook scallops in raspberry and thyme sauce. The dish simply tastes amazing and is not to be missed… - 85.0826
1. Heat the grill.
2. Season scallops with pepper and salt, leave for 30 minutes.
3. Grill the scallops over high heat turning once until browned and just firm for 4 minutes.
4. Serve grilled scallops with tomato... - 83.4446
Flavorful, delightful, and extremely filling, nothing beats the joy of gorging into yummy baked scallops. Chef Todd Mohr tells you to prepare yummy baked scallops to the perfection. All you need to do is to follow the instructions to the T and whom up batches... - 78.9448
Butter Smoked Scallops
Sea Scallops are smoked on the grill with a garlic lemon butter sauce. And it's a quick and easy-to-do seafood recipe for a side-dish or main meal. If you love Scallops, ya gotta check this out. Watch and learn how to make Butter Smoked Scallops from this... - 78.6744
Easy Seared Scallops
Hello seafood lovers. You are in for a surprise today. Check out the lip smacking Scallops. A great recipe of scallops prepared by searing. Chef Jenny has done a great job in prepareing this for you. - 78.4003
Scallops With Lemon And Ginger
1. Make thick slices of scallops.
2. Detach the corals and keeping them whole.
3. Reserve the corals.
4. Heat a wok or deep frying pan until hot.
5. In the heated wok, add butter and 1 tablespoon of oil.
6. Heat until it starts... - 50.9936
Creamy Scallop Soup
This is a very interesting and good recipe of Creamy Scallop Soup.This Soup as an Appetizer never fails to impress the guests. Whenever you try out this Creamy Scallop Soup, don't forget to let me know your experience while preparing and eating it . - 49.8198
Baked Scallop And Fish Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a baking dish, melt butter.
3. On the bottom of the dish place fish and top with garlic.
4. Further, add tomato, onion, mushrooms, nuts, and scallops.
5. Sprinkle some wine on top.
6. Cover the lid... - 49.7014
Pan Seared Scallop Salad
To make the vinaigrette: In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, vinegar, honey, and oil.
Season with the salt and pepper.
To make the salad: In a medium bowl, combine the artichoke hearts, cucumbers, tomatoes, and shallots.
Add half of the... - 49.4972
Scallops Baked In Batter
Does eating good food make you happy, why not try this extremely delicious recipe for Scallops Baked in Batter? Relatively simple, this Scallops Baked in Batter doesn't take much of your time, but leaves you with utmost satisfaction of having made something... - 49.4364
Cream Of Scallop Soup
Cream of Scallop Soup is one luxurious and easy to make soup. The true blend of scallops, white wine, fennel, shallots, chicken bouillon, egg yolk and sour cream with dash of pepper and salt gives the Cream of scallop soup a mouth filing taste. - 48.1941
Scallop Salad With Pineapple Relish
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the pineapple, onions, chili peppers, coriander, parsley, and vinegar.
2. Chill for several hours.
3. In a saucepan, poach the scallops in boiling water for about 45 seconds, or until opaque.
4. Drain and rinse... - 47.4184
Bay Scallops With Vegetables
1. In a large saucepan add the first 3 ingredients. Mix well and boil them.
2. Add scallops. Reduce the heat and simmer 2 minutes while stirring in between till the scallops are well cooked.
3. Remove excess water from the scallops. Reserve at least... - 47.3709
Scallops And Mushrooms En Brochette
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Rinse and drain the scallops thoroughly.
3) In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients, except mushrooms together.
4) In a flat baking dish, place the scallops and coat thoroughly with the oil mixture.
5) Allow... - 47.1604
Shrimp 'n Scallop Bisque
This Shrimp 'N Scallop Bisque is an easy-to-prepare appetizer recipe. An amazingly delicious Shrimp 'N Scallop Bisque is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 47.1141
Seared Sea Scallops With Cranberries And Hickory Nuts
1. In a small bowl, whisk 1 teaspoon of the olive oil along with the vinegar, then add the shallot and whisk again thoroughly, also season the vinaigrette to taste with salt and pepper
2. In a bowl, put the greens together, then spoon the vinaigrette... - 46.9263
Coquille St Jacques
1) In a baking dish, place the scallops and pour wine over.
2) Heat on high power for 5 to 6 minutes, or until the scallops turn tender. Stir occassionally, if required.
3) Take the dish out, drain the liquid and reserve 1/4 cup. Let the scallops... - 46.6086
Seared Scallop Salad
1. Clean the scallops removing the thin black vein from around the white meat and coral. Rinse thoroughly and dry on absorbent kitchen paper.
2. Cut into 2-3 thick slices, depending on the scallop size.
3. Heat a griddle pan or heavy- based frying pan, then... - 46.3558
Scallops In Herbs
1. In a small heatproof bowl, put the saffron threads.
2. Pour boiling water over saffron threads, stir and let it soak.
3. Cut scallops horizontally into half, detach the shells and reserve the corals.
4. Heat a wok until hot.
5. In the... - 46.2968
Coquilles St Jacques
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5.
2. In a saucepan, place the scallops with the wine, water and lemon juice; poach gently for about 10 minutes.
3. Remove from the heat and leave to cool; strain the scallops and slice... - 46.1536
Scallops In Shells
1) Remove scallops from their shells, cut off the beard and discard the black parts of the scallops.
2) Rinse the shells thoroughly and wipe them dry.
3) In a pan, simmer the scallops in the milk for 15 minutes.
4) Drain thoroughly, then... - 45.8672
Hot Scallop Salad With Blood Oranges
1) Spin or pat dry lettuce. Tear them into small pieces.
2) Take a small bowl arrange the lettuce into it.
3) Take a sautÃ© pan and heat oil on medium heat.
4) Now add shallots and cook until soft.
5) Then, add scallops and stir... - 45.8055
Barbecued Scallops With Hazelnut Butter
1. To make the hazel nut butter, in a mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for the hazelnut butter.
2. Using spatula, mix the ingredients well.
3. Season the butter to your taste and set aside.
4. To make the dressing, in a glass bowl, use a wire... - 45.7614
Shrimp'n Scallop Bisque
In large glass mixing bowl, cook butter on ROAST (7) for 1 1/4 minutes or until melted.
Add flour, light cream and 1/2 cup wine.
Cook on MEDIUM (5) for 10 minutes or until thickened.
In small mixing bowl, cook remaining 1 tablespoon butter on ROAST... - 45.6866
Pineapple Scallop Kabobs
These scallop kabobs are prepared with fresh scallops. Paired with pineapple bits, mushrooms, bacon and green peppers, these peppy scallop kebobs are marinated with lemon juice and soy sauce mix along with parsley for a tingly flavor and taste. - 45.6432
Coquilles St. Jacques
1) In a saucepan, simmer scallops with milk for about 10 minutes, until quite soft. Cook them slowly.
2) When the scallops are cooked, take them out and put in the centre of their shells.
3) Make a border around them with mashed potatoes.
4) In a pan,... - 45.467
1) In a pot of boiling water, drop the scallops and blanch them for about a minute.
2) Drain the scallops and transfer into a large bowl.
3) Add in parsley and lemon juice. Mix well.
4) In a blender, pulse tomatoes, tomato juice,... - 45.4314
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a medium saucepan, combine the water, wine, salt and onion together and cook over low flame for about 5 minutes.
3) Rinse the scallops properly and drain them.
4) Stir the mushrooms... - 45.4181
Scallops In The Shell
1) Slice the scallops into rounds, cutting only the white part
2) Keep aside the corals
3) Into a large pot, poach the white slices gently in wine till soft and tender which should take 10 minutes
4) Into a saucepan, melt the butter and add the onion... - 45.3992
Scallops Seahorse Style
1. Preheat oven to 240C/fan 220C/gas 9.
2. Take a food processor, pass parsley, garlic, butter and anchovy fillets through it along with a drizzle of Tabasco to form a smooth blitz.
3. In each of the shells, keep a scallop. Retain the... - 45.1082
Chip And Cheese Scallops
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°.
2) Rinse the scallops.
3) Take a pan of boiling water and add the scallops to it.
4) Cover the pan, reduce heat and simmer it for a couple of minutes.
5) Drain it while preserving a cup of the... - 45.0159
Creme De Coquilles St Jacques
1) Cut the scallops.
2) Peel and finely chop onions.
3) In a saucepan, put the scallops with parsley sprigs and sliced lemon.
4) Drizzle wine and let it simmer then cover the pan cook on low heat until scallops are tender.
5) Remove the... - 44.9692
Monkfish And Scallop Kabobs
Remove coral part of scallops and set aside; cut white part in half.
Cut monkfish in bite-size pieces.
Toss monkfish and scallops in flour to coat.
Spear 1 piece of scallop and 2 pieces of monkfish on each bamboo skewer and set aside until needed.
They will... - 44.9374
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cook onion and broccoli separately until just tender and save liquid from broccoli.
3. In a pan melt butter, stir in flour, add milk and 2/3 cup grated cheese and cook.
4. Then add the 1/2 cup... - 44.7464
Scallop And Vegetable Chowder
1. In medium saucepan, add green onions, green pepper and celery in margarine and cook until tender, yet crisp.
2. Add seasoning, paprika, thyme and tomato and stir.
3. Cook on medium heat for 3 minutes, stir in between.
4. Add milk; cook until fully... - 44.7241
1) Rinse the scallops and pat dry.
2) Peel the onions and cut the peppers into 1 1/4 -inch pieces.
3) Remove the stems from the mushrooms.
4) Cook the onions in boiling salted water for about 8 minutes.
5) Add in the pepper pieces and cook for 2... - 44.585
Hot Scallop Chowder
1. Thaw scallops.
2. Rinse scallops and coarsely chop.
3. In a large pot of boiling water, place scallops and return to boil.
4. Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 1 minute; drain.
5. In a blender, mix together soups and milk; blend... - 44.5381
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Grease a 6- x 8-inch baking dish.
Melt the butter in a skillet.
Add the shallot and mush rooms and cook until softened, 3 minutes.
Add the flour and hot pepper sauce.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cook, stirring constantly, 1... - 44.3836
Marinated Scallop And Vegetable Salad
1. In a shallow dish spread scallops, cover with waxed paper and microwave at High for 5 minutes or until opaque, stirring once.
2. Let it stand for 5 minutes; drain and set aside.
3. Cut zucchini and carrot into julienne strips, place zucchini in the... - 44.3802
Heat the oil in a large pan and gently fry the carrot and leek for several minutes.
Cut the white fish into cubes, add to the pan and stir and fry for another few minutes.
Sprinkle in the cornflour and stir until fat is absorbed.
Add the wine, water, tomato... - 44.3287
Rinse scallops in cold water; drain.
Saute bacon and potatoes in butter in saucepan until bacon is partially cooked.
Add milk and fish stock; mix weli.
Cook just to the boiling point, stirring occasionally; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
Stir... - 44.152
Scallop Cream Soup
1) Into a frying pan, sautÃ© the onions till pink
2) Next add in the potatoes and fry well
3) Add salt and pepper to season
4) On a low flame cook the potatoes with the lid on for 10 - 15minutes
5) Pour in the fish stock and continue to cook for 15... - 44.0288
1) Preheat a broiler.
2) Combine together the scallops, wine, shallot or onion and bay leaf in a 1-quart microwavable shallow casserole.
3) Cover the casserole with a vented plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes, till... - 44.0204
In a medium bowl, mix the bread crumbs, herbs, and garlic salt together.
Dredge the squid, scallops, shrimp, mushrooms, eggplant, and zucchini in turn in the flour, then dip them in the egg mixture.
Shake off the excess.
Dip the shellfish and... - 44.005
Bay Scallop Salad
1. Mix the broth, vinegar, parsley, garlic, tarragon and sugar in a bowl to make the dressing, cover and refrigerate for at least one hour before using so that the flavours are infused properly.
2. In a microwave-safe 9-inch pie plate... - 43.8446
Marinated Scallop Kabobs
1) Using paper towels, pat dry the scallop.
2) In a bowl, mix the scallop with all the remaining ingredients, except limes.
3) Put the lid on and refrigerate until needed.
4) Thread the limes and scallops, alternating, on 4 long skewers,
5) Grill the... - 43.7947
Shrimp And Scallop Kabobs
Combine first 6 ingredients in a dish.
Add scallops, shrimp, and artichoke hearts to wine mixture; toss.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes.
Remove scallops, shrimp, and artichokes from marinade, reserving marinade; place marinade in a... - 43.7857
Bay Scallops With Saffron
1) In skillet heat the orange juice, saffron and garlic to a simmer.
2) Add the scallops and scallions.
3) Cook for 3 minutes, until the scallops are opaque.
4) Remove the mixture to a large bowl.
5) Add the chicory and mayonnaise.
6) Toss... - 43.739
1) Cut the scallops into bite-size pieces, if they are large.
2) Sift the flour, salt and pepper together, spread it on a flat plate.
3) In a bowl, place the scallops and pour over them and let it stand for 2 minutes.
4) Drain the... - 43.6082
Coquilles St Jacques
1) In a pan, boil the scallops in the wine, drain and reserve the cooking liquid.
2) In a heavy pan, saute the shallots in the 3 tablespoons melted butter, until they are soft.
3) Stir in the sliced mushrooms and saute for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the... - 43.509
Hearty Clam And Scallop Minestrone
1) Take a large saucepan and pour margarine in it. Add celery and onion and cook until tender.
2) Add water, clam juice and the reserved clam liquid along with bouillon and basil. Bring to a boil and then simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
3) Add the... - 43.4864
Coquilles St Jacques
Saute scallops in 1 Tbsp oil in a saute pan over high heat until browned, 2-3 minutes per side.
Work in batches, using additional oil if needed.
Transfer three scallops each into six 6-ounce shallow broiler-proof ramekins; set aside.
In the same pan used to... - 43.4311
Warm Scallop Salad
1) Place a 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat and sauté the shallots or scallion in the oil till they are soft. This takes about 2 minutes.
2) Add the pepper and lime juice.
3) Take the pan off the heat and add the mint and tomatoes. Stir well.
4)... - 43.3364
Broccoli Soup With Cumin And Scallops
1) In a 4 litre (7 pint) casserole add half of the butter.
2) Mix broccoli, leeks, potato, garlic, thyme and some pepper.
3) Cover casserole with a lid or plastic film. Microwave the vegetables on high for 5 minutes.
4) Sprinkle salt and stir in stock,... - 43.3027
Seared Scallops On Avocado, Beetroot And Orange Salad
Whisk together the juice and zest of the orange and lime, walnut oil, the olive oil and shallot and season with black pepper to taste.
Add the beetroot and leave for a couple of hours until the dressing has taken on a beautiful shade of red.
Arrange half the... - 43.169
Scallop Medley Oregano
1) Under cold, running water wash the scallops. Pat them dry.
2) Into a large skillet sprayed with cooking spray, add in olive oil. Heat the oil over medium flame.
3) Add in the scallops and saute them for about 3 minutes.
4) Take the scallops out of... - 43.0991
Brother Girard's Skewered Scallops
1)Wash, clean and drain the scallops.
2)In a bowl, mix honey, mustard, lemon juice, curry powder, salt and pepper.
3) Put in the scallops and stir. Let the scallops be covered completely in the marinade.
4)Cover the bowl and leave it inside the... - 42.9184
Salmon And Scallop Kabobs
Thaw salmon and scallops, if frozen.
Cut salmon into 1-inch cubes.
For marinade, combine pineapple juice, lemon juice, tarragon, mustard, and salt.
Place salmon and scallops in plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Add marinade; seal bag.
Turn fish and... - 42.8954
Grilled Scallop Teri Yaki Salad
Preheat grill to high.
Whisk teriyaki sauce, lime juice, ginger, and garlic together in a bowl.
Reserve half the mixture for the salad; pour the rest over scallops in a resealable plastic bag.
Marinate 20 minutes, chilled.
Blanch broccoli and peas in boiling... - 42.8276
Prawn And Scallop Salad
Combine oil, lemon juice, parsley and basil in a screwtop jar.
Close lid tightly and shake dressing until well mixed.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil.
Add the prawns and cover the pan.
When the water... - 42.8175
Sea Scallop Soup
Partially freeze scallops.
Cut scallops into fine julienne pieces; set aside.
Keeping carrot and green onion separate, cut into fine julienne shreds similar to thin noodles; set aside.
In a medium saucepan, bring broth, gingerroot and sherry or port to a... - 42.81
Chili Sea Scallop Kabobs
To prepare sauce, heat oil in a pan.
Saute onion with ginger, garlic, and hot-pepper flakes for 2 minutes, stirring often.
Add remaining sauce ingredients.
Simmer 1 minute to combine ingredients.
Thread scallops and snow peas alternately onto skewers.
Brush... - 42.7842
Flaky Scallop Appetizers
Place scallops in a skillet, and add water to cover.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain and finely chop scallops.
Place spinach on paper towels, and squeeze until barely moist.
Saute garlic in 2 tablespoons... - 42.5638
Sauteed Scallops With Lemon Butter
1 Dip the scallops in the crumbs and coat well.
2 In a skillet, melt half the butter.
3 Season with salt and pepper.
4 Add in the scallops and saute gently for 8 minutes until golden brown.
5 Turn carefully for even browning.
6 In a hot... - 42.5382
Scallop And Feijoa Salad
1) Take a salad bowl, and arrange mustard greens in it.
2) Now, arrange feijoa on top of the mustard greens.
3) Take a saucepan and mix wine and garlic. Bring this mixture to a boil on high heat.
4) Now, add scallops to the mixture and simmer them on... - 42.5018
1)Wash and clean the scallops. Pat them dry.
2)On a cutting board, cut peppers into 1 ¼ inch pieces. Peel the onions.
3)Clean the mushrooms and remove the stems.
4)In a saucepan, heat water with salt. Cook the onions in it for abot 8... - 42.4961
Scallops With Garlic And Parsley
1)Wash scallops and drain thoroughly later cutting in half, if required.
2)Place flour seasoned with salt and pepper in bowl.
3)Add scallops and coat with flour either by hands or spoon.
4)Use large skillet, heat oil and butter so that scallops are not... - 42.4313
Scallop Kabob Appetizers
Remove frozen scallops from package (35 to 40).
To thaw, place in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Micro-cook, covered, 1 1/2 minutes, stirring twice.
Rinse scallops; drain.
Combine next 6 ingredients; add scallops.
Let stand 1 hour at room temperature; stir... - 42.4239
Shrimp, Scallop And Escargot Buddies
On bamboo skewers place 2 each, shrimp, scallops and snails alternating them.
Place on a broiling pan.
Heat the butter in a sauce pan, add the remaining ingredients.
Cook until mixture has reduced to half.
Brush the skewers with the butter.
Broil for 2-3... - 42.3329
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Rinse fresh scallops well in cold water, or thaw frozen scallops.
3) Place the scallops in a baking pan.
4) In a saucepan, combine honey, mustard, curry powder and lemon juice.
5) Brush scallops with the... - 42.3242
Scallop Appetizer Recipes By Category
Scallop Appetizer Course: