- » Savory Zucchini Cheese Bread
Savory Zucchini Cheese Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of savory zucchini cheese bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for savory zucchini cheese bread recipes.
Savory Zucchini Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Over a kitchen towel, place the zucchini; cover the zucchini with the towel and squeeze out the liquids.
3. In a large mixing bowl, place the squeezed zucchini; add flours, cheese, sugar, baking powder, baking... - 47.6489
Savory Zucchini Stix
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in shallow dish. Combine egg white and milk in another shallow dish; beat with fork until well blended.
3. Dip each zucchini wedge first... - 31.8275
Savory Cheese Pockets
In a blender or small food processor, blend or process the cottage cheese and milk until smooth.
Transfer the cottage cheese mixture to a small bowl.
Stir in the zucchini, cheddar cheese, dillweed and onion powder.
Cut each pita crosswise in half to form 2... - 33.4502
Pizza Fresca Style
This Pizza Fresca Style is simply awesome ! I love this deliciously garnished bread with irresistible seasonings ! Try this Pizza Fresca Style and let me know if you like it ! - 41.8139
In heavy saucepan, cook onion in oil until soft.
Add meats and garlic and cook, stirring continuously, until meat is lightly browned and crumbly.
Add seasonings, tomatoes, paste, and stock.
Mix well and simmer over low heat until sauce is thick and savory,... - 40.9502
Zucchini Tea Sandwiches
Try this alluring Zucchini Tea Sandwiches snack recipe. An easily prepared sandwich recipe, this Zucchini Tea Sandwich is a dish which you will always love to serve in snacks. - 44.0197
Baked Zucchini With Rosemary
1. Butter a baking dish
2. Cut zucchinis into quarters.
3. Preheat the oven to 325° F
4. In a large saucepan add the zucchinis to boiling water.
5. Cover the pan and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes until zucchinis are tender.
6. Drain in a... - 45.719
This Vegetable Gratin tastes unique ! I tried this mixed vegetable and bread bake with irresistible Italian seasonings for my meals with some savory tomato sauce . Your suggestions for this Vegetable Gratin are welcome ! - 42.336
Saute onions and celery in 2 tbsp. butter.
Add the slices of zucchini and saute for about ten mins.
Add tomatoes and give it enough heat.
Stir in seasonings of salt and pepper to taste, and garlic, if used.
When almost finished, add the bread crumbs and... - 32.9887
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add onions and brown slightly. Add peppers, eggplant, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste; cook gently, stirring occasionally, until softened.
2. Place the cooked... - 29.7881