- » Savory Tomato
Savory Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of savory tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for savory tomato recipes.
Canadian Savory Tomatoes
To peel tomatoes, put each one into boiling water about 1/2 minute, or until skin loosens; slip off skin.
Cut a slice off the top of each and scoop out the center pulp.
Turn tomatoes upside down to drain.
Saute onion in butter until transparent.
Blend in... - 44.2395
Savory Baked Tomatoes
1. Slice off 2 inches from the stem end of each tomato to make a cup.
2. Use a teaspoon to scoop out the seeds and pulp and discard.
3. Bush tomatoes inside out with oil.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F
5. In a sautÃ© pan, heat 4... - 43.9872
Savory Tomatoes Au Gratin
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) In a shallow flameproof dish, place the tomato halves, cut side facing up.
3) In a small bowl, combine the milk and lemon juice.
4) On each tomato half, sprinkle 1 tablespoon of this mixture.
5)... - 41.4071
Savory Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Place bread in a food processor; pulse 10 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1/2 cup; set aside.
3. Cut top off each tomato. Scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact. Discard tops and pulp.
4. Place tomatoes on a jelly roll pan lined... - 34.7651
1. Remove stem ends from tomatoes; cut tomatoes into halves. Arrange tomatoes, cut sides up, in circle on 10-inch plate. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Mix crumbs and basil; mound on tomatoes. Microwave uncovered on high 3 minutes.
3. Sprinkle with cheese;... - 23.2774
1. Remove stem ends from tomatoes; cut tomatoes in half. Arrange cut-sides up in circle on 10-inch pie plate or dinner plate. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Mix crumbs and herbs; mound on tomatoes. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) 2 minutes; rotate pie... - 22.54