- » Savoy Cabbage Soup
Savoy Cabbage Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of savoy cabbage soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for savoy cabbage soup recipes.
Creamy Cabbage Soup
Creamy cabbage soup is yet another creamy delight for your grand dinner. Stir fried salt pork with shallots and garlic with a pinch of butter gives the mind boggling aroma. The exotic preparation with cream and sour cream combo makes a well thought out soup... - 51.0021
Ham Cabbage Soup
Put 1 cup (250 ml/8 fl oz) of water into the lower compartment of a microwave steamer.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Remove the outer leaves of the cabbage and chop into slices with a large knife.
Rinse and drain the leaves and place in the upper... - 45.5917
Miso Soup With Cabbage And Root Vegetables
In a large saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion, celery, garlic, and ginger and saute for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the carrot, parsnip, turnips, cabbage, stock, miso, salt, and pepper flakes.
Bring the liquid to a boil,... - 40.3557
Cheesy Cabbage Soup
Wash the cabbage, discard any discoloured or tough leaves, quarter it and cut out the stalk.
Put the leaves in a roasting or boiling bag with a generous spoonful of water and tie the top loosely. Microwave for 6 minutes. Remove and chop the cabbage.
Put the... - 25.6089
Barley Soup With Pork And Cabbage
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the garlic and onion and cook over a moderate heat until softened.
2. Add the stock, the measured water, pork, carrots, cabbage and barley. Bring the mixture to the boil, then lower the heat, cover and simmer for 20... - 32.7616
You May Also Like!
Braised Pork Chops With Cabbage & Apple
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Combine flour, salt and pepper; dip pork chops in flour mixture.
In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and brown chops.
Remove chops to 13x9-inch casserole or baking dish; reserve drippings.
In reserved drippings, cook - 33.2627
Steam cabbage until just pliable.
Brown pork sausage with chopped onion until pork is well cooked.
When cabbage is steamed, chop the core into small pieces and stir into pork mixture.
Cook a few minutes to blend well.
Taste and correct seasonings.
Place... - 37.8684
Pork Chops And Cabbage
Pork Chops And Cabbage is an irresistible side dish recipe. The Pork Chops And Cabbage is something you would never want to miss out on! - 26.119
Oriental Cabbage Rolls With Wakame Broth
1. Cover the black ear fungus or dried shiitake mushrooms with 300 ml (1/2 pint) boiling water and leave to stand for 20 minutes to swell. Remove from the water and chop finely. Strain the water and reserve.
2. Meanwhile, cut the central stem out of the... - 39.3893
It would seem every Belgian family has a different way of making their Hutsepot. The debate centers on whether or not to add carrots, turnips, or a bay leaf. And, there is always lively discussion of whether to mash the vegetables or not. This is the way my... - 29.5776
Vegetables And Meat Dumplings Soup
The vegetables and meat dumplings soup is made with mixed vegetables and beef dumplings. Made with breadcrumbs and seasoned to taste, the beef dumplings are cooked and served with the soup. The vegetable and meat dumplings soup also has fresh mushrooms and... - 47.2885
Raw Savory Basil Soup
Learn how to make this fresh and healthy soup enjoyed raw or hot, depending on how long you blend it. Run your Vitamix or Blendtec commercial blender on the highest speed in order to heat up the soup. The longer you let it run the hotter it will get. If you... - 0
Italian Country Vegetable Soup
The Italian Country Vegetable Soup is a light and tasty soup. You can have this dish at your elaborate family dinner or for your parties. Try this wonderful Italian Country Vegetable Soup recipe! - 47.4565
Fish Soup With Vegetables And Red Pepper Sauce
1. In a shallow bowl, combine the bread slices and enough water to cover. Set aside to soak for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, bring the broth to a boil.
3. Squeeze out the water from the bread and transfer the bread to a food processor. Add... - 41.2155
1. Heat half the oil in a large saucepan and add the onion, carrot and celery. Cook gently for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Add the leeks and finely chopped garlic and cook for a further 10 minutes. Add the white cabbage, potato and courgettes, stir... - 37.0666