- » Savory Topping
Savory Topping Recipes
Enjoy our collection of savory topping recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for savory topping recipes.
Quick Scones With Savory Topping
Sift flour, salt and baking powder into a mixing bowl.
Rub in the margarine.
Mix to a soft dough with the eggs and milk.
Turn on to a floured board and roll out to about 3/4-inch thick.
Cut into 8 rounds using a 3-inch cutter.
Place on a greased and floured... - 43.4337
Savory Minced Steak With Souffle Topping
Remove seeds from pepper, peel onion, mushrooms and tomatoes.
Chop the vegetables and fry in the heated oil for 2-3 minutes, add oregano or herbs and seasoning.
Place the minced steak in an ovenproof dish and top with the vegetables.
Make the souffle topping... - 42.9237
Scones With Savory Topping
To prepare scones, sift flour, salt and baking powder in a bowl.
Rub in butter.
Add enough milk to make a soft dough.
Place the dough in a polythene bag and chill for one hour.
To prepare filling, heat oil in a pan and fry onion.
Let it cook for... - 41.3295
Savory Corn Meal Topping For Vegetables
1. Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 6, 400°F (200°C).
2. In a bowl, add all flours and salt and mix them thoroughly.
3. Take a blender or food processor and blend fat and eggs with milk to make thick dough.
4. Pour the mixture over any... - 35.6076
Savory Oat Bran Topping
Heat oven to 350°F.
Place oat bran in ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until light golden brown, stirring occasionally.
Stir in parsley and lemon peel; cool.
Add parmesan cheese and pepper.
Store tightly covered at room... - 32.724
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients.
2) Use the topping to garnish pasta. - 23.9868
Basic Savory Topping
Gently stir the yogurt in a small bowl to remove the lumps.
Stir in the parsley stalks, chives, maple syrup and pepper.
It's your choice whether or not to splash with the de-alcoholized wine.
To Serve: Spoon 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of the topping over baked... - 22.797
Baked Whole Flounder With Savory Crumb Topping
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Into small skillet, tear bread into fine crumbs; over medium heat, toast bread crumbs until golden, stirring often. Remove skillet from heat; stir in parsley.
2. Pour wine into 13" by 9" baking dish; coat flounder with wine on both... - 22.7032