- » Scallion Quiche
Scallion Quiche Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scallion quiche recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scallion quiche recipes.
Have you ever tried this wonderful Scallion Quiche. I often make it as a private brunch treat for myself. Try making this Scallion Quiche for yourself and you will understand why I am so addicted to it! - 43.0512
You May Also Like!
Scallion Cheddar Mini Quiches
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Butter two 6-ounce custard cups.
2. Put 1/2 teaspoon bake mix in each cup. Top with cheese, scallion, and onion flakes.
3. Whisk eggs, cream, and salt in a bowl. Gently pour over cheese mixture. Bake until a knife inserted in a quiche... - 24.192
Crustless Asparagus Quiche
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
In small skillet heat 1 teaspoon margarine until bubbly and hot; add scallions and saute until softened.
In medium bowl combine sauteed scallions with asparagus, milk, eggs, 1 ounce cheese, and the seasonings.
Grease 7-inch pie plate... - 28.3644
Crusty Broccoli Quiche
Line 10-inch quiche dish or 9-inch pie plate with pastry.
Prick bottom and corners of pastry with fork.
Bake in 450Â°F oven 5 minutes.
Remove from oven; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
Layer half the broccoli over Parmesan cheese.
Continue with... - 41.1892
Shrimp And Mushroom Quiche Squares
1. To make the crust, combine the crust ingredients in a small bowl, and stir until well mixed. Coat an 8-x-l2-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray, and pat the mixture into an even layer on the bottom of the pan. Set aside.
2. To make the filling, place the... - 34.4204
Individual Ham Quiches
These individual ham quiches are made with cooked ham in pastry shells. Baked with sauteed mushrooms and scallions, the individual ham quiches are filling and satisfying. Cooked with a combo of eggs, yogurt and cheese with ham, they are spiced and seasoned to... - 40.7236
Method Make pastry, line the flan ring or quiche pan and chill.
Fry bacon until soft, add scallions and fry until both are brown.
Drain them and add io the beaten eggs in a bowl.
Stir in the clam juice, cream, cayenne, clams and parsley with salt and pepper... - 20.4637
The quiche lorraine is a special preparation of quiche hailing from the Lorraine region of France. Prepared with eggs, yogurt, milk and sprinkled with parmesan cheese, the quiche lorraine is baked in pastry shells and flavored with nutmeg. - 40.977
Salmon Quiche With Buttermilk
Combine the cheeses and buttermilk in a blender and process on low speed until combined.
Place in a large bowl and add scallions and eggs.
Flake salmon meat and crush the bones; add to the cheese mixture with a dash of nutmeg.
Pour salmon mixture into the pie... - 36.3927
Broccoli Cheese Quiche
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. In a blender, process cottage cheese and buttermilk on low speed or press cottage cheese through a sieve.
3. In a mixing bowl, transfer the cottage cheese mixture and add eggs, scallions and nutmeg.
4. In... - 43.8762
1. In a blender, process together the cheeses and buttermilk at low speed till well blended; turn out in a large bowl and mix with scallions and eggs
2. Flake the salmon meat, crush the bones and add to the cheese mixture along with a pinch of... - 33.2946