- » Scallop
Scallop is a delicious variety of seafood having sweet and delicate flavor. Scallops can either be broiled, kabobed, stir- fried, baked, or microwaved, but it should not be overcooked. Many dishes are prepared by ... More »
Smoked Bacon Scallops With Apple Salsa
Fall is the time to enjoy delicious recipes using fresh apples and spinach. Chef Maxwell has a classic recipe to show, smoked bacon scallops with spinach and apple salsa. Take a look at this impressive video and make your holidays special with this excellent... - 146.343
Seared Scallops Over Arugula Lentils And Bean Salad
This dish captures what we love most about spring - fresh light and bright flavors. Chef John combines seared fresh scallops with a handful of spicy arugula, butter beans and lentils to make a really light, healthy refreshing salad with a great combination of... - 139.338
Seared Scallops With Shaved Asparagus And Pea Puree
1. Trim the ends and shave the asparagus using a peeler, set aside.
2. Roughly chop the shallots and crush the 4 garlic cloves.
3. Season the scallops with salt and pepper, set aside.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, add shaved asparagus, a few... - 138.777
Creole Polenta With Seared Scallops
Make your scallops more interesting by simply searing and serving over a creole style polenta. Look at this amazing video is definitely impressive and offers you a great idea for a wonderful meal. Watch the video and try out this recipe for healthy meal for... - 138.093
Scallops With Tangy Cointreau Sauce
How nice will it be to prepare a gourmet dish like scallops with tangy cointreau sauce in your home kitchen? Well, don't worry, it doesn't take much to do it. View this video to see how simple it is to prepare this delightfully divine dish. - 137.117
Have a look at this unique scallop recipe with plenty of herbs, palm heart and jicama vinaigrette. Watch this video to make a great flavorful dish for your family and friends coming holidays and celebrate the flavors of this extraordinary recipe. This recipe... - 132.373
Bacon Wrapped Scallops
This has to be the best bacon wrapped scallops that you have ever tried, not only because it is so delicious but also because it’s a complete meal. So treat yourself and your partner with this excellent recipe today which costs nothing compared to its taste. - 131.989
Scallops With Spicy Raspberry Ginger Sauce - Part 1
Preparing scallops can be a daunting task. They may look completely harmless but so many things can go wrong when you cook them. Dr Gong share some tips and shows you how to make succulent and perfectly cooked scallops. He prepares a delicious spicy sweet... - 120.047
Seared Scallops With Curried Peas
Won't to like to prepare a simple dish with scallops. Join Chef Tony Clark as he cooks sea scallops with curried peas. The video is impressive and shows an interesting dish where the scallops are pan seared to make it crusty brown on one side. These scallops... - 116.668
Scallops In Shell With Butter Scallop And Wine Sauce
For all those who are fond of scallops here is a great recipe for scallops with a flavorful butter and wine sauce. The chef shares an incredible recipe to make this unique dish with great tips and techniques. This is an outstanding dish that would surely... - 115.859
Scallops Cooked The Right Way
Seared scallops over some rice and roasted veggies sounds nice for that dinner? Watch this video to get these scallops seared to a delight! - 115.428
Pan Scalloped Cheddar Potatoes
You love potatoes and you love cheddar cheese - here is an excellent combination of both which can be cooked easily within 20 minutes time. Serve this as a side dish or a snack, this is just great. Go through the video to learn about the detail steps. - 114.915
Butter Smoked Scallops
Sea Scallops are smoked on the grill with a garlic lemon butter sauce. And it's a quick and easy-to-do seafood recipe for a side-dish or main meal. If you love Scallops, ya gotta check this out. Watch and learn how to make Butter Smoked Scallops from this... - 113.907
Scallops With Flavorful Cream Cheese
Great scallops. This video is truly amazing in preparing scallops with a rich sauce. The flavor of this dish is heavenly. These are delicious sauteed scallops with a cream cheese sauce and crispy bacon. Serve it on a warm bed of rice...its gorgeous. - 113.104
Blackened Sea Scallops
1. Remove the side hard muscle pieces of scallops.
2. Place scallops on a tray, and sprinkle seasoning on both sides.
3. Place a stainless steel pan over medium high heat for one minute, so that the scallops do not stick to the pan.... - 111.794
Poached Scallops And Red Pepper Sauce
If I can, then I would have these Poached Scallops In Organic Red Pepper Sauce everyday. It is organic, healthy and not to mention tasty. Nina demonstrates how to make this dish in easy steps in this video. There is only one thing left for you to do now;... - 111.091
I always thought ceviche is only a restaurant dish until I happened to watch this scallop ceviche recipe by award winning Chef Patrico. In this video he shows how easy it is to make ceviche and how you can surprise your pop in guests within minutes with this... - 111.058
Pan Seared Scallops
A dish of a lifetime are these pan seared scallops, have them with some pasta and some alfredo sauce and your day is made. Watch Ken sear these beautiful scallops in this video! - 110.951
Scallops With Vegetables
If seafood is a regular feature of your diet and you want to try it with vegetables, this one is just right for you. Check out Stacey cooking bay scallops with a few seasonings and natural flavors. Great in either broth or dry style, easy to make and... - 110.386
Corn Crusted Scallops With Sauce
Here is a quick side dish for the women who often are confused about good and quick dishes to be made for a happy dinner. The chef shows how easy, quick and simple it is to make scallops crusted with corn and crumb mixture. - 107.851
Scallops With Lemon Butter Sauce
Cooking scallops to perfection needs a little bit of experience and here is a recipe for scallops with lemon butter sauce that will get you going for those perfectly cooked scallops. Try this recipe as it is mush easier than most and will make you confident... - 107.839
Caramelized Scallops With Spinach
What better can a meal get to have caramalized scallops with a green side if seafood is your passion! Watch Chef Stacey as she cooks dry sea scallops to caramelize them and then combines with wilted spinach. A delectably lean and green seafood fare! - 107.569
Sea Scallop Roses
If you're planning a party and looking for some quick appetizers, then this is it. The Chef shows how to make this easy appetizer which can be made in 5 minutes. Sea Scallop Roses will surely be a hit at your next party! - 102.463
Pan Roasted Scallops With Wild Mushrooms And Bacon Braised Cabbage
1. In a large saute pan, render the bacon fat and halfway through the bacon being cooked add in the chopped onion and cabbage to caramelize.
2. Once done, de-glaze with some white wine and adjust seasonings.
2. In the meantime, season the scallops... - 101.26
Scallops For Valentines Day
V-Day celebrations are incomplete without a romantic dinner for two. Sizzle up some fun on the plate with these V-Day scallops that Chef Todd Mohr so easily whomps up in a matter of minutes. Convenient, easy-to-make and great to eat taste. - 100.882
Tandoori Style Scallops
Looking for a recipe to cook scallops in a spicy way, here is a recipe just right for you. Check out Chef Aarsi showing how to cook scallops in tandoori style with tandoori masala and simple common seasonings. Makes a good wine pairing. - 100.806
Did you know it is advised to dab scallops dry before and after cooking them? Get to know more such tips on how to sear scallops perfectly by watching this video where the chef beautifully shows you a complete dish using scallops. - 100.768
Seasoned Scallop In Raspberry Thyme Sauce
If you like eating scallops then you must not miss this video. The chef here demonstrates how to cook scallops in raspberry and thyme sauce. The dish simply tastes amazing and is not to be missed… - 100.21
Scallops With Spicy Raspberry Ginger Sauce - Part 2
Who said that healthy food doesn't look pretty and taste delicious? This beautiful scallop dish is not only very easy and healthy but tastes divine. It is such a great way to use scallops. Cooking scallops can be quite a tricky task. Dr. Gong shared some... - 91.7133
1. Heat the grill.
2. Season scallops with pepper and salt, leave for 30 minutes.
3. Grill the scallops over high heat turning once until browned and just firm for 4 minutes.
4. Serve grilled scallops with tomato... - 85.0514
Seared Ahi Tuna And Grilled Scallops
Take a break from your regular cooking and stir things up a little. Watch this recipe video for Seared Ahi Tuna and Grilled Scallops and try it out. These fancy looking dishes are not that difficult to prepare as you will see and you can always present it in... - 83.9568
Flavorful, delightful, and extremely filling, nothing beats the joy of gorging into yummy baked scallops. Chef Todd Mohr tells you to prepare yummy baked scallops to the perfection. All you need to do is to follow the instructions to the T and whom up batches... - 82.221
Easy Seared Scallops
Hello seafood lovers. You are in for a surprise today. Check out the lip smacking Scallops. A great recipe of scallops prepared by searing. Chef Jenny has done a great job in prepareing this for you. - 79.9568
While Heaven Wept - Holy Diving Scallops
Cut asparagus into bite size pieces, discarding the woody stem portion then set aside.
Prepare the angel hair pasta according to the directions on the package. Once done drain and place back into pot. Add 1 tbs. of olive oil and 3 tbs. of crushed garlic; set... - 77.1385
Orange marinated scallops as the chef says can be a great way to treat yourself when you don't have anyone to eat with. It looks good and has the zesty flavor from orange. The chef also gives some good tips about buying good scallops. Watch the video for... - 75.5928
Sea Food Scallop
It doesn't take much time to prepare this Sea Food Scallop - an impressively delicious pick for any occasion. Yes, this recipe for Sea Food Scallop has something more to the ordinary and will leave you with full satisfaction. - 49.0314
1. Preheat oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
2. In a large pot of boiling water, cook scallops for 1 minute.
3. Cut larger scallops into half.
4. In a skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of butter and sautÃ© celery, onion, and garlic until tender; do... - 47.2527
Bay Scallops With Vegetables
1. In a large saucepan add the first 3 ingredients. Mix well and boil them.
2. Add scallops. Reduce the heat and simmer 2 minutes while stirring in between till the scallops are well cooked.
3. Remove excess water from the scallops. Reserve at least... - 47.2252
Scallops With Asparagus En Papillote
1) Preheat oven to 425° F.
2) Cut parchment paper into six 13x12-inch pieces.
3) Take a steamer basket and place it over boiling water. Place red pepper and asparagus inside the basket and reduce heat. Cover and steam for about 4-5... - 47.1342
Scallops In Herbs
1. In a small heatproof bowl, put the saffron threads.
2. Pour boiling water over saffron threads, stir and let it soak.
3. Cut scallops horizontally into half, detach the shells and reserve the corals.
4. Heat a wok until hot.
5. In the... - 46.6165
Appease your growling stomach with this impressively delicious recipe for Scallops Delmonico. Believe, this Scallops Delmonico doesn't take much of your time, but is appetizingly inviting to indulge your taste-buds! - 46.4768
Scallops With Bacon And White Wine
1. Slice the scallops thinly
2. Prepare two or three slices from each scallop
3. Season them with pepper
4. Dust lightly with flour
5. Melt the butter in a pan
6. Add the shallots
7. Fry the shallots for a little time
8. Add the bacon... - 46.3159
Corn And Olive Scallop
I love this Corn and olive Scallop recipe for it brings really positive comments every single time I cook it. A family favorite that is feasted upon every weekend, this Corn and olive Scallop recipe should not be missed! - 46.3145
Scallops With Saffron Sauce, On Mache
1. Chill the serving plates
2. Prepare a salad of the mache leaves by mixing them with olive oil, salt and pepper
3. Place the salad on the serving plates and chill till required
4. In a small pan, tip in the white wine and saffron with one... - 46.2435
Breaded Veal Scallops
1) On a tray, line the veal scallops. Using a pastry brush, apply the egg-and-milk mixture on one side of each veal scallop and sprinkle with a light dusting of the flour.
2) Keep each strip of cheese in a slice of ham and wrap it. Keep it lengthwise... - 46.0918
1) Take a saucepan and add the scallops and wine to it.
2) Add boiling water until it just covers the scallops and simmer it for 3 minutes.
3) Drain the liquid retaining it for future use.
4) Cut the scallops into bite sized, even pieces.
5) Chop the... - 45.8953
Sea Shell Scallops
Thaw scallops, if frozen, and spinach.
Cut any large scallops in half.
Rinse scallops; pat dry with paper towels.
Drain spinach well; divide evenly among 4 coquille shells.
Arrange scallops in a single layer on spinach.
Broil about 4 inches from the heat for... - 45.6236
Scallops St Jacques With White Wine
The scallops st jacques is a preparation scallops prepared with white wine and milk. Cooked in the microwave, the scallops st. jacques is flavored with lemon juice, parsley and mustard along with butter to dot it. the scallops st jacques can be served as a... - 45.5525
Steamed Scallops With Black Bean Sauce
1. To prepare the scallops scrub them under running cold water, then open them and discard the flat half of each shell.
2. Prise off the flesh but leave it in the shell.
3. On a large heatproof dish in a hot steamer place the scallops in... - 45.5369
To prepare the salad dressing, combine the garlic, ginger, miso paste, peppercorns, and vinegar in the bowl of a food processor.
Process briefly to blend.
With the blades in motion, slowly pour in the oil.
Add the soy sauce and set aside.
Pour enough oil into... - 45.3129
Scallops With Red Lentil Pilaf
Scallops With Red Lentil Pilaf is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Scallops... - 45.2791
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. In a saucepan, mix water, wine, herb bouquet and salt and bring to boil.
3. Mix scallops and simmer, covering, for about 10 minutes or till scallops turn soft.
4. Take off the herb bouquet and keep the... - 45.2749
Scallops In Shells
1) Remove scallops from their shells, cut off the beard and discard the black parts of the scallops.
2) Rinse the shells thoroughly and wipe them dry.
3) In a pan, simmer the scallops in the milk for 15 minutes.
4) Drain thoroughly, then... - 45.2355
1) Preheat a broiler.
2) Combine together the scallops, wine, shallot or onion and bay leaf in a 1-quart microwavable shallow casserole.
3) Cover the casserole with a vented plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes, till... - 45.1917
Vegetable Scallop Casserole
Cut large scallops in half.
Sprinkle sparingly with salt and set aside.
In large skillet over medium-high heat, melt half the butter; cook mushrooms, celery, onions and green pepper until tender, about 5 minutes.
In large saucepan, melt remaining... - 45.1358
Piquant Veal Scallops
1 In a bowl, combine bread crumbs, garlic, mustard, salt and parsley.
2 Dip the scallops in the wine reserving the remaining wine.
3 Roll in to the crumb mixture.
4 In a skillet, heat the oil and saute the scallops until browned... - 45.0339
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a medium saucepan, combine the water, wine, salt and onion together and cook over low flame for about 5 minutes.
3) Rinse the scallops properly and drain them.
4) Stir the mushrooms... - 44.9852
Turkey Scallops Cordon Blue
1) Buy ready made turkey scallops. Alternately, you can also prepare cutting out from turkey breast. From each side you should be able to make 5 slices.
2) Cut slantwise behind the wishbone before slicing the breast to get another scallop.
3)... - 44.913
1 Wash the scallops throughly and drain.
2 In a skillet, melt 1/3 cup butter.
3 Add green peppers and leeks and saute until leeks are golden.
4 Mix in scallops and sherry, simmer for 10 minutes.
5 In a saucepan, melt 1/4 cup... - 44.8728
1) Rinse the scallops and pat dry.
2) Peel the onions and cut the peppers into 1 1/4 -inch pieces.
3) Remove the stems from the mushrooms.
4) Cook the onions in boiling salted water for about 8 minutes.
5) Add in the pepper pieces and cook for 2... - 44.8657
1) Rinse the scallops in cold water.
2) Using paper towels, pat dry the scallops.
3) Spread scallops on dish.
4) Dredge flour over the scallops and roll in flour until all sides are coated.
5) Sprinkle salt, pepper, and nutmeg over the scallops.
6)... - 44.819
Cut scallops into quarters.
Wash mushrooms in cold water and drain.
Cut into thin slices and place on a glass plate.
Mix 2 tablespoons butter and lemon juice with sliced mushrooms.
Cook 1 minute, stir and cook again to evaporate moisture.
Put white wine,... - 44.7922
1) In a non-stick pan, heat 1 ounce of butter and sauté shallots and scallops until brown.
2) Using a slotted spoon, remove the scallop mixture.
3) Stream in the white wine and deglaze the pan.
4) Stir in the capers and lemon juice.
5) Mix in the 1/2... - 44.7832
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a skillet, melt butter. Add in the onions and mushrooms. Saute till lightly brown in color.
3) Stir in the scallops and cook for a few minutes.
4) Transfer the mixture into a 10X6X2" shallow baking... - 44.7519
Microwave Shrimp' N Scallop Bisque
1. In a microwave oven, place a large glass mixing bowl, add butter and cook on a setting of ROAST (7) for about 1 ¼ minutes until the butter softens.
2. Add light cream, flour and ½ cup of wine and continue cooking on a setting of MEDIUM (5) for... - 44.5806
Stir Fried Scallops With Vegetables
1. To prepare the scallop cut each into 3-4 slices.
2. In a bowl, mix with the egg white and cornflour paste.
3. In a preheated wok heat the oil, blanch the prawns for about 1 minute, then remove with a strainer and drain.
4. Pour off... - 44.5236
Scallops And Herbs
Spread bread crumbs on baking sheet; bake in 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for 3 to 5 minutes or until toasted and golden.
In large bowl, combine parsley, basil, chives, 2 tbsp (25 mL) of the oil, black pepper and hot pepper flakes; stir in bread crumbs.
Add... - 44.5043
Deep Fried Scallops
Deep Fried Scallops is a yummy seafood preparation that will definitely be a winner at your parties. I served the Deep Fried Scallops last week at my friends farewell party and everyone loved it. Try this Deep Fried Scallops recipe, trust me, its simply... - 44.5028
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Under running cold water, rinse the fresh scallops or partly thaw the frozen ones. Chop into small pieces.
3) In a medium-sized saucepan, combine together the lemon, spice and water and... - 44.4592
Shrimp And Scallop Casserole
Wash and de-vein shrimp.
Place in a casserole together with chopped onion and liquid from scallops.
Cook 2 minutes.
Shell the shrimps.
Strain the liquid and mix with the milk.
Mix flour and 2 tablespoons butter well.
Dissolve the dough in the milk, and cook 2... - 44.4321
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Cut the scallops into halves.
3) Cut the tops from the sandwich rolls and scoop out the center.
4) Heat the breads in the oven for 5 minutes,
5) In skillet, heat 2 tablespoon of butter and sautÃ©... - 44.2972
Scallops In The Shell
1) Slice the scallops into rounds, cutting only the white part
2) Keep aside the corals
3) Into a large pot, poach the white slices gently in wine till soft and tender which should take 10 minutes
4) Into a saucepan, melt the butter and add the onion... - 44.2423
Scallops & Tomato Au Gratin
Melt butter in oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add scallops, a portion at a time do not crowd pan.
Cook, stirring, until scallops are just opaque in center; cut to test 3 to 5 minutes.
As scallops are cooked, remove from pan with a slotted... - 44.2258
Steamed Scallops In Wine
1) Take a casserole and add the chopped onion, sliced mushrooms and butter.
2) Mix well and cook for 3 minutes by removing the lid.
3) Add the quartered scallops, white wine, cornstarch, bay leaf, lemon juice, salt and pepper to it.
4) Mix well and... - 44.2214
1) Squeeze lemon to extract juice measuring 3 tablespoons.
2) Cut jalapeno into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
3) Slice onion thinly.
4) Halve, core, and deseed green pepper and cut into 1/2-inch julienne.
5) In a large skillet mix lime... - 44.0822
Marinated Scallops And Shrimp
1) Take a medium saucepan and mix together scallops, shrimp, onion, bay leaf, 1 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp pepper in it.
2) Cover it with water and then allow the mixture to come to a boil.
3) Take it off from heat and keep aside, covered for 5 minutes.
4)... - 44.0822
Sesame Skewered Scallops
Thaw scallops, if frozen.
Place in a plastic bag.
For marinade, combine sherry, cooking oil, sesame seed, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Pour marinade over scallops.
Marinate in the refrigerator for several hours, turning bag occasionally.
Drain,... - 44.0653
Scallops Saint Jacques
€¢ When using big scallops, cut them in half to make two round slices. Leave the small ones whole.
€¢ Place the butter in an 8 x 8-inch (20 x 20 cm) glass or microwave-safe plastic dish and melt 2 minutes at HIGH.
€¢ Roll the scallops in absorbent... - 44.0393
Three Color Balls With Scallops
Three Color Balls With Scallops is a delicious and colorful dish that is perfect for your parties. A seafood lover myself, this is one of my favorite Scallop preparations. Try this wonderful Three Color Balls With Scallops recipe! - 43.9778
this stir fry scallops recipe is oriental in taste and cooking. Prepaed with a marinade of rice wine , saesame sauce and olive oil, the scallops are cooked with a sauce mix of honey, soy sauce and orange essence. Fried along with green onions, carrots, ginger... - 43.9043
In a 1-1/2-quart dish combine scallops, celery and pepper squares.
Micro wave, covered, on 100 percent power or HIGH for 4-5 minutes, or until scallops are nearly done, stirring once.
Drain and set aside.
In the same dish combine cornstarch, salt, basil and... - 43.8938
1. Slice mushrooms thinly.
2. Preheat the oven to 400-425°F.
3. In a large stock pot, add scallops to wine and boil until tender.
4. Drain, reserving the broth and cut scallops into quarters.
5. In a saucepan, melt the butter over a... - 43.8746
1)Wash and clean the scallops. Pat them dry.
2)On a cutting board, cut peppers into 1 ¼ inch pieces. Peel the onions.
3)Clean the mushrooms and remove the stems.
4)In a saucepan, heat water with salt. Cook the onions in it for abot 8... - 43.8439
Scallops Proven Cale
Combine the seasonings in a mixing bowl.
Heat the butter in a sauce pan.
Add the garlic, onion, and peppers and saute until tender.
Add the tomatoes and continue to cook for 20 minutes over low heat.
Stir in half the season blend and demi-glace; continue to... - 43.7134
Sauteed Scallops And Spring Vegetables
In a 10-inch covered saute pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium heat.
Add the leeks, garlic, and ginger and cook, stirring frequently, until the leeks are tender, about 7 minutes.
Add the red pepper and sugar snap peas and cook until the vegetables... - 43.6978
1) Cut the fish into pieces.
2) In a saucepan, cook fish with the milk and can of undiluted condensed soup.
3) Season the fish to taste.
4) Simmer the fish until it is cooked.
5) Fill a piping bag with creamed potato.
6) Pipe the potato... - 43.6652
Gingered Scallops With Summer Vegetables
1. With string tie the asparagus tips together Loosely, then add them to a pot of lightly salted water brought to a boil and blanch them until they are tender-crisp.
2. Drain and submerge them in ice water.
3. Once cool, drain them again, untie and... - 43.6302
Marinated Scallop Kabobs
1) Using paper towels, pat dry the scallop.
2) In a bowl, mix the scallop with all the remaining ingredients, except limes.
3) Put the lid on and refrigerate until needed.
4) Thread the limes and scallops, alternating, on 4 long skewers,
5) Grill the... - 43.62
Scallop Recipes By Category