- » Savory Zucchini Cheese Bread
Savory Zucchini Cheese Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of savory zucchini cheese bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for savory zucchini cheese bread recipes.
Savory Zucchini Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Over a kitchen towel, place the zucchini; cover the zucchini with the towel and squeeze out the liquids.
3. In a large mixing bowl, place the squeezed zucchini; add flours, cheese, sugar, baking powder, baking... - 49.9281
Savory Zucchini Stix
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in shallow dish. Combine egg white and milk in another shallow dish; beat with fork until well blended.
3. Dip each zucchini wedge first... - 34.1793
Savory Cheese Pockets
In a blender or small food processor, blend or process the cottage cheese and milk until smooth.
Transfer the cottage cheese mixture to a small bowl.
Stir in the zucchini, cheddar cheese, dillweed and onion powder.
Cut each pita crosswise in half to form 2... - 34.9081
Stuffed Baked Zucchini
For all the Italian food lovers, here is yet another delicacy that you can easily prepare in your very own kitchen. Watch this video to learn this Stuffed Baked Zucchini recipe now. - 83.0585
Baked Zucchini Coins
What's the most challenging task for parents? Yes, it’s getting kids to eat vegetables. Well, not anymore, watch this video from weelicious to see how the host makes interesting Baked zucchini coins for kids. Her rule for cooking veggies for kids is simple;... - 120.008
Grandma's Veggie Casserole By Wegmans
1. Preheat oven to 450F.
2. Spray bottom of a baking pan with cooking oil.
3. Into the baking pan, pour in the sauce (1.5 cup) and shake to spread it evenly. Arrange the zucchini slices, overlapping slightly until all is used up.... - 0
Cooking up something special is always fun and here's a simple recipe for Zucchini Casserole to double that fun. This Zucchini Casserole is really gonna taste good and will definitely make up a great meal! - 47.3644
Cheesy Bacon Zucchini Bake
Seasoned zucchini tossed with onions, garlic, topped with mixed cheeses, breadcrumbs, bacon and baked to a golden, cheesy perfection. Yep this cheesy bacon zucchini bake it pretty darn tasty! Who needs baked macaroni and cheese when you can have this stuff!!... - 116.46
In this recipe video, Cathy Lentine teaches you how to make her recipe for Zucchini Sandwiches. Enjoy! - 0
Pasta With Zucchini And Tomato Sauce
This pasta dish makes for a simple and delicious weeknight meal. A recipe full of vegetables, you will be smiling every bite that your kid eats. - 64.846
Healthy Pasta With Tomato And Zucchini Sauce
What better way to get your family to eat more vegetables than a super healthy pasta dish that comes loaded with tomato and zucchini sauce? Betty's low fat, tasty pasta supper can be rustled up in minutes and makes for a healthy, hassle-free indulgence. Treat... - 105.689
Wegmans Classic Steamed Clams With Zucchini & Corn Cakes
Don't wait for a special event--these are easy to do anytime. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson and Nella Neeck create a pot full of these tasty shellfish with summery Zucchini & Corn Cakes--mmmmm! This recipe is great for a number of reasons - one, it... - 120.224
In heavy saucepan, cook onion in oil until soft.
Add meats and garlic and cook, stirring continuously, until meat is lightly browned and crumbly.
Add seasonings, tomatoes, paste, and stock.
Mix well and simmer over low heat until sauce is thick and savory,... - 42.2427
Zucchini Tea Sandwiches
Try this alluring Zucchini Tea Sandwiches snack recipe. An easily prepared sandwich recipe, this Zucchini Tea Sandwich is a dish which you will always love to serve in snacks. - 45.3708
Baked Zucchini With Rosemary
1. Butter a baking dish
2. Cut zucchinis into quarters.
3. Preheat the oven to 325° F
4. In a large saucepan add the zucchinis to boiling water.
5. Cover the pan and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes until zucchinis are tender.
6. Drain in a... - 48.1514
Sandwiches are not only a healthy option but they are filling too. Patty does these great sandwiches for lunch or even be had for breakfast. See the video for more! - 112.488
Pizza Fresca Style
This Pizza Fresca Style is simply awesome ! I love this deliciously garnished bread with irresistible seasonings ! Try this Pizza Fresca Style and let me know if you like it ! - 43.4897
Veggie Pita Pizza
You can have this pizza on the table quicker than you can place an order for take-out pizza, and it’s designed especially for two! - 35.7966
Easy Vegetable Sandwich
There can be nothing as tempting like the popular snack vegetable sandwich that you can bite on anytime you want to take a break and munch on something healthy and spicy. The best thing about this vegetable sandwich is that it comprises different variety of... - 105.342
Classic Ratatouille Bruschetta
One of the mainstay of Southern French cooking, ratatouille is a fairly easy-to-cook-dish. Chef Keith Snow whomps up this classic French dish using local, seasonal ingredients that add to amp up the taste and flavor of this toothsome dish. A tasty way to... - 98.5958
Bacon Cheesy Sandwich
When you are planning for an afternoon tea party, you should stock up several sandwich recipes to serve at the party. One of the favorite crowd pullers is the bacon cheesy sandwich, which has 3 layers of cheese and 2 layers of bacon. If you want, you can make... - 110.058
Baked Potato With Vegetables
Looking for something to bake? Want to try something new? Then try this version of the baked potato! It wouldn’t turn you down. Watch the video for your guide - 108.925
Italian Marinara Or Tomato Sauce
Want a yummy sauce to complement your spaghetti, lasagna, and ravioli? Chef Bhal Dave whips up a yummy tomato sauce, a la the Italian style, that makes for a perfect accompaniment with any dish. Just get hold of some ripe, red tomatoes and you are all set to... - 66.4658
Tofu And Veggie Scramble
Check out this recipe video for Tofu and Veggie Scramble. This is a great alternate for eggs. So if you don't eat eggs or your diet doesn't allow you to eat it, this is the perfect breakfast for you. Check out this video for the directions. Bon Appétit! - 117.935
Mediterranean Vegetable Omelet
1. In a bowl combine eggs, egg white powder and water.
2. In a pan pour the egg mixture and let it cook for 1 minute.
3. Add the Mediterranean vegetables along with parmesan cheese, cook for 2 minutes.
4. Once done fold the eggs into half and let the... - 107.225
Here is a great meal to make with left over meat balls! It is fresh, delicious and loaded with flavor. You will love this. Serve it with some crusty bread. - 132.614
Vegetarian Rice-a-ronni A San Francisco Treat
For those who believe Rice-A_Ronni is served best at restaurants, this San Francisco preparation at home is going to leave you awestruck. This popular rice dish can be prepared within minutes in your kitchen and with the available ingredients. Dinner hasn't... - 80.5031
Italian Sausage Soup
1. Remove the sausage casing and cut them into slices.
2. Cut and discard the red stem from Swiss chard and chop it roughly.
3. Place a pot on heat, pour oil and brown sausage in it.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Mix well.
5. Drop smoked... - 111.811
How To Cook Shrimp Chowder In Stoneware Pots
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a stoneware pot, for tomato based chowder, add tomato, green beans, carrot, sweet potato, corn, zucchini, celery, and mushroom.
3. Sprinkle ground chili flakes, peppercorn, little bit of breadcrumb,... - 0
Sun Dried Tomato/basil Stuffed Chicken Breast
This chicken breast recipe is chicken breast stuffed with sun dried tomatoes, fresh basil and herb ricotta cheese. The use of egg whites and cornmeal give a crispy crust to this dish which is served in a bed of vegetables and spinach. - 46.2467
This Vegetable Gratin tastes unique ! I tried this mixed vegetable and bread bake with irresistible Italian seasonings for my meals with some savory tomato sauce . Your suggestions for this Vegetable Gratin are welcome ! - 43.7687
Saute onions and celery in 2 tbsp. butter.
Add the slices of zucchini and saute for about ten mins.
Add tomatoes and give it enough heat.
Stir in seasonings of salt and pepper to taste, and garlic, if used.
When almost finished, add the bread crumbs and... - 35.286
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add onions and brown slightly. Add peppers, eggplant, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste; cook gently, stirring occasionally, until softened.
2. Place the cooked... - 33.9316