Ginger Garlic Marinade
- » Scallion Ginger Garlic Marinade
Scallion Ginger Garlic Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of scallion ginger garlic marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for scallion ginger garlic marinade recipes.
Scallion Honey Marinade For Basic Roast Chicken
1. Cut scallion stalks in 1/2 inch lengths; mince the garlic and ginger root. Then combine with remaining ingredients, blending well.
2. Rub mixture over chicken inside and out. Let stand 1 hour, turning bird occasionally. Drain, reserving marinade for... - 22.0476
Steamed Shrimp With Garlic And Scallion
1. Remove the shrimp from their shells, leaving tail and the first joint of shell intact.
2. Rinse the shrimp under water.
3. Pat the shrimp dry with paper towels. Keep aside.
4. Separate the white and green parts of scallions.
5. Mince the... - 46.361
Easy Cod Fish In Soy Sauce And Ginger Marinade Asian
Learn how to make this very easy Asian fish recipe: a light flaky cod fish in a savory soy sauce with ginger, garlic and scallions. So light, flaky and healthy Asian fish dish. For this recipe, you can find all the ingredients in your local supermarket, no... - 0
Spicy Hunan Beef With Scallion And Sweet Red Peppers
1) Prepare the marinade and the beef. Holding the knife or cleaver at an angle, cut the beef grain into long strips measuring about ½-inch in thickness and ½-inch in width. Crosswise cut the strips into 2-inch lengths.
2) In a large bowl,... - 47.4987
Citrus Marinade For White Meat
The video explains how you can marinade any white meat in citrus. Citrus adds a different flavour to the meat. The instructions are so nicely demonstrated that you can turn off the audio. - 99.7845
Gingered Pork Cutlets
1 Cut 3 of the ginger slices into slivers. Leave the remaining 2 slices whole.
2 In a shallow bowl, combine the slivered ginger, the garlic, soy sauce and honey. Add the pork and toss to thoroughly coat with the marinade.
3 Cut the scallions into 1 1/2-inch... - 38.8524
Honey Ginger Chicken
Honey Ginger Chicken recipe adapted from NY Times.Honey Ginger Chicken can be prepared in advanced ready to serve your spouse or his friends on demand.The cool thing about preparing things in advance is that you can be part of conversation rather than getting... - 43.7747
Grilled Shrimp With Tomato Ginger Sauce
1. In a bowl, combine the onion, wine, lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon of the oil. Add the shrimp and let them marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, warm the remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat.... - 36.321
Honeyand Ginger Glazed Chicken
1) Set the oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) In a bowl large enough to hold the chicken pieces, mix together the ingredients for the marinade.
3) Wash the chicken, discarding any excess fat and then dry gently.
4) Marinate the chicken, tossing... - 42.4049
Chicken With Peanuts And Ginger Sauce
1) In a large bowl combine salt, pepper, ginger, garlic, and wine. Place chicken cubes in the bowl and marinate for 2 hours.
2) Prepare the sauce during the last 10 minutes of the marinating time.
3) Take a clean saucepan and place it on... - 43.2707
Pacific Rim Beef Salad With Sesame Ginger Dressing
1. In a large dish, blend all the marinade ingredients thoroughly.
2. Add steaks to the marinade and cover the dish with plastic wrap.
3. Let the steaks marinate at room temperature for at least 1 hour; turn the steaks once or refrigerate... - 45.4498
Stir-fried Tuna With Gingered Vegetables
Place the mushrooms in a small bowl and pour warm water over them.
Let them soak until softened, about 20 to 30 minutes, then drain, remove the coarse stems, rinse away any sand, and cut into thick slices.
Make a marinade of the lime juice, soy sauce, sherry,... - 44.3615
Make 1 1/2-inch-deep cuts across each chicken piece 3 on each breast, 2 on each thigh, and 2 on each drumstick.
Combine 1 tablespoon of the oil, 1/3 cup of the lime juice, the paprika, and the salt and rub it over the chicken pieces, making sure to reach... - 42.7888
Barbecued Beef Korean Style
Barbecues and summers go along so well, for a barbecue lover like you are we have an amazing dish called Korean BBQ beef. It is delicious and simple to make. The chef in the video demonstrates the dish and you will love the bbq beef and the clever tips from... - 117.352
Garlic Beef With Carrots
1) Preheat oven with 10-inch browning dish at Power Hi for 6 minutes.
2) In a mixing bowl combine together marinade ingredients.
3) Stir scallions, green pepper and beef and coat.
4) Seal with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30... - 44.5666
Deep Fried Paper Wrapped Pork
You can even prepare this Deep Fried Paper Wrapped Pork well in advance and then reheat it later to serve. Deep Fried Paper Wrapped Pork is ideal for any person, any time of the day and any day of the month. Everyone will love you for it! - 33.9518
Braised And Marinated Pork Chops
It can be any meat chops but this Braised And Marinated Pork Chops goes along best with pork. You can make this Braised And Marinated Pork Chops and serve it to any person who likes marinated pork. They will love you for it. - 38.0425
Braised Marinated Pork
This Braised Marinated Pork is one of the best pork recipes I have tried out so far. You will make this Braised Marinated Pork for years to come. Do try it! - 36.3235
Spicy Chicken Peanut Stir Fry
1 Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces. Place the chicken in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, the sesame oil and 1 1/2 teaspoons of the cornstarch. Toss to thoroughly coat the chicken.
2 Cut the celery on the diagonal into 1/2-inch pieces. Cut... - 36.7286
Steamed Lingcod In Black Beans
Marinate the lingcod fillets in the light soy sauce, sherry, and ginger, for 15 minutes.
Add the garlic, scallions, brown sugar, and dow see.
Mix this carefully with the fish, and place the fish and marinade in a baking dish that will fit into a steamer... - 35.2835
Stir Fried Chicken With Peanuts
Keep the family involved in your cooking. That way you would ensure your family gets the right amount of goodness! Make this quick and easy stir fried chicken dish! See the video for more! - 92.0005
Spicy Pecan Crusted Grouper
In a 9" X 9" glass baking dish, combine the scallions, teriyaki sauce, garlic, and ginger.
Place the grouper in the marinade and turn to coat both sides.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
In a pie plate, combine the bread crumbs, cereal flakes, pecans,... - 48.7157
Think teriyaki chicken is a tough dish to make? Well, then watch this video and change the way you think! The recipe detailed here is so simple that you would want to make teriyaki chicken at home over and over again! Watch to know more. - 114.925
Fish In Sweet And Sour Sauce
For the marinade, mix together in a dish the onion, garlic, chillies (chilis), ginger and sherry. Lay the fish in the marinade and leave for an hour, turning occasionally.
Mix together the tomatoes, tomato puree (paste) and sugar and pour over the fish. Cover... - 32.9795
Chicken Stuffed Tofu With Mushroom Sauce
Chicken Stuffed Tofu With Mushroom Sauce is all in all a great recipe. Chicken Stuffed Tofu With Mushroom Sauce is one dish which has everything about it to suit every palate. Relishing! - 42.0445
Stuffed Tofu Triangles
1) To prepare the marinade, in a shallow dish, combine the stock, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, oil, and garlic. Keep aside.
2) To prepare the tofu filling, in a food processor, first combine the shrimp, 1/3 cup of scallions, water chestnuts,... - 47.2226
Grilled Kal Bi Chicken
Flatten the chicken breasts and place them in a large shallow pan.
Combine the remaining ingredients together to form a marinade.
Pour the marinade over chicken, and marinate for 3 hours.
Drain the chicken and reserve marinade.
Grill over medium heat for 5-6... - 31.7618
Oriental Pork Stew
This Oriental Pork Stew is a classic Chinese dish that draws its unique taste from the marinated pork. Serve this Oriental Pork Stew for your guests or family. I am sure they will be asking for a second serving of this Oriental Pork Stew! - 39.9615
1. In a large work bowl, combine all marinade ingredients and whisk with a fork to blend well.
2. Add the chicken thighs to the marinade and toss to coat evenly.
3. Allow the chicken to marinate for a minimum of 2 hours at room temperature or... - 46.1297
Oriental Chicken Rolls
1. A day before serving, cut the flat breast from the bone, save remaining meat and bones for soup; halve the breasts and slice each half into two across
2. Cut the scallion tops; on the day of serving, preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In... - 41.8306
Five Spice Chicken
1. Pull off and discard skin from chicken. In a shallow dish just large enough to hold chicken, combine soy sauce, sherry, ginger, garlic, and five spice powders. Add chicken and turn to coat. Refrigerate 1 to 4 hours. Add scallions to marinade during last 30... - 27.1779
Steamed Ungcod In Black Beans
Marinate the lingcod fillets in the light soy sauce, sherry, and ginger, for 15 minutes.
Add the garlic, scallions, brown sugar, and dow see.
Mix this carefully with the fish, and place the fish and marinade in a baking dish that will fit into a steamer ,... - 30.8764
Original Jerk Pork
1)Blend together in a blender, onion, garlic, scallion, chili, ginger, thyme, pimento, corn oil and soy sauce well. Add in vinegar and salt.
2)Coat pork with this marinade and marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight.cut into serving... - 40.2658
Szechuan Orange Chicken
1. Use a swivel-bladed vegetable peeler or small sharp knife to cut off orange peel in 1-inch strips, taking care to peel only colored part. Squeeze 2 tablespoons juice from orange. In a shallow 2-quart dish, combine strips of orange peel, orange juice, soy... - 30.9343
Teriyaki Chicken Wings
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cut the chicken wings in halves, arrange the wings in a plastic sealable bags.
3) In a bowl, mix together soy sauce, wine, sugar, ginger and garlic.
4) Pour the marinade in the plastic bag, and seal.
5) Shake... - 41.65
Pseudo Smoked Fish
1. Cut fish against the grain in 1/4 inch slices.
2. Slice ginger root; mince garlic; cut scallion in l inch sections. Then combine with soy sauce, sherry, powdered anise and sesame oil. Add to fish and toss gently. Let stand 1 to 2 hours, turning... - 33.7056
1. Rinse the chicken portions and pat them dry on absorbent kitchen paper. Place them in a shallow dish.
2. Place the spring onions (scallions), chillies, garlic, ginger, thyme, paprika, allspice, cinnamon, cloves, wine vinegar, soy sauce and pepper to taste... - 38.4774
Chinese Beef And Vermicelli Noodles
1) Using the knife, mince the ginger and the garlic well
2) Into a skillet, mix together the soy sauce, sherry, ginger and garlic
3) Add in the meat and allow to sit in the marinade
4) Fry the meat till cooked through
5) Add in the peas just... - 43.536
Ton Yuk Kui
Combine all the marinade ingredients in a shallow dish and add the pork slices.
Baste well, then set aside at room temperature for 2 hours, basting occasionally.
Preheat the oven to fairly hot 190°C (Gas Mark 5, 375°F).
Remove the pork from the marinade and... - 38.15
Combine all the marinade ingredients in a large shallow dish.
Put the steak pieces into the marinade and set aside at room temperature to marinate for 2 hours, basting occasionally.
Preheat the grill (broiler) to high.
Remove the steaks from the marinade and... - 39.6969
Curried Chicken With Raisins And Cashews
1. Combine the buttermilk, curry, ginger, cinnamon, cayenne, and salt in a small shallow bowl and add the chicken pieces. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
2. Take the chicken out of the buttermilk marinade. Refrigerate the remaining marinade.
3. Heat a... - 34.6099
Chicken With Thai Flavors
1. In a shallow dish, place the parsley, lime juice, lemon juice, soy sauce, pepper, ginger, and garlic and combine well.
2. Wash the chicken and place the chicken in-between two sheets of waxed paper. Pound the chicken with a meat mallet till... - 43.5612
Sweet And Sour Pork With Grapefruit
Peel grapefruit and carefully remove white pith.
Carefully section grapefruit with paring knife, peeling fruit away from membrane.
Cut pork into 1-inch cubes.
Combine grapefruit juice, soy sauce, garlic and 1 teaspoon brown sugar in medium bowl... - 40.2869
Hoisin Beef With Asian Slaw
1. Combine the hoisin sauce, garlic, ginger, and the 1 teaspoon vinegar in a zip-close plastic bag; add the filets. Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the filets. Refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally, at least 2 hours or overnight.
2.... - 35.1563
Salmon Steaks With Soy Maple Glaze
1. In a large, shallow dish, whisk the soy sauce with the maple syrup and sesame oil. Add the salmon steaks and turn to coat. Press the ginger and garlic onto both sides of the steaks. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, turning the salmon a few times.
2.... - 25.6494
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, combine together the soy sauce, honey, vinegar, sherry, sugar, ginger, broth and garlic.
3) Marinate the ribs in the mixture for 2 hours, basting and turning frequently.
4) Drain the rib,... - 45.234
Beef And Broccoli
This dish is immensely popular dish in Chinese American restaurants today. - 46.5015
Put all the marinade ingredients into a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Reduce the heat to moderately low and add the chicken pieces, basting thoroughly.
Cover the pan and cook the mixture for 30 minutes.
Remove from the heat and set aside to cool to room... - 42.139
1. In a small, shallow dish, combine sherry, soy sauce, oil, garlic, ginger, and molasses. Trim chicken livers and cut in half. Place in marinade, stirring to coat all over. Marinate 30 minutes at room temperature or up to 3 hours in refrigerator. Add water... - 32.0642
Japanese Style Chargrilled Flounder
1. Rinse the fish and pat them dry on absorbent kitchen paper. Cut a few slashes into both sides of each fish.
2. Mix together the soy sauce, sake or wine, oil, lemon juice, sugar, ginger and garlic in a large, shallow dish.
3. Place the fish in the marinade... - 39.3014
Barbecued Pork With Bean Sprouts
The Barbequed pork with Bean sprout is a mouth watering pork dish which is often the limelight of any spread. The sprouts add to the nutritiveness of this dish while the succulent roasted pork is irressitable. You cant miss this one! - 45.8614
Jamaican Grilled Pork Steak
1. Use a meat knife or kitchen scissors to cut off all the fat from the steaks.
2. In a small food processor jar combine garlic, scallions, oil, lime juice, sugar, ginger, spices, salt, and peppers.
3. Blend into a smooth paste.
4. Tip into a... - 43.5156
Teriyaki Grilled Steak With Asian Vegetables
1. Use a meat knife or kitchen scissors to cut off all the fat and cartilage from the beef steaks.
2. In a large dish combine 3 tablespoons of the oil with the soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, garlic, and pepper and stir to blend.
3. To this... - 45.2642
Turkey Kabobs With Pineapple Teriyaki Sauce
In glass or stainless-steel bowl combine onion, pineapple juice, teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, mustard, sherry, garlic, and ginger; add turkey and remaining vegetables to marinade and toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Using slotted spoon, remove... - 41.4361
Turkey Kabobs With Pineapple Teriyaki Sauce
1. In glass or stainless-steel bowl combine onion, pineapple juice, teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, mustard, sherry, garlic, and ginger; add turkey and remaining vegetables to marinade and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Using slotted spoon,... - 34.8415
To marinate tofu: Combine marinade ingredients in a shallow bowl. Cut one pound of firm tofu into cubes or slices up to 1/2-inch thick. (Tofu may be pressed first, if desired. Place tofu in marinade and turn to coat all sides. Marinate from 2 to 4 hours,... - 31.7146
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a non-metallic shallow dish, place the chicken portions.
3) In a food processor, place chiles, scallions, thyme, ginger root, garlic, paparika, dried thyme, cinnamon, clove, soy eauce, wine vignegar and pepper.
4)... - 44.064
Chinese Chicken With Cashews
To marinate the chicken: Combine sesame oil, rice vinegar, sherry and garlic in bowl; mix well.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Cut into 1-inch pieces.
Add to marinade.
Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
Drain, reserving marinade.
To stir-fry the chicken: Blanch... - 44.7264
Onion Chicken In Casserole
Using your cleaver, hack up the chicken.
Cooking chicken with the bone in prevents the meat from drying out.
Marinate the chicken pieces in the soy, wine, ginger, and five-spice for about 15 minutes.
Cut the peeled onions into wedges and separate the leaves... - 44.0904
Guniku No Amiyaki
First make the marinade.
Fry the sesame seeds gently in a small frying-pan until they begin to 'pop'.
Transfer them to a mortar and crush with a pestle to release the oil.
Put the crushed seeds into a large shallow bowl and mix thoroughly with all the... - 37.7182
Jamaican Jerk Shrimp
Join Stephanie on a beautiful adventure to Dana Point, California where she makes Jamaican-inspired grilled jerk shrimp with fresh papaya salsa! - 103.283
Pork Chow Mein
Pork chow mein in easy to make but it takes sometime. Chow mein means fried noodles. In this recipe you will do precisely that. You will then cook the marinated pork and place it on top of the noodles. - 119.638
Vegetarian Fried Rice
In a shallow nonreactive bowl, mix together the marinade ingredients.
Cut the tofu into strips 1 inch long, 1/2 inch wide, and about 1/2 inch thick.
Add the tofu strips to the marinade and stir gendy, using a rubber spatula to avoid breaking the... - 46.0796
Grilled Indian Chicken And Vegetable Kebabs
1. Place chicken in a shallow dish. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, lime juice, ginger, garlic, cumin, coriander, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Pour spiced yogurt over chicken and stir to coat completely. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 or up to 6 hours. Add... - 29.1917
Beef Sate With Peanut Sauce
In a large skillet, heat the peanut oil.
Add onion, ginger, and garlic and saute over medium heat until softened.
Stir in 1/2 cup water, peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame oil, cayenne, and brown sugar and simmer, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Stir in lemon zest and... - 42.9918
Deep Fried Marinated Fish
This Deep Fried Marinated Fish recipe though not very colorful is healthy as well as taste-bud pleasing. This Deep Fried Marinated Fish dish will sound very delish if you really do like marinated fish. Worth your effort! - 37.499
Pork Satay With Yellow Rice And Peanut Sauce
To make the rice: In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, saute the onions in the oil until translucent, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the turmeric, add the rice, and combine well.
Add the stock.
Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce the heat to low, cover the... - 41.5042
Thai Peanut Noodles With Chicken
Here is a nice weeknight meal that can be made quickly and inexpensively. It is loaded in flavor and is an all time favorite at our house. You will need some time to marinade the chicken so plan ahead. - 122.908
Chicken Stir Fry And Vegetables With Amelia Ceja
1. Chop the red pepper and red onions, set aside.
2. Diagonally slice the carrots and slice the cremini mushrooms, set aside.
3. Wash and clean the snow peas, set aside.
4. Cut the chicken cut into small bite size pieces, set aside.
5.... - 0
Firecracker Grilled Mahi Mahi
Place fillets in glass dish.
Whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over Mahi Mahi.
Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator 4-6 hours.
Remove fish from marinade and place on grill, five inches from coals.
Grill 10 minutes per inch of... - 38.0272
Orange Chicken Lo Mein
1. For the marinade: In a bowl, add orange juice, zest, soy sauce, corn starch and ginger and mix.
2. Add the diced chicken into the bowl and cool for 30 minutes.
3. In a large wok, heat peanut oil and add the chicken and cook all the way through
4.... - 113.187
Marinated Steak Teriyaki
This Marinated Steak Teriyaki is absolutely delightful and great to pep up those Friday dinners. This tasty Marinated Steak Teriyaki dish is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to its tantalizing flavors. Trust me! - 45.0511
Jamaican Jerk Sauce
1) Take a bowl and mix together scallion greens, shallots, garlic, ginger, and chilli in it and keep aside.
2) Take another bowl and mix together the spices, thyme, salt, and sugar in it.
3) Beat in orange juice, both vinegars, and the soy sauce.
4)... - 42.8895
Indonesian Liver &rice
First prepare the liver.
Combine the soy sauce, stock, vinegar, water, seasoning, garlic, half the ginger and cornflour (cornstarch) in a shallow bowl.
Add the liver slices and set aside to marinate for 45 minutes, basting frequently.
Meanwhile, prepare the... - 43.5521
Barbecued Turkey Breast
1) Prepare the grill.
2) In a large bowl add all the marinade ingredients and whisk together.
3) Add turkey and turn it on the marinade to coat.
4) Let it stand on marinate, covered and chilled for overnight.
5) In a saucepan, heat the... - 46.7828
Peaches And Pork
1. Freeze the pork for 30 minutes or till it can be sliced properly.
2. Set the meat against the grain and cut the meat into thin slices
3. Sprinkle the meat with the cornstarch and set aside.
4. In a large bowl, mix the stock, ginger, egg... - 44.8914
Pear And Pork Stir Fry
1. Freeze the pork for 30 minutes till easy to slice
2. Slice across the grain to make thin slices. Cut these slices into 1-by 2-inch pieces.
3. In a large bowl, place the stock, soy sauce, vinegar, cornstarch, and cinnamon and mix well
4. Add... - 43.9538
Chinese Braised Mackerel
1) In a glass-baking dish, mix together the vinegar, soy sauce, ginger and garlic.
2) Place the mackerel, skin-side up, in a single layer in the baking dish.
3) Let the fish marinate for at least 10 minutes.
4) In a large non-stick... - 44.4421
Stir Fried Chinese Chicken With Cashews
In a large bowl, combine the sesame oil, vinegar, sherry, and garlic.
Add the chicken cubes and let them marinate for 1 hour.
In a wok or large, heavy skillet, heat the peanut oil over high heat until very hot.
Transfer the chicken from the marinade to the... - 41.9556
Seafood Stew With Water Chestnuts
1. In a medium bowl, combine the sherry, ginger, garlic, and pepper, and mix well. Add the fish and shrimp, stir to coat with the marinade, and let the mixture marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes.
2. Drain and reserve the marinade. In a Dutch oven,... - 36.847
Korean Galbi Barbeque
Bored of eating the same candied sweet potatoes and minced meat pie for every Thanksgiving dinner? Then spice up the holiday fare with something truly untraditional and freaking delicious — the Korean Galbi BBQ. Although authentic galbis are cooked in... - 112.865
1.Take a medium glass or stainless steel mixing bowl and mash tofu in this using a fork.
2. Add in the teriyaki sauce, scallions, vinegar and mix well. Keep aside for about 15 minutes.
3. Drain tofu but reserve the marinade.
4. Place the wonton skins... - 47.0086
Barbecued Stuffed Coho Salmon
To prepare the marinade :
1. In a small enameled saucepan bring to a boil over high heat combining the wine, lemon juice, 1/2 cup of the oil, the onion, garlic, parsley sprigs, ginger, thyme, Tabasco, salt and pepper stirring occasionally.
2.... - 43.0735
This all-time Jamaican favorite not only makes for a stick-to-your-ribs dinner addition, but is quite a cinch to make. This Caribbean delight is so good to eat that you won't mind adding this dish to your party fare. Just check out the recipe and get whomping... - 109.854
1) Take a small bowl for combining the ingredients for marinade.
2) Take a 2-cup glass measure for adding red pepper squares with 1 tablespoon water. Cover this tightly with plastic food wrap.
3) Set your microwave at Power Hi for 2... - 45.9564
Stir Fried Turkey With Mixed Vegetables
1. To make the marinade, in a medium size glass bowl, combine the sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger and garlic.
2. Add the turkey strips, toss to coat with the marinade and set aside allowing the meat to marinate for 1/2 hour.
3. In a small glass... - 46.7974
Jerk Chicken Wings
We made these wings in an indoor smoker. You can also cook them in the oven or on a barbeque grill. You can use this jerk recipe for pork or chicken breasts. We served ours with a delicious, healthy kale salad which is also on this video. Remember to make the... - 0
Kung Pao Chicken
1. For marinade, in a small bowl, mix together salt, light soy sauce, Shaoxing wine, potato flour or cornstarch and water.
2. In a large bowl, put chicken and pour marinade over it. Mix to coat well.
3. For sauce, in a separate bowl, add sugar,... - 97.9934
Wegmans Asian Bbq Slow-roasted Pork
Executive Chef Mark Makovec helps you turn a shoulder cut (AKA "pork butt") into a melt-in-your-mouth masterpiece. Scoring the fat properly and marinating overnight work magic when it comes time to roast until it falls off the bone. - 0
Xxx Spicy And Sweet Wings
1. For marinade, in a bowl mix together sesame oil, garlic powder, and ground ginger. Whisk.
2. Pour marinade over chicken wings. Mix to coat, and pop it in refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
3. Remove from refrigerator, and season with salt and... - 98.3071
Beef And Small Chinese Cabbage In Oyster Sauce
This Beef and Small Chinese Cabbage in Oyster Sauce makes a fabulous side course ! Try out this beef and chinese cabbage in oyster sauce gravy with rice or noodles at your next meals and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Beef and Small... - 48.7255
Pork And Broccoli Stir Fry
For the marinade: In a medium-size bowl, combine the soy sauce, sherry, and oil.
Add the pork, toss well, and marinate for 20 minutes.
For the sauce: In another medium-size bowl, combine the stock, soy sauce, sherry, oil, cornstarch, and, if desired, the bean... - 40.9358
The Indians love their food hot and masala chicken just affirms this adage. Greg Patent shows you how to prepare this Indian style delicacy at home using a spicy marinade. Serve with Indian flatbread or steamed rice for a terrific dinnertime meal. - 100.377
Red Roast Pork With Peppers
1. Trim away excess fat and silver skin from the pork and place in a shallow dish.
2. Mix together the soy sauce, sherry, five-spice powder, garlic and ginger. Spoon over the pork, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
3. Preheat the... - 37.9486