- » Savoy Cabbage Onion
Savoy Cabbage Onion Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Savoy Cabbage Onion recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Savoy Cabbage Onion recipes.
Savoy Cabbage With Yogurt
Cut the cabbage in half and cut out the stalk and the coarse outer leaves; cut the cabbage halves into strips.
Peel and slice the onions and lemon.
Place the prepared cabbage, onions and lemon in a pan with 4 1/2 pints water.
Add the salt, bay leaf, cloves... - 38.1176
Braised Curried Savoy Cabbage With Toasted Peanuts
In a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil and stir in the curry powder until blended.
Add the onion; when it's sizzling, add the broth and cabbage.
Cook over medium heat, stirring, until slightly wilted, about 2 minutes.
Add more liquid if needed.
Cover and cook,... - 30.9662
Stir Fried Pork With Savoy Cabbage
Cut the pork into cubes or strips about 1cm/1/2in in diameter.
Toss the pork with the wine or sherry, sesame oil, soy and cornflour - don't worry too much about the lumps.
Set aside for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile shred the cabbage finely.
Heat a wok or large,... - 42.3868
Pappardelle With Savoy Cabbage
1. In large heavy saucepan, heat oil; add onion and rosemary. Saute, stirring, until onion is translucent, 2 minutes. Add cabbage, salt and pepper to taste and 1/2 cup of the broth; cook, stirring, until cabbage is wilted and liquid is evaporated. Add the... - 35.31
Savoy Cabbage Salad
Combine all the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
Blend together the ingredients for the dressing.
Pour over the salad.
Best if refrigerated for hour before serving.
Add more salt and pepper if necessary. - 41.6963
Savoy Cabbage And Spinach Salad
1. In a bowl, combine spinach, cabbage, sprouts, onion and almonds.
2. In a small bowl, combine oil, mayonnaise, vinegar, soy sauce and garlic. Pour over salad; toss to coat thoroughly.
3. Serve at once. - 31.5715
Orecchini With Savoy Cabbage & Dill
In large saucepot, prepare orecchini in boiling salted water as label directs.
Meanwhile, in 12 inch skillet, melt margarine or butter over medium high heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring often, 5 minutes, or until tender.
Add cabbage and 3/4 teaspoon salt and... - 41.7798
Savoy Cabbage Rolls With Tomato Sauce
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Cut core from cabbage; rinse.
In medium glass bowl, heat, covered, 4 to 5 minutes.
Remove 8 leaves; reserve.
Into glass bowl, crumble ground beef; stir in onions.
Heat 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes or until beef is browned, stirring once;... - 45.0995
Vegetarian Style Savoy Cabbage And Fried Chicken
FOR SAVOY CABBAGE
1. In a food processing jar, take cilantro and cabbage, blend to make paste and set aside.
2. In a pan add in the 1 tbsp. of the oil, half of cabbage and half of onion. Stir for few minutes.
3. Add in the remaining... - 0
Eggs Baked With Savoy Cabbage And Caraway
1.Heat oil in a pan and add cabbage, onion, garlic, tomatoes and half of caraway seeds to it.
2.Put the lid of the pan and heat it for 20 minutes on medium flame.
3.Once done, remove the pan from heat and allow the cabbage mixture to settle at room... - 41.6485
Savoy And Turkey Loaf
1. Plunge the head of cabbage into a large pot of boiling salted water. Cover and cook for 8 minutes, or until wilted. Drain well.
2. Heat the oil in a small skillet and saute the onion and celery until tender but not browned. Turn into a large bowl.
3. To... - 33.5918
1) Prepare all the ingredients.
2) In a large bowl, blend together the potatoes, cabbage, meat, onion and egg.
3) Season the mixture well.
4) Using a floured board, shape the mixture into patties.
5) In a apn, heat sufficient oil, barely... - 38.6454
Vegetarian Stuffed Cabbage
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Spray a 9-inch square baking dish with nonstick spray.
2 Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the cabbage and return to a boil. Cook until the cabbage is pliable, about 8 minutes. Drain in a colander. Rinse the... - 38.8949
Pine Nut Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Cabbage Flan a healthy appetizer with lots of protien. The sprinle of golden raisings gives the Cabbage Flan a delctable taste. - 47.7248
Steam cabbage until just pliable.
Brown pork sausage with chopped onion until pork is well cooked.
When cabbage is steamed, chop the core into small pieces and stir into pork mixture.
Cook a few minutes to blend well.
Taste and correct seasonings.
Place... - 37.8684
Chicken & Herb Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Choose even-sized cabbage leaves. Wash them well and trim off each stalk at its base. Put them in a boiling or roasting bag with the water, fasten the top loosely and cook for 4 minutes. Lay the leaves flat on a kitchen towel to absorb the excess... - 40.0712
Boil about 8 of the cabbage leaves in a large pan of salted water, until almost tender.
Drain, and set aside to cool.
Rinse sauerkraut several times in cold water.
Melt lard in a frying pan, and gently fry onion and garlic until golden.
Add rice, and mix... - 43.0158
Viennese Stuffed Cabbage
It is not very hard to make this Viennese Stuffed Cabbage. But once you get to taste this Viennese Stuffed Cabbage you will forget even the little difficulty associated with it. Good recipe! - 41.1909
Pork Chops And Cabbage
Pork Chops And Cabbage is an irresistible side dish recipe. The Pork Chops And Cabbage is something you would never want to miss out on! - 26.119
Braised Pork Chops With Cabbage & Apple
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Combine flour, salt and pepper; dip pork chops in flour mixture.
In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and brown chops.
Remove chops to 13x9-inch casserole or baking dish; reserve drippings.
In reserved drippings, cook - 33.2627
Sausages And Cabbage
1. Prick sausages all over with tines of fork. In a nonreactive Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add sausages and cook, turning several times, 5 minutes, or until lightly browned all over. Spoon off fat.
2. Add tomatoes, water, onion, and cabbage... - 26.0515
1) Discard the tough outer leaves and stalks of the cabbage, cut into four wedges, then rinse and drain thoroughly.
2) Topping : In a wok, saute the bread cubes in melted butter until golden brown, then remove with a slotted spoon and... - 45.4866
Put 300 ml (1/2 pint) water in the pressure cooker with the trivet.
Wash the cabbage leaves and remove any hard stalk but keep the leaves whole.
Put the leaves in the cooker, sprinkle them with salt and put on the lid.
Bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for... - 46.714
Wrap And Roll Cabbage
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
Scatter the onions in the dish.
Place the cabbage and water in a large microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high power for a total of 4 minutes, or... - 43.6202
Steamed Sole In Cabbage
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut fish into 8 portions.
Trim the large center vein from each cabbage leaf, keeping leaf in one piece.
Rinse leaves and place in a 12x7 1/2x2 inch baking dish.
Cover with vented clear plastic wrap.
Cook on 100% power (high) for 3 to 5... - 37.6369
Ham Cabbage Soup
Put 1 cup (250 ml/8 fl oz) of water into the lower compartment of a microwave steamer.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Remove the outer leaves of the cabbage and chop into slices with a large knife.
Rinse and drain the leaves and place in the upper... - 45.5917
Braised Pork And Cabbage Salad
1. In a large saucepan, combine the pork, yellow onion, carrot, celery and parsley. Add enough water to submerge the pork. Cover and simmer over moderately low heat for 2 1/2 hours, or until very tender. Remove from the heat and let the pork cool in its... - 38.3092
You must be familiar with usual coleslaw, but peanut coleslaw is something new and exotic to try with. It is the same coleslaw, with the addition of peanut flavor. Pile it up on your sandwich or serve with the Tuna burgers, it is just awesome. Chef Dani Spies... - 114.457
Stuffed Cabbage With Rice
1) Cut off the cabbage top, trim the stalk end and discard any large outer leaves.
2) Remove the cabbage core with a sharp knife, leaving three leaves thick shell.
3) In the wok, saute the bacon and onion, until the onion is soft but... - 44.2842
Italian Stuffed Cabbage
Remove 10 large outer leaves of cabbage; reserve remaining cabbage for other uses.
Steam 2 to 3 minutes, and set aside.
Combine next 11 ingredients; mix well, and set aside.
Pare down the outside of thick ribs of cabbage leaves until thin.
Arrange 4 or 5... - 38.8085
Dolmades Cabbage Rolls Stuffed With Rice
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To make the stuffing, chop and onion along with all the mushrooms.
3) Fry them in the oil and after a few minutes, stir in the nuts, rice and seasonings.
4) Remove from the heat and add... - 44.5019
Barley Soup With Pork And Cabbage
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the garlic and onion and cook over a moderate heat until softened.
2. Add the stock, the measured water, pork, carrots, cabbage and barley. Bring the mixture to the boil, then lower the heat, cover and simmer for 20... - 32.7616
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl.
2. Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients; stir well. Pour over cabbage mixture; toss well. - 33.7725
Cabbage And More Slaw
In a large mixing bowl combine the desired vegetables, walnuts, and green onions.
For dressing, in a screw top jar combine salad oil, lemon juice, vinegar, honey, curry powder, mustard, and salt.
Cover and shake well to mix.
Drizzle dressing over mixture in... - 38.0328
Cabbage And Potato Pie
Separate and trim cabbage leaves or stems from collard leaves.
In large pot of boiling water, cover and cook cabbage for 5 to 10 minutes, collards for 10 to 15 minutes, or until tender.
Drain thoroughly; chop coarsely and set aside.
In saucepan of boiling... - 47.6951
Stir Fried Liver And Cabbage
1) Rinse the lamb liver and pat dry. Slice into thin strips.
2) Dip the strips into a bowl of seasoned flour.
3) In a pan, heat oil. Add in the liver and fry for about 10 minutes. Remove and drain on paper towels. Keep warm.
4) Into the... - 44.6969
Miso Soup With Cabbage And Root Vegetables
In a large saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion, celery, garlic, and ginger and saute for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the carrot, parsnip, turnips, cabbage, stock, miso, salt, and pepper flakes.
Bring the liquid to a boil,... - 40.3557
One Pot Cabbage And Beans With White Fish
1) Take a large pan and heat the butter.
2) When the butter sizzles, add in the bacon. Stir fry for a couple of minutes.
3) Now, put in the onion, celery and carrots. Gently sauté and cook for 8 to10 mins until they are tender but browned.
4) Add in... - 42.858
Italian Stuffed Cabbage With Spicy Tomato Sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 400°.
2. Remove 10 large outer leaves of cabbage reserving the remaining cabbage for other uses.
3. Steam 2 to 3 minutes and set aside.
4. In a bowl mix well combining the next 11 ingredients and set aside.
5.... - 44.7127
Oriental Cabbage Rolls With Wakame Broth
1. Cover the black ear fungus or dried shiitake mushrooms with 300 ml (1/2 pint) boiling water and leave to stand for 20 minutes to swell. Remove from the water and chop finely. Strain the water and reserve.
2. Meanwhile, cut the central stem out of the... - 39.3893
1) In a large mixing bowl, add the ingredients.
2) Toss well to combine.
3) Transfer the Garbanzo Salad to individual salad plates and serve immediately. - 39.2526
Chicken Breasts With Pearl Onions And Gratin Of Mixed Greens
Combine mushrooms, 3/4 cup stock, lemon juice and thyme in medium saucepan.
Cover, place over medium-high heat and bring to boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat.
Let mushrooms cool in cooking liquid, stirring... - 42.6293
1) In a cup, add sugar, salt, pepper and vinegar in cup.
2) In medium-size bowl put beets and onions. Pour the mixture over it.
3) Chill for several hours, stirring in between.
4) Drain the vegetables.
5) Place in savoy-cabbage-leaf cup.
6)... - 37.1095
The Redemption Reuben
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add cabbage and onion; cook for 10 minutes. Add water, Tabasco sauce and salt; cook until cabbage is tender.
Meanwhile, combine honey, mustard and TABASCO® brand Green Jalapeño pepper sauce in small... - 28.8741
Tuna Cheese Leaves
Place tuna in a medium bowl; break up with a fork.
Finely chop eggs or force eggs through a sieve.
Add chopped or sieved eggs, green onions and Italian dressing to tuna; stir to combine.
Stir in cottage cheese and olives.
Place 1 cabbage or lettuce leaf on... - 31.5951
Wild Alaska Salmon Colcannon With Lemon And Chive Butter
1. For lemon and chive butter, in a bowl, mis butter with lemopn zest, chives and mustard; place in the refrigerator and chill until ready to serve
2. In a saucepan, add water and a bit of salt, add potatoes to it and allow to boil for... - 40.5453
Chicken Broth (rosol Z Kury)
Simmer chicken with salt in boiling water 30 minutes.
Add carrots, cabbage, celery, parsley root (if desired), onion, peppercorns, and parsley.
Quickly chill broth, then skim off fat.
Store broth in refrigerator or serve hot with... - 40.5601
Rice Bake With Pancetta, Greens And Pecans
Bring 850 ml of the stock, the bay leaf and thyme to the boil.
Add the rice, reduce the heat, cover and cook for 30 minutes.
Transfer the rice to a large bowl, discarding the bay leaf and thyme.
Meanwhile, melt the margarine in a large saucepan, add the... - 46.2009
Raw Savory Basil Soup
Learn how to make this fresh and healthy soup enjoyed raw or hot, depending on how long you blend it. Run your Vitamix or Blendtec commercial blender on the highest speed in order to heat up the soup. The longer you let it run the hotter it will get. If you... - 0
Russian Tomato Borscht
In a large saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of stock and saute the onions for 5 minutes.
Add the tomato juice and the rest of the stock and bring to a boil.
Then turn down heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
Add cabbage, carrots, spinach, and tamari and cook 15... - 26.6217
Sole With Vegetables
Melt butter in a dutch oven or large skillet.
Add vegetables and stir fry 5 minutes.
Sprinkle fish fillets with salt.
Place on the vegetables.
Cover; simmer 15 minutes.
For sauce, melt butter in a saucepan.
Stir in flour.
Cook and stir until... - 41.6948
Celery Radish Slaw
In bowl, toss together cabbage, radishes, celery and onions.
DRESSING: In small bowl, combine lemon juice, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper; gradually whisk in oil.
(Salad and dressing can be covered and refrigerated separately for up to 1 day.) Pour dressing... - 31.4861
Fish Broth (rosolzryby)
Brown onion in butter in a small skillet.
Meanwhile, simmer the vegetables in water with peppercorns, bay leaf, and salt to taste 15 minutes.
Add onion and fish to vegetables; simmer about 10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.
Remove fish and... - 43.543
In a large kettle place dried beans, water, salt, and prosciutto bone or salt pork.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 3 hours.
Drain and save stock.
Force half the beans through a wire strainer (or whirl in a blender with some of the broth).
Combine... - 37.4147
Red Pepper Mousselines
Cook peppers and onion gently but until really soft in 150 ml/1/4 pint of water.
Sieve and when cool, fold in eggs, cheese and lemon juice.
Season to taste with garlic and salt.
Line ramekin dishes with the blanched cabbage leaves.
Fill with mixture.
Sprinkle... - 44.4362
Super Bowl Recipe: Bbq Pulled Pork Sliders With Creamy Cole Slaw
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. In a small bowl combine grand diamond all-purpose seasoning, Chile powder, granulated onion, ground mustard powder, granulated garlic and kosher salt, mix well. Rub the seasoning all over the meat.
3.... - 0
Noodle Salad With Shrimp
For dressing, in a blender container combine vinegar, apricot preserves, honey, ginger, .lemon peel, salt, oil, hot pepper sauce, and garlic.
Cover and blend until smooth.
Place rice sticks in a medium bowl and cover with boiling water.
Cover and let 'stand... - 42.5984
Italian Veal Torta
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a 9" round cake pan with no-stick spray.
Place the cabbage and water in a large microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high power for a total of 4 minutes, or until tender; stop and turn after 2... - 43.4341
Beef With Colcannon
Cut the beef into chunks, discarding any excess fat.
Season the flour with salt and pepper and use it to coat the meat.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add half the beef and fry quickly until browned.
Remove with a slotted spoon and fry the... - 45.2989
Gardener's Wife Beef Stew
Cut up the well washed beef.
Fry the chopped onion and garlic in lard, add red paprika, then the beef; salt, add pepper and, stirring occasionally and adding a little water when necessary, stew under cover.
Clean the savoy cabbage, cut out the stalk and boil... - 43.101
Five Bean Soup
1. Rinse beans, lentils, and split peas and pick over. Place in a large pot. Add enough water to cover by at least 2 inches. Bring to a boil, remove from the heat, and let stand 1 hour; drain. - 31.3823
1. Heat half the oil in a large saucepan and add the onion, carrot and celery. Cook gently for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Add the leeks and finely chopped garlic and cook for a further 10 minutes. Add the white cabbage, potato and courgettes, stir... - 37.0666
Sweet And Sour Thai Shrimp Salad
1 Bring a large saucepan of unsalted water to a boil.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat the oil over low heat. Add the red pepper flakes and cook, swirling occasionally, for 3 minutes. Strain the oil into a small bowl and whisk in the clam and lime... - 32.7752
1. Trim fat from pork; cut pork into 1-inch pieces. Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add pork; cook 5 minutes, browning on all sides. Drain in a colander; set aside.
2. Cook bacon in Dutch oven over medium heat... - 31.4934
Zero Point Soup
1. Into a large saucepan pour the stock, add the spring onions and carrot and bring to the boil.
2. Then cover, reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Add the thai seven-spice seasoning, leek, courgette, pepper, cabbage and the red chilli flakes,... - 45.7337
Multi Bean Soup
1. Sort the beans, rinse under water and drain. Keep aside.
2. In a 6-quart stockpot, add the beans and cover with water 2 inches above it.
3. Bring the content to boil. Continue to boil for 2 minutes.
4. Take of from heat.
5. Cover and... - 46.8038
Put the onion and leek into in a large casserole dish with the olive oil, garlic, parsley and sage.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Add the carrots, potatoes, celery and zucchini (courgette), cabbage, bacon and basil to the casserole.
Re-cover and cook,... - 43.526
Heat half the oil in a saucepan.
Add the onion, carrot and celery and cook gently for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add the leeks and garlic and cook for a further 10 minutes.
Add the white cabbage, potato and courgettes and cook for a further 10... - 47.9497
Vegetables And Meat Dumplings Soup
The vegetables and meat dumplings soup is made with mixed vegetables and beef dumplings. Made with breadcrumbs and seasoned to taste, the beef dumplings are cooked and served with the soup. The vegetable and meat dumplings soup also has fresh mushrooms and... - 47.2885
Bacon-flavored Minestrone Soup
Place bacon in saucepan and fry till fat runs.
Peel and finely chop the onion; trim and chop the leek.
Add oil to saucepan and heat, then add onion, leek, peeled and crushed garlic, parsley and chopped sage.
Cover and sweat for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, peel the... - 44.1041
Noisettes Of Rabbit
Loosen the fillets from the rabbit back and remove the tendons.
Wash and pat the fillets dry.
Cut the tendons and the backbone into small pieces.
Cut the bacon rind into pieces and saute in a large saucepan about 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat.
Peel the... - 43.7831
1) In a heavy soup kettle, add water and bring it to a boil.
2) Put all the ingredients other than the lemon juice and bring back to boil.
3) Allow the liquid to simmer for 30 minutes. Break up the squash by frequent stirring to form thick stock.
4)... - 43.7753
1. Drain the beans thoroughly in a colander, then rinse under cold running water and drain again.
2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the onions, garlic and bacon and cook over a moderate heat until the onions are transparent, but not brown, and the... - 38.3801
Spanish Chickpea Soup
1. Drain the chickpeas in a colander, rinse under cold running water and drain again. Put the bacon joint into a deep saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring the water briefly to the boil, then drain, discarding the water.
2. Return the bacon joint to the... - 34.2723
Spanish Chickpea Soup
1. In a deep saucepan add bacon joint, cover the lid with cold water over it and bring it to a boil.
2. Thereafter remove the bacon, drain it discarding the water and add it back to the empty pan.
3. To it add onion, garlic, herbs and 1.8 litres / 3... - 47.0445
Winter Vegetable Soup
Combine the leek, onion, garlic, celery, and carrots in a nonstick stockpot.
Cook for about 20 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables look dry.
Add the parsnips and potato.
Mix in the bay leaf, parsley, basil, sage, and cayenne... - 48.593
1. Cut rind (if any) from cheese and reserve rind. Grate cheese.
2. In a large saucepan, cook onion, celery, carrot, and garlic in olive oil over medium heat, stirring frequently, until vegetables are softened, 5 to 7 minutes. Add tomatoes with their juices,... - 32.5862
Winter Vegetable Potage
1.Take a saucpan or casserole and put butter in it.
2.eat the butter on medium low flame and stir in onion, celery, leek, garlic and jalapeno in the pan.
3.Put the pan's lid on and cook for 30 minutes by stirring in between.
4.Put cabbage, carrots,... - 46.6317
Ribollita is Italian for "reboiled." First you make a hearty Tuscan vegetable soup and refrigerate it overnight. The next day, you reheat ("reboil") the soup with slices of bread in it, which break down and thicken it further. - 36.4682
1. Set the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4
2. In a skillet, heat butter and oil and cook the garlic in it for a minute; add onion to it and cook till soft, similarly, cook the bacon
3. Add it to an electric mixer along with cookied rice,... - 44.8273
Braised Breast Of Chicken Smothered With White Beans And Greens
1. In a large nonstick skillet, and heat the olive
2. In a skillet, place the chicken breasts, and season with salt and pepper, then sear the chicken breasts over high heat for 1 to 2 minutes on each side, once the chicken has cooked completely... - 46.4224
Italian Country Vegetable Soup
The Italian Country Vegetable Soup is a light and tasty soup. You can have this dish at your elaborate family dinner or for your parties. Try this wonderful Italian Country Vegetable Soup recipe! - 47.4565
Big Soup With Pesto Grills
1. Finely chop the onion. Cut the bacon into strips.
2. In a saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil add the onion and bacon and cook for 5 minutes until golden. Remove from heat.
3. Peel and cut the carrot into batons, slice the celery on the... - 47.7147
Artemesis Lobster Tacos
Preparing the lobster
1. Twist the lobsters in half, separating the body from the tail.
2. Check inside the body cavity for lobster roe and remove it if found. Fill a large stock pot Combine 1 sliced lime, sliced onion, chili flakes and 1 tbs. salt in a... - 0
Soak the beans in water to cover by 2 inches [5cm] in a bowl overnight.
Drain the beans and place in a large pot.
Cover with 1 inch [2.5cm] water, add 1 teaspoon salt, and bring to a simmer over moderate heat.
Cook until almost tender, about 45... - 44.6669
Plin Ravioli In Sage Butter Sauce
Plin ravioli in sage butter sauce is an exemplary demonstration of Italy's simple and exquisite culinary richness. Take a look at this video recipe for the details of this mouth watering twisted pasta dish. - 133.354
Basil Bread With Salad
If you enjoy the fine-tasting things in life, then you will definitely love this bread delicacy. Flavorful, healthy and highly appeasing to the palate, this dish can be whopped up easily at home using a handful of ingredients. Next time you are craving for... - 109.019