- » Scallop
Scallop is a delicious variety of seafood having sweet and delicate flavor. Scallops can either be broiled, kabobed, stir- fried, baked, or microwaved, but it should not be overcooked. Many dishes are prepared by ... More »
Bacon Wrapped Scallops
This has to be the best bacon wrapped scallops that you have ever tried, not only because it is so delicious but also because it’s a complete meal. So treat yourself and your partner with this excellent recipe today which costs nothing compared to its taste. - 130.952
Seared Scallops With Shaved Asparagus And Pea Puree
1. Trim the ends and shave the asparagus using a peeler, set aside.
2. Roughly chop the shallots and crush the 4 garlic cloves.
3. Season the scallops with salt and pepper, set aside.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, add shaved asparagus, a few... - 130.073
Creole Polenta With Seared Scallops
Make your scallops more interesting by simply searing and serving over a creole style polenta. Look at this amazing video is definitely impressive and offers you a great idea for a wonderful meal. Watch the video and try out this recipe for healthy meal for... - 118.735
Scallops With Spicy Raspberry Ginger Sauce - Part 1
Preparing scallops can be a daunting task. They may look completely harmless but so many things can go wrong when you cook them. Dr Gong share some tips and shows you how to make succulent and perfectly cooked scallops. He prepares a delicious spicy sweet... - 118.726
Breading Tips Using Dehydrated Instant Potatoes
If you like to savor your meats with extra crunchy, crispy breading, potato flakes are your best bet. Potato flakes are any day a great alternative to messy cornflakes or even mashed potatoes. Not only do they serve as great binding agent, but the humble... - 116.807
Smoked Bacon Scallops With Apple Salsa
Fall is the time to enjoy delicious recipes using fresh apples and spinach. Chef Maxwell has a classic recipe to show, smoked bacon scallops with spinach and apple salsa. Take a look at this impressive video and make your holidays special with this excellent... - 115.804
Scallops Cooked The Right Way
Seared scallops over some rice and roasted veggies sounds nice for that dinner? Watch this video to get these scallops seared to a delight! - 113.755
Pan Roasted Scallops With Wild Mushrooms And Bacon Braised Cabbage
1. In a large saute pan, render the bacon fat and halfway through the bacon being cooked add in the chopped onion and cabbage to caramelize.
2. Once done, de-glaze with some white wine and adjust seasonings.
2. In the meantime, season the scallops... - 112.194
Blackened Sea Scallops
1. Remove the side hard muscle pieces of scallops.
2. Place scallops on a tray, and sprinkle seasoning on both sides.
3. Place a stainless steel pan over medium high heat for one minute, so that the scallops do not stick to the pan.... - 110.14
Scallops With Lemon Butter Sauce
Cooking scallops to perfection needs a little bit of experience and here is a recipe for scallops with lemon butter sauce that will get you going for those perfectly cooked scallops. Try this recipe as it is mush easier than most and will make you confident... - 110.14
Pan Seared Scallops
A dish of a lifetime are these pan seared scallops, have them with some pasta and some alfredo sauce and your day is made. Watch Ken sear these beautiful scallops in this video! - 109.365
Scallops With Vegetables
If seafood is a regular feature of your diet and you want to try it with vegetables, this one is just right for you. Check out Stacey cooking bay scallops with a few seasonings and natural flavors. Great in either broth or dry style, easy to make and... - 107.177
Corn Crusted Scallops With Sauce
Here is a quick side dish for the women who often are confused about good and quick dishes to be made for a happy dinner. The chef shows how easy, quick and simple it is to make scallops crusted with corn and crumb mixture. - 106.247
Caramelized Scallops With Spinach
What better can a meal get to have caramalized scallops with a green side if seafood is your passion! Watch Chef Stacey as she cooks dry sea scallops to caramelize them and then combines with wilted spinach. A delectably lean and green seafood fare! - 104.238
Broiled Scallops With Garlic Butter
The Broiled Scallops With Garlic Butter is a very simple mouth watering dish, see how James prepares in his kitchen in a few minutes, try out and enjoy! - 102.806
Sea Scallops With Cornbread And
Hosting a family lunch? Here's what you should cook. Watch this video and learn to make these delicious Sea Scallops with Cornbread and Mediterranean Butter. Your family will love it for sure. Watch the video now. - 102.682
Sauteed Scallops With Snow Peas
A great veggie recipe only for you veggie lovers. Check out the video of the yummy and healthy Sauteed Scallops with Snow Peas. A very easy and simple dish to prepare. It hardly takes up a couple of minutes to prepare. Everyone should definitely check out... - 100.587
Seared Scallops Over Arugula Lentils And Bean Salad
This dish captures what we love most about spring - fresh light and bright flavors. Chef John combines seared fresh scallops with a handful of spicy arugula, butter beans and lentils to make a really light, healthy refreshing salad with a great combination of... - 100.157
Did you know it is advised to dab scallops dry before and after cooking them? Get to know more such tips on how to sear scallops perfectly by watching this video where the chef beautifully shows you a complete dish using scallops. - 99.2401
Tandoori Style Scallops
Looking for a recipe to cook scallops in a spicy way, here is a recipe just right for you. Check out Chef Aarsi showing how to cook scallops in tandoori style with tandoori masala and simple common seasonings. Makes a good wine pairing. - 99.1157
Scallops With Cointreau & Lime Butter Sauce
How nice will it be to prepare a gourmet dish like scallops with tangy cointreau sauce in your home kitchen? Well, don't worry, it doesn't take much to do it. View this video to see how simple it is to prepare this delightfully divine dish. - 97.86
Scallops For Valentines Day
V-Day celebrations are incomplete without a romantic dinner for two. Sizzle up some fun on the plate with these V-Day scallops that Chef Todd Mohr so easily whomps up in a matter of minutes. Convenient, easy-to-make and great to eat taste. - 96.9826
Seared Scallops With Curried Peas
Won't to like to prepare a simple dish with scallops. Join Chef Tony Clark as he cooks sea scallops with curried peas. The video is impressive and shows an interesting dish where the scallops are pan seared to make it crusty brown on one side. These scallops... - 93.3466
Lemon Breaded Sea Scallops
This dish has the crunch and zest required! Try these scallops, its easy and hardly takes any effort! Be sure not to overcook them See the video for more. - 91.2444
Scallops In Garlic Parsley Sauce
Seafood like scallops are easy to cook and good for quick meal. Check out the video showing how to make quick appetizer using scallops and a few simple seasonings.Good as a wine pairing too! - 91.1158
Sea Scallop Roses
If you're planning a party and looking for some quick appetizers, then this is it. The Chef shows how to make this easy appetizer which can be made in 5 minutes. Sea Scallop Roses will surely be a hit at your next party! - 90.6547
Scallops In Shell With Butter Scallop And Wine Sauce
For all those who are fond of scallops here is a great recipe for scallops with a flavorful butter and wine sauce. The chef shares an incredible recipe to make this unique dish with great tips and techniques. This is an outstanding dish that would surely... - 90.2451
Scallops With Spicy Raspberry Ginger Sauce - Part 2
Who said that healthy food doesn't look pretty and taste delicious? This beautiful scallop dish is not only very easy and healthy but tastes divine. It is such a great way to use scallops. Cooking scallops can be quite a tricky task. Dr. Gong shared some... - 90.0376
Scallops With Flavorful Cream Cheese
Great scallops. This video is truly amazing in preparing scallops with a rich sauce. The flavor of this dish is heavenly. These are delicious sauteed scallops with a cream cheese sauce and crispy bacon. Serve it on a warm bed of rice...its gorgeous. - 89.87
Orange marinated scallops as the chef says can be a great way to treat yourself when you don't have anyone to eat with. It looks good and has the zesty flavor from orange. The chef also gives some good tips about buying good scallops. Watch the video for... - 86.1391
Seasoned Scallop In Raspberry Thyme Sauce
If you like eating scallops then you must not miss this video. The chef here demonstrates how to cook scallops in raspberry and thyme sauce. The dish simply tastes amazing and is not to be missed… - 85.0826
1. Heat the grill.
2. Season scallops with pepper and salt, leave for 30 minutes.
3. Grill the scallops over high heat turning once until browned and just firm for 4 minutes.
4. Serve grilled scallops with tomato... - 83.4446
Seared Ahi Tuna And Grilled Scallops
Take a break from your regular cooking and stir things up a little. Watch this recipe video for Seared Ahi Tuna and Grilled Scallops and try it out. These fancy looking dishes are not that difficult to prepare as you will see and you can always present it in... - 80.6814
Grilled Mediterranean Scallops
Bored of eating the same roasted veggies and pasta for dinner? Break the dinner rut with tasty, healthy, and oh-so Mediterranean grilled scallops that is anything but bland. Gloriously flavorful, this quick and easy seafood delight is easy to prepare and... - 80.2336
Flavorful, delightful, and extremely filling, nothing beats the joy of gorging into yummy baked scallops. Chef Todd Mohr tells you to prepare yummy baked scallops to the perfection. All you need to do is to follow the instructions to the T and whom up batches... - 78.9448
Butter Smoked Scallops
Sea Scallops are smoked on the grill with a garlic lemon butter sauce. And it's a quick and easy-to-do seafood recipe for a side-dish or main meal. If you love Scallops, ya gotta check this out. Watch and learn how to make Butter Smoked Scallops from this... - 78.6744
Easy Seared Scallops
Hello seafood lovers. You are in for a surprise today. Check out the lip smacking Scallops. A great recipe of scallops prepared by searing. Chef Jenny has done a great job in prepareing this for you. - 78.4003
While Heaven Wept - Holy Diving Scallops
Cut asparagus into bite size pieces, discarding the woody stem portion then set aside.
Prepare the angel hair pasta according to the directions on the package. Once done drain and place back into pot. Add 1 tbs. of olive oil and 3 tbs. of crushed garlic; set... - 77.216
Have a look at this unique scallop recipe with plenty of herbs, palm heart and jicama vinaigrette. Watch this video to make a great flavorful dish for your family and friends coming holidays and celebrate the flavors of this extraordinary recipe. This recipe... - 76.5574
Poached Scallops And Red Pepper Sauce
If I can, then I would have these Poached Scallops In Organic Red Pepper Sauce everyday. It is organic, healthy and not to mention tasty. Nina demonstrates how to make this dish in easy steps in this video. There is only one thing left for you to do now;... - 76.473
Sea Food Scallop
It doesn't take much time to prepare this Sea Food Scallop - an impressively delicious pick for any occasion. Yes, this recipe for Sea Food Scallop has something more to the ordinary and will leave you with full satisfaction. - 51.1162
Scallops With Lemon And Ginger
1. Make thick slices of scallops.
2. Detach the corals and keeping them whole.
3. Reserve the corals.
4. Heat a wok or deep frying pan until hot.
5. In the heated wok, add butter and 1 tablespoon of oil.
6. Heat until it starts... - 50.9936
Are you looking for a truly authentic Potato Scallops recipe? I will prepare this as a Side Dish for a get-together I am soon going to host. The main ingredient in this recipe is potatoes. You don't need to think more. Just prepare this Potato Scallops now! - 49.9075
Scallops And Peppers
Cut green and red pepper rings in half.
In 2-quart casserole, combine vegetables, garlic and 1 tablespoon water.
Microwave at High for 7 to 9 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring twice.
Place scallops in 9-inch square baking dish.
Cover... - 48.1362
Scallops St Jacques With White Wine
The scallops st jacques is a preparation scallops prepared with white wine and milk. Cooked in the microwave, the scallops st. jacques is flavored with lemon juice, parsley and mustard along with butter to dot it. the scallops st jacques can be served as a... - 48.0722
Appease your growling stomach with this impressively delicious recipe for Scallops Delmonico. Believe, this Scallops Delmonico doesn't take much of your time, but is appetizingly inviting to indulge your taste-buds! - 47.9511
1. Preheat oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
2. In a large pot of boiling water, cook scallops for 1 minute.
3. Cut larger scallops into half.
4. In a skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of butter and sautÃ© celery, onion, and garlic until tender; do... - 47.4673
Bay Scallops With Vegetables
1. In a large saucepan add the first 3 ingredients. Mix well and boil them.
2. Add scallops. Reduce the heat and simmer 2 minutes while stirring in between till the scallops are well cooked.
3. Remove excess water from the scallops. Reserve at least... - 47.3709
Scallops With Saffron Sauce, On Mache
1. Chill the serving plates
2. Prepare a salad of the mache leaves by mixing them with olive oil, salt and pepper
3. Place the salad on the serving plates and chill till required
4. In a small pan, tip in the white wine and saffron with one... - 47.0265
Scallops With Bacon And White Wine
1. Slice the scallops thinly
2. Prepare two or three slices from each scallop
3. Season them with pepper
4. Dust lightly with flour
5. Melt the butter in a pan
6. Add the shallots
7. Fry the shallots for a little time
8. Add the bacon... - 46.8264
Corn And Olive Scallop
I love this Corn and olive Scallop recipe for it brings really positive comments every single time I cook it. A family favorite that is feasted upon every weekend, this Corn and olive Scallop recipe should not be missed! - 46.5418
Scallops With Red Lentil Pilaf
Scallops With Red Lentil Pilaf is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Scallops... - 46.51
Scallops And Mushrooms
1.Cook the scallops in a mixture of water and wine.
2.Add pepper, salt, parsley, peppercorn, bay leaf to it and cook for 5 minutes.
3.Drain and cut the scallops in 3- 4 pieces.
4.In a saucepan heat the butter and cook finely cut shallots and sliced... - 46.3793
Sea Shell Scallops
Thaw scallops, if frozen, and spinach.
Cut any large scallops in half.
Rinse scallops; pat dry with paper towels.
Drain spinach well; divide evenly among 4 coquille shells.
Arrange scallops in a single layer on spinach.
Broil about 4 inches from the heat for... - 46.3249
Scallops In Herbs
1. In a small heatproof bowl, put the saffron threads.
2. Pour boiling water over saffron threads, stir and let it soak.
3. Cut scallops horizontally into half, detach the shells and reserve the corals.
4. Heat a wok until hot.
5. In the... - 46.2968
Scallops & Tomato Au Gratin
Melt butter in oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add scallops, a portion at a time do not crowd pan.
Cook, stirring, until scallops are just opaque in center; cut to test 3 to 5 minutes.
As scallops are cooked, remove from pan with a slotted... - 46.2471
Three Color Balls With Scallops
Three Color Balls With Scallops is a delicious and colorful dish that is perfect for your parties. A seafood lover myself, this is one of my favorite Scallop preparations. Try this wonderful Three Color Balls With Scallops recipe! - 46.1419
Microwave Shrimp' N Scallop Bisque
1. In a microwave oven, place a large glass mixing bowl, add butter and cook on a setting of ROAST (7) for about 1 ¼ minutes until the butter softens.
2. Add light cream, flour and ½ cup of wine and continue cooking on a setting of MEDIUM (5) for... - 46.1059
If you are looking out for an easy, but extremely delicious seafood dish, this Baked Scallops are a must try. Cooked in no time, this is a wonderful recipe good enough to be served on special occasions. - 45.9753
Sauteed Scallops And Spring Vegetables
In a 10-inch covered saute pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium heat.
Add the leeks, garlic, and ginger and cook, stirring frequently, until the leeks are tender, about 7 minutes.
Add the red pepper and sugar snap peas and cook until the vegetables... - 45.9722
this stir fry scallops recipe is oriental in taste and cooking. Prepaed with a marinade of rice wine , saesame sauce and olive oil, the scallops are cooked with a sauce mix of honey, soy sauce and orange essence. Fried along with green onions, carrots, ginger... - 45.9073
Scallops In Shells
1) Remove scallops from their shells, cut off the beard and discard the black parts of the scallops.
2) Rinse the shells thoroughly and wipe them dry.
3) In a pan, simmer the scallops in the milk for 15 minutes.
4) Drain thoroughly, then... - 45.8672
Scallops With Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven hot to 400°F
2. Wash scallops well with light salted water.
3. Drain and dry on paper towels.
4. Halve or quarter scallops to make into bite-size pieces.
5. In a medium saucepan mix 1/2 cup butter, wine, 1/2 teaspoon... - 45.8364
To prepare the salad dressing, combine the garlic, ginger, miso paste, peppercorns, and vinegar in the bowl of a food processor.
Process briefly to blend.
With the blades in motion, slowly pour in the oil.
Add the soy sauce and set aside.
Pour enough oil into... - 45.8229
Scalloped Turnips And Peas
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a greased casserole, arrange turnips and peas in layers.
3. Top with white sauce.
4. Cover top with crumbs and cheese.
5. Season with paprika and salt.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25... - 45.8005
Garlic Scallop Saute
1) Wash the scallops well to remove any grit.
2) Into a small bowl, add the scallops and pour enough milk to cover them. Allow the scallops to rest for 10 minutes.
3) Drain the milk from the scallops and dredge in a coating of flour. Dust off... - 45.6805
Breaded Veal Scallops
1) On a tray, line the veal scallops. Using a pastry brush, apply the egg-and-milk mixture on one side of each veal scallop and sprinkle with a light dusting of the flour.
2) Keep each strip of cheese in a slice of ham and wrap it. Keep it lengthwise... - 45.6789
1) Rinse the scallops in cold water.
2) Using paper towels, pat dry the scallops.
3) Spread scallops on dish.
4) Dredge flour over the scallops and roll in flour until all sides are coated.
5) Sprinkle salt, pepper, and nutmeg over the scallops.
6)... - 45.6672
Deep Fried Scallops
Deep Fried Scallops is a yummy seafood preparation that will definitely be a winner at your parties. I served the Deep Fried Scallops last week at my friends farewell party and everyone loved it. Try this Deep Fried Scallops recipe, trust me, its simply... - 45.6576
Scallops And Herbs
Spread bread crumbs on baking sheet; bake in 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for 3 to 5 minutes or until toasted and golden.
In large bowl, combine parsley, basil, chives, 2 tbsp (25 mL) of the oil, black pepper and hot pepper flakes; stir in bread crumbs.
Add... - 45.6339
Scallops With Snow Peas
1 Thoroughly wash the scallops and drain well.
2 Trim the root ends and green stems from the leeks and wash well. Cut diagonal slices about 1/4 inch thick.
3 Cut the ends of snow peas and remove the strings.
4 In a small cup,... - 45.607
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine water and lemon juice in saucepan and bring to a boil.
Add scallops and mushrooms and simmer 5 minutes.
Drain, saving 1 cup of cooking liquid.
Melt 2 tbsp butter in saucepan, add onions and cook gently 2 or 3... - 45.4875
1) In a non-stick pan, heat 1 ounce of butter and sauté shallots and scallops until brown.
2) Using a slotted spoon, remove the scallop mixture.
3) Stream in the white wine and deglaze the pan.
4) Stir in the capers and lemon juice.
5) Mix in the 1/2... - 45.4626
Deep Fried Scallops And Shrimp
To make the batter, sift the flour and blend in the milk, egg yolk and cayenne.
Set aside to rest for 20 minutes.
Beat the egg white until stiff and fold it into the batter.
To make the tartar sauce, whisk together the mayonnaise, capers, chives and... - 45.4317
1) Take a saucepan and add the scallops and wine to it.
2) Add boiling water until it just covers the scallops and simmer it for 3 minutes.
3) Drain the liquid retaining it for future use.
4) Cut the scallops into bite sized, even pieces.
5) Chop the... - 45.4279
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a medium saucepan, combine the water, wine, salt and onion together and cook over low flame for about 5 minutes.
3) Rinse the scallops properly and drain them.
4) Stir the mushrooms... - 45.4181
Scallops In The Shell
1) Slice the scallops into rounds, cutting only the white part
2) Keep aside the corals
3) Into a large pot, poach the white slices gently in wine till soft and tender which should take 10 minutes
4) Into a saucepan, melt the butter and add the onion... - 45.3992
Cut scallops into quarters.
Wash mushrooms in cold water and drain.
Cut into thin slices and place on a glass plate.
Mix 2 tablespoons butter and lemon juice with sliced mushrooms.
Cook 1 minute, stir and cook again to evaporate moisture.
Put white wine,... - 45.3823
1) Wash the scallops and pat them dry.
2) Chop the parsley and keep aside.
3) In a medium-size skillet, heat butter.
4) Add coriander, cumin and turmeric and cook for 30 minutes.
5) Add scallops to the pan and cook for 1-3 minutes.
6)... - 45.3823
Sesame Skewered Scallops
Thaw scallops, if frozen.
Place in a plastic bag.
For marinade, combine sherry, cooking oil, sesame seed, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Pour marinade over scallops.
Marinate in the refrigerator for several hours, turning bag occasionally.
Drain,... - 45.3509
The gingered scallops is a flavorful and light preparation for sea scallops made cooked along with sherry and celery. I use fisg stock for this recipe and it is a favorite with my family. Sprinkled with parsley, you can serve the gingered scallops with any... - 45.239
Vegetable Scallop Casserole
Cut large scallops in half.
Sprinkle sparingly with salt and set aside.
In large skillet over medium-high heat, melt half the butter; cook mushrooms, celery, onions and green pepper until tender, about 5 minutes.
In large saucepan, melt remaining... - 45.2071
Gingered Scallops With Summer Vegetables
1. With string tie the asparagus tips together Loosely, then add them to a pot of lightly salted water brought to a boil and blanch them until they are tender-crisp.
2. Drain and submerge them in ice water.
3. Once cool, drain them again, untie and... - 45.1667
Scallops Seahorse Style
1. Preheat oven to 240C/fan 220C/gas 9.
2. Take a food processor, pass parsley, garlic, butter and anchovy fillets through it along with a drizzle of Tabasco to form a smooth blitz.
3. In each of the shells, keep a scallop. Retain the... - 45.1082
Marinated Scallops And Shrimp
1) Take a medium saucepan and mix together scallops, shrimp, onion, bay leaf, 1 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp pepper in it.
2) Cover it with water and then allow the mixture to come to a boil.
3) Take it off from heat and keep aside, covered for 5 minutes.
4)... - 45.0599
Spaghettini With Scallops And Shrimp
In a saucepan, bring the wine to a boil, add the shrimp, reduce to a simmer, cook for 3 minutes or until the shrimp are pink.
Then remove the shrimp with a slotted spoon.
Add the scallops to the wine, and cook until firm but not hard; remove with a slotted... - 44.9604
1. Slice mushrooms thinly.
2. Preheat the oven to 400-425°F.
3. In a large stock pot, add scallops to wine and boil until tender.
4. Drain, reserving the broth and cut scallops into quarters.
5. In a saucepan, melt the butter over a... - 44.883
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. In a saucepan, mix water, wine, herb bouquet and salt and bring to boil.
3. Mix scallops and simmer, covering, for about 10 minutes or till scallops turn soft.
4. Take off the herb bouquet and keep the... - 44.7952
Piquant Veal Scallops
1 In a bowl, combine bread crumbs, garlic, mustard, salt and parsley.
2 Dip the scallops in the wine reserving the remaining wine.
3 Roll in to the crumb mixture.
4 In a skillet, heat the oil and saute the scallops until browned... - 44.7952
Tongue Potato Scallop
1. Preheat the oven at 350Â°.
2. In a large saucepan, cook potatoes for 45 minutes in boiling salted water until tender. Drain and keep aside to cool.
3. Then, peel and slice the potatoes. Add green onions.
4. In a small saucepan,... - 44.7426
1 Wash the scallops throughly and drain.
2 In a skillet, melt 1/3 cup butter.
3 Add green peppers and leeks and saute until leeks are golden.
4 Mix in scallops and sherry, simmer for 10 minutes.
5 In a saucepan, melt 1/4 cup... - 44.7426
Scallop Recipes By Category